Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,855 members, 7,949,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

NFF Confirm Presidency Will Host CHAN Eagles On Wednesday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Confirm Presidency Will Host CHAN Eagles On Wednesday (274 Views)

Why Eguavoen Should Be Allowed To Coach Super Eagles On A Parmanent Basis / Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) / AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NFF Confirm Presidency Will Host CHAN Eagles On Wednesday by Hotsports: 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
The Presidency say it will host members of the home-based Super Eagles who won Silver Medal at the recently held 2018 African Nations Championship (CHAN) in Morocco, tomorrow (Wednesday) at the State House, Aso Rock Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Hotsportstv.com has exclusively reported the postponement of the the planned reception originally slated for February 28, 2018 due to the busy schedule of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Super Eagles’ media officer, Toyin Ibitoye said “I can confirm that President Buhari will be hosting the CHAN Eagles tomorrow, Wednesday”

On whether the absence of chieftains of the Nigerian Football Federation, currently attending a CAF Women Football Symposium, Ibitoye said “I don’t think it will. If they are not, then they would be represented by other senior staff at the football house”

The Super Eagles spokesperson insisted “It can’t be postponed again. The President has scheduled it, so it will hold”

NFF’s head of communications, Ademola Olajire, in a telephone chat with Hotsportstv.com, said “I cannot not confirm now. My principals are in Morocco and will be arriving early tomorrow (Wednesday). I have heard about it but personally cannot confirm”

The Home Eagles finished second at the 2018 African Nations Championship behind host, Morocco.

It was the country’s best ever performance in the competition after they came third at the 2014 edition in South Africa.

http://hotsportstv.com/nff-confirm-presidency-will-host-chan-eagles-tomorrow/

Re: NFF Confirm Presidency Will Host CHAN Eagles On Wednesday by thesicilian: 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
After the flogging by Morocco?

(1) (Reply)

Napoli Will Not Giving Up On Serie A Title - Hamsik / Bitcoin Needed / CAC Business Registration Made Easy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.