Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,611 members, 7,979,068 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:42 PM

She Was A Witch... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was A Witch... (745 Views)

Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch / See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was A Witch... by ebonflexy(m): 1:25am On Mar 07, 2018
So I recently hooked up with this akata girl and after smashing to stupor last weekend we started talking.
That's when this girl told me she does natural healing and stuff. And that she recharges orbs under full moon. Basically, the girl na witch.

We sha smashed one more time after this talk and she left.
She texted me back yesterday but I no wan gree reply because I'm not sure I want to befriend witch.

Abeg my guys, be sure to ask these questions BEFORE smashing so as not to have to deal with any karishika.
Besides the usual questions about diseases, questions like "Are you a witch?" are fair play nowadays, especially in the western world where "freedom of religion" is a thing.

As for me, I dey go pray now.
Re: She Was A Witch... by greatnaija01: 1:39am On Mar 07, 2018
stop thinkin with your deeq

what she has done to you, only a prophet will tell u maybe five years time.

you have been WRECKED.
you smashed her but she smashed your destiny... its not what you think... STOP SMASHING GIRLS .... get married and stay FAITHFUL.

ERECTION never gives a good DIRECTION o

go for deliverance and get saved.
STD= Sexually Transmitted Demons - IS VERY REAL o.... in the coming months you will knw something has LEFT U

Did you really think the DEVIL and his demons/witches/goons HAVE THE ABILITY TO TELL THE TRUTH?
you think she told you the truth.... the greatest power of the devil is deceit, You may have been deceived.

ebonflexy:
So I recently hooked up with this akata girl and after smashing to stupor last weekend we started talking.
That's when this girl told me she does natural healing and stuff. And that she recharges orbs under full moon. Basically, the girl na witch.

She texted me back yesterday but I no wan gree reply because I'm not sure I want to befriend witch.

Abeg my guys, be sure to ask these questions BEFORE smashing so as not to have to deal with any karishika.
Besides the usual questions about diseases, questions like "Are you a witch?" are fair play nowadays, especially in the western world where "freedom of religion" is a thing.

1 Like

Re: She Was A Witch... by Mariangeles(f): 2:10am On Mar 07, 2018
ebonflexy:

E don be for you!
Re: She Was A Witch... by InfernoNig: 7:01am On Mar 07, 2018
Eyaaa. I remember one of my friend when toast one fine babe. This babe na confirm witch. This one dey fly for night. So after all the lashing na my guy say him nor dey do again as per say na playboi. The babe tell am to him face say "him go see". My guy think say na joke, the babe use razor blade design him face for that way. If my guy toast anybabe or any babe see am, them must troway spit. No be him clear eyes e take go beg the babe, e even knee down dey cry with abeg, base on the love she get for am, she come forgive am, then do the breakup her self.
Re: She Was A Witch... by ebonflexy(m): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2018
Y'all funny with your stories.
Nothing will happen. Go and siddon

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Win Over Your Man / Royal Wedding: Caption This Picture / 10 Relationship Questions Every Girl Is Dying To Ask Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.