Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,153 members, 7,913,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 11:29 PM

"Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa (14853 Views)

Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents / Our Lives Under Threat, Ibadan Family Heads Cry Out To Buhari / Our Lives Under Python Dance Ii – South-east Residents Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa by ItsTutsi(m): 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
I'll keep doing that,if u are bitter about it,take me to court
ZombieTAMER:

Keep celebrating the numerous achievements of Buhari and his Fulani herdsmen in the middle belt

Keep opening your dirty teeth
Re: "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa by achiever12: 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
stefanweeks:

The thunder that will fire you is at the airport.

Mad man

Hope your admission at Yaba left was hitch-free? Or have you decided to seek admission at Aro, Abeokuta?

2 Likes

Re: "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa by ItsTutsi(m): 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
just like how ur women are topping the list in prostitution all over Europe,I wonder if u know ur biological father,with the way ur mother was opening her legs anyhow
Stingman:

...but your ancestors are cows already..that's why you kill human beings when your parents are killed...
Re: "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa by Stingman: 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
ItsTutsi:
just like how ur women are topping the list in prostitution all over Europe,I wonder if u know ur biological father,with the way ur mother was opening her legs anyhow

We are different people...and should never have been forced together by the satanic Federick Lugard in 1914. Even the founding fathers of Nigeria knew it...We were merged, and we have continued to feed your arid desert parasites, since then.

"...The British treasury initially supported the landlocked Northern Nigeria Protectorate with grants, totaling £250,000 or more each year.[61] Its revenue quickly increased, from £4,424 in 1901 to £274,989 in 1910. The Southern Protectorate financed itself from the outset, with revenue increasing from £361,815 to £1,933,235 over the same period..." Wiki

2 Likes

Re: "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa by wakeupafricanyo: 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
DANKWAMBO time ticking
Re: "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa by ItsTutsi(m): 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
there is no essence of going back and forth,bcuz no matter what u and I say will change the narrative..ill stick to whatever suites me and makes me happy,I'm entitled to that and if ur not happy,take me to court
achiever12:

Jonathan was deemed to be corrupt and that was why Buhari was elected: to correct the corruption of the Jonathan administration.

Since the barbaric sectional clannish insensitive person you elected had become the president, has he corrected any of the ills for who he was voted?

Is corruption getting better in Nigeria or worse? Judge yourself by yourself.

Is insecurity getting better or worse in Nigeria? Judge yourself by yourself.

I still insist: shame on you that you can't defend Buhari based on fulfilment of electoral promises, I mean after three years. I repeat shame on you, your party and the tribe you are trying to promote.

The only line of defense you have after three years in power is to blame ipob and Jonathan for all your woes. Again, Shame on you.
Re: "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa by sirchim(m): 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

I heard in the news that cows escaped from Daura today and ran into social media....

Now I believe undecided
Glad U cn nw see the black Cows for ursef. We must send them bk to daura.

1 Like

Re: "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa by musa234(m): 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
I pity the future of this country... Just look at idiot insulting themselves and fighting on behalf of the politicians who don't care about them.. Yusuf buhari was injured and he flew to Germany. How many of you can her such medical attention when you go through such..
Re: "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa by achiever12: 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
ItsTutsi:
there is no essence of going back and forth,bcuz no matter what u and I say will change the narrative..ill stick to whatever suites me and makes me happy,I'm entitled to that and if ur not happy,take me to court

As usual, nothing tangible to utter after 3 solid years in power. Party of failure

1 Like

Re: "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa by Onyemabright(m): 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
Re: "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa by stefanweeks: 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
achiever12:

Hope your admission at Yaba left was hitch-free? Or have you decided to seek admission at Aro, Abeokuta?

Am not surprised you know all this places

Being a senior student that vehemently refused to graduate at said institutions yourself, is no small fit.

I must congratulate you and by large extent your parents/guardian who have continually funded your mental treatment hoping that someday their son/ward would get better but alas you have continued to prove them wrong.

congrats again.
Re: "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa by achiever12: 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
stefanweeks:

Am not surprised you know all this places

Being a senior student that vehemently refused to graduate at said institutions yourself, is no small fit.

I must congratulate you and by large extent your parents/guardian who have continually funded your mental treatment hoping that someday their son/ward would get better but alas you have continued to prove them wrong.

congrats again.

Looks like you've been a patient there several times already. It not, you wouldn't know what they do in Yaba Left and Aro. Hope your stay in the mad people hospital last for a lifetime

1 Like

Re: "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa by adesamix(m): 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
pls, you didn't need to disturbing youself, south/south, south/eat, mildle-bent nd some other parts of d north/east, north/central know where they are going, is only south/west dt can't take decission on their own, they do not know where they are going, come 2019 election.
Re: "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa by ItsTutsi(m): 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
not according to the majority that voted for him
achiever12:

As usual, nothing tangible to utter after 3 solid years in power. Party of failure
Re: "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa by ItsTutsi(m): 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
python dance that silenced the pigdiot bleaching cownu was an accomplishment
achiever12:

Re: "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa by Stingman: 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
ItsTutsi:

Which majority...

97%...mainly from the ever struggling north...?

1 Like

Re: "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa by achiever12: 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
ItsTutsi:

So, are you saying you approved of labelling ipob that never killed anyone as terrorists, while Fulani herdsmen that murdered scores of Nigerians should not be labeled as terrorists?
Re: "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa by Stingman: 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
ItsTutsi:

When will the python silence BH and killer herdsmen sponsored by the parasitic unity begging north?

1 Like

Re: "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa by kenex4ever(m): 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ancient MAO!

That was his nickname in those days when he was campaigning to enter the Senate
Re: "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa by achiever12: 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
ItsTutsi:

Yes, the majority voted for him because he promised them that he would turn Nigeria around. Now, mention any of those promises that Buhari has fulfilled. Please answer like someone whose mental function is still intact.
Re: "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa by ItsTutsi(m): 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
so he had no majority in the middle belt and SW region?
Stingman:

Which majority...

97%...mainly from the ever struggling north...?
Re: "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa by OritaIbadan: 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
People are being slaughtered every day in some parts of this country and some failures are here fighting tribal wars. The most pathetic are those still supporting this directionless administration.
Re: "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa by mrkunlex(m): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

[s]May what befell the good people of Agatu.. Nimbo etc
Under the watchful eyes of Buhari and Apc

Befall you and your entire house hold ..
Amen..

So shall it be
Unless there is no God in heaven. [/s]
look at this good for nothing person.what is the meaning of this nonsense
Re: "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa by victorazy(m): 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
stefanweeks:

You have really lost it.
That i hold an opposite view from you, comes the insult.
Please add the 'ewu' title to your middle name.
grin u deserves name worst than ewu! akwoya like u.
Re: "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa by victorazy(m): 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
stefanweeks:

You have really lost it.
That i hold an opposite view from you, comes the insult.
Please add the 'ewu' title to your middle name.
Re: "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa by stefanweeks: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
victorazy:

Learn to speak/write good english
then come back and lets talk.
Re: "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa by victorazy(m): 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
stefanweeks:

i will learn how to speak/write good english then come back and talk to u.
Medusome interloper like u. asu grin
don't mess with us
Re: "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa by stefanweeks: 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
victorazy:

Medusome interloper like u.
asu grin

don't mess with us

Why would i?

With ur low I.Q

That would be suicidal.
Re: "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
hmmm
Re: "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa by HITTED(m): 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
[s]
usba:

grin grin grin grin you mean this?

[/s]

But prafet Mooohamid was a rapist and a terrorist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Detained Jones Abiri For 2 Years Without Trial – DSS / Shehu Sani, PRP Call For Cancellation Of Kaduna Elections / Buhari Inaugurates The Board Of The North East Development Commission NEDC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.