Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,949 members, 7,873,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

'your The Greatest Person I Know!' - Davido Celebrates Dad On His Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'your The Greatest Person I Know!' - Davido Celebrates Dad On His Birthday Today (348 Views)

PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday / Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) / Adekunle Gold Celebrates Dad As He's Appointed Lagos State Perm. Sec (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'your The Greatest Person I Know!' - Davido Celebrates Dad On His Birthday Today by Amagite2: 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
Nigerian singer, Davido's dad, Deji Adeleke is a year older today, March 6th, and he has taken to his Instagram page to celebrate him.

He shared a family photo of him, his dad and elder brothers and wrote;

"Happy birthday Daddy ! Your the greatest person I know! If not for you I do know know where we will all be ! MAY GOD CONTINUE TO ENLARGE UR COAST ! YOUR HEART IS TO RARE We all learn from you ! you so much ! From your last born - OBO"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/greatest-person-know-davido-celebrates-dad-birthday-today.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: 'your The Greatest Person I Know!' - Davido Celebrates Dad On His Birthday Today by Joelsblog(m): 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
Thief..y U delete my post
Re: 'your The Greatest Person I Know!' - Davido Celebrates Dad On His Birthday Today by Joelsblog(m): 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
I posted it 12:40 u just posted 20mins later and it's only ur own I am seeing... Where is my post on this topic

(1) (Reply)

The Wedding Party 2 Nominated Best International Film / Marriage Before Having Children Is Ideal – Yvonne Nelson / Rihanna Becomes The First Female Artist To Hit 2billion World Streams On Apple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.