Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,805 members, 7,924,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 05:22 PM

Why President And I Have Not Visited Troubled Areas Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why President And I Have Not Visited Troubled Areas Osinbajo (304 Views)

VP Debate: Okupe Reveals Areas ‘osinbajo Lied Against PDP’ /  Why I’ve Not Visited The US - Atiku! / Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why President And I Have Not Visited Troubled Areas Osinbajo by news1: 2:09am On Mar 07, 2018
The President said this in Jalingo, the Taraba State capital during a visit to the state to commiserate with people that lost loved ones in the wake of violence that engulfed the area recently. He said his reason to visit Taraba State first was informed by...
http://news1.com.ng/articles.php?id=166

(1) (Reply)

Ekweremadu To Face CCT Trial Over Hidden Assets / Ekweremadu Reacts To Reports Of His Alleged 'call For Military Takeover' In Nige / Soyinka Asks Nigerians To Kick Against Senate’s Move On Hate Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.