Stats: 3,177,547 members, 7,901,607 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:29 PM

Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption (51050 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him / It Doesn't Take Decades To Fight Corruption, Rwandan President Tells Buhari / Buhari Is Using Jonathan’s Ideas To Fight Corruption – APC Rep, Olasupo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:17am On Mar 07, 2018
oladeebo:
who stop you of been ghananian?
abeg gerrout of here

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by oladeebo: 10:31am On Mar 07, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
abeg gerrout of here
is Nairaland your home, to send me packing?
Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by oladeebo: 10:46am On Mar 07, 2018
Insulting m'y président at my presence is anythning I can take from any stupid!
Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by emmie14: 11:50am On Mar 07, 2018
Pray2425:
please to be sincere, you don't know what you are talking or saying.
Ok.
Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by kezuzu: 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2018
The Bible says 'remove the scales in your eyes b4 removing another persons own'....
Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by MarvelousMe: 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2018
Zionista:
Apparently, they read all these trash you guys comment about Nigeria here. Keep disgracing your country. What goes around comes around.

You run down your country and still bear the passport of the same place you call 'shithole'. Meaning that you are the shit in the hole.

Sorry o, but who started it?
When apc and their supporters were doing all they could to trash the office of the president of Nigeria just because it was Jonathan didn't they remember that what goes around comes around??
When they said all manner of disgraceful things and on the pages of newspapers just because they wanted power they thought it was going to end there?
Well, they were warned by folks with foresight that they were setting a dangerous antecedent so let them enjoy
Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by Mavrik: 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
Look guys.. I am Ghanaian. And I fully support Buhari on this. Please forgive my compatriots. There's so much Ghana can learn from Buhari especially in the oil industry. Don't arrested criminals help the police with investigations and new tricks and technics. And you Nigerians stop insulting your president. It used to be like this for Ghana, where we used to insult our president in foreign lands but I think the populace have realize the damage it does to the country. But its changing now. And Nigeria can learn from this too. Also to correct some impressions most Nigerian have. Nigeria does not supply us electricity they rather supply gas which Ghana uses to produce electricity. If you think gas equals electricity then try connecting your electricity cables to your lpg cylinder, without any other equipment. And others say we hate Nigeria, please we don't. This like my first post on nairaland. Hope I am welcomed. God bless Ghana, Nigeria and Africa... Peace to you all.

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by Noah1234: 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
oladeebo:
but still consuming Nigeria électricité?
It's not for free, they're using their brain jor
Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
MarvelousMe:

Sorry o, but who started it?
When apc and their supporters were doing all they could to trash the office of the president of Nigeria just because it was Jonathan didn't they remember that what goes around comes around??
When they said all manner of disgraceful things and on the pages of newspapers just because they wanted power they thought it was going to end there?
Well, they were warned by folks with foresight that they were setting a dangerous antecedent so let them enjoy

I get your point and and I am glad that a Nairalander can be civil while responding to a differing viewpoint.

The truth is that the effect and the collateral damage of this negative publicity still falls back on Nigerians.
Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by Noah1234: 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
BaeMercy:
Ghanaians Have Problem With Nigerians. Anything Nigeria They Want To Reign Insults On Us
They Always Want To Behave, And Compare Theirselves To Us
They Have Many Criminals Too There
They Are Also Guilty Of Crime And Corruption
Corruption Is Corruption
But They Talk Online Asif They The Are The Purest Country
Ghana Is Always A Shithole
And our Nigeria is what? Just shut up and do what you were told to do, your madam will be home soon... 2019 dey come
Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by Noah1234: 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
Akolawole:
People who have NOT been abroad and really mix with Ghanaians will be making nonsense out of this.

Ghanaians cannot stand the name Nigeria or Nigerians. They will call you my "brother " when they want to USE you but call you names behind you.

Their little success story has the imprint of Nigeria.

Have we asked ourselves, why did they invite Buhari out of many presidents?

Liar, purely Lai Mohammed nephew
Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
Mavrik:
Look guys.. I am Ghanaian. And I fully support Buhari on this. Please forgive my compatriots. There's so much Ghana can learn from Buhari especially in the oil industry. Don't arrested criminals help the police with investigations and new tricks and technics. And you Nigerians stop insulting your president. It used to be like this for Ghana, where we used to insult our president in foreign lands but I think the populace have realize the damage it does to the country. But its changing now. And Nigeria can learn from this too. Also to correct some impressions most Nigerian have. Nigeria does not supply us electricity they rather supply gas which Ghana uses to produce electricity. If you think gas equals electricity then try connecting your electricity cables to your lpg cylinder, without any other equipment. And others say we hate Nigeria, please we don't. This like my first post on nairaland. Hope I am welcomed. God bless Ghana, Nigeria and Africa... Peace to you all.

That's the spirit bro, I doff my heart for you. You are honourably welcome.

Forgive my country men who derive ecstacy from bashing their fatherland. They need a lot of schooling. We are lagging behind no doubt, due to a leadership crisis but the youth are also directionless. They keep vigil on this platform with their yawning mouths wide open waiting for negative news about Nigeria to make their day.

I do not believe that we have seen the best of Nigeria. It's really bad but marketing your president as the worst thing in international circuits is like shooting yourself in the foot.

At best, you vote him out. After all,someone else was voted out before he mounted the saddle. Remove him by a popular vote.
Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by ajufinz(m): 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
nototribalist:
Why do we allow illiterates to continue to rule over the so called intellectuals in Nigeria.

Buhari disgracing Nigeria since 1985 till date.

He is the people's President
By the people, l mean illiterates.

Nigeria will deserve a literate president when the intellectuals begin to raise more intellectuals.

Right now don't ask for more.
Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by rampantlover: 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
BaeMercy:
Ghanaians Have Problem With Nigerians. Anything Nigeria They Want To Reign Insults On Us
They Always Want To Behave, And Compare Theirselves To Us
They Have Many Criminals Too There
They Are Also Guilty Of Crime And Corruption
Corruption Is Corruption
But They Talk Online Asif They The Are The Purest Country
Ghana Is Always A Shithole

Nigeria is a complete zoo and the most useless on earth. No Ghanaian want to compare himself or herself to a Nigerian. What can you boast of as a Nigerian. Buffoon.
Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by rampantlover: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
Mavrik:

Kwasia, charity begins at home.
Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by oladeebo: 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
Noah1234:

It's not for free, they're using their brain jor
but have no sense of electricity?
Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 08, 2018
dodom:
........the dullard elf should just pack his dumbass bag from that office and go home to his wife...whose gonna give him vote..not this 21century..liars...clueless old chimpz....this man is a blind captain..
Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by Cityguy: 9:13am On Mar 08, 2018
Hahaha......Ghanaians dey veeeeeeexxxxxx!

Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote / See What Patrick Obahiagbon Said After The Inauguration. / Buhari As Ebenezer Obey Was Singing In Ogun (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)