Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,639 members, 7,921,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:10 AM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 07/03/2018 Wednesday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 07/03/2018 Wednesday (368 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 07/03/2018 Wednesday by banabest(m): 5:24am On Mar 07, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
Dr Mrs LIZZY JOHNSON SULEMAN

�Wednesday, 7th March 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Matthew Chapters 23,24,& 25_

➡TOPIC: *CLAP AND SHOUT* ❗��

�BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 47:1
_"O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph."_

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
The Psalmist admonished us to clap our hands and shout unto God with the voice of triumph Why? The reason is in the verses following: *"For the LORD most high is terrible; he is a great king over all the earth He shall subdue the people under us... Psalm 47:2-5.* In other words praise is a weapon of war. God only asked the children of Israel to shout to bring down the wall of Jericho. Read Joshua chapter 6. Sometimes what you need to do to make God turn in
your favour is to clap and shout;, vehement praise. Some people are so overwhelmed by the quantum of their problems or challenges that even in church the weight of their problems or challenges are so much on them that they cannot clap, move their bodies, open their mouth to sing, talk more of shouting with a voice of triumph. You must cultivate the habit of praising God for God to subdue your enemies. To remain a victor, you must remain a praiser. Scripture commands with emphasis *"Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our King, Sing praises" (vs.6).* Today, take out time to praise God. As you go about your business today, take out time to clap your hands and just shout to God with the voice of triumph.

��������������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss
O Great King �of the earth, as I pray now, empower me to praise You always as commanded.��������

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Chief Rabbi Calls Black People ‘monkeys’ / CAN Calls On FG To Secure Release Of Abducted Christian Dapchi Girl / This Friday I Will Do Prophetic Marathon- Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.