Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:15 AM

Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. (3504 Views)

63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child / See Why Tiwa Savage Like Drinking Okro Water (pictures) / Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Lionessza(f): 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Good. Always knew you be the one to unleash the obedient boy locked away somewhere deep inside of me yakno wink

Pleasure , sweety . Now , go and sin no more . I forgive you grin.
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Opentokwowledge: 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lionessza:

Pleasure , sweety . Now go and sin no more . I forgive you grin.
Now, I see you want some spanking on that flat ass cheesy
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Lionessza(f): 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Now, I want to confess to a spanking on a guy's flat ass , can this be forgiven ? cheesy

I know all dirty deeds, when I said I forgive you. I meant all your sins including this one. I AM A FORGIVING GOD grin. Go and sin no more my son.
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Opentokwowledge: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lionessza:

I know all dirty deeds, when I said I forgive you. I meant all your sins including this one. I AM A FORGIVING GOD grin. Go and sin no more my son.
Lol. Who is this clown btw? Since you've forgiven the spanking, you should also forgive fpr yeah?
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by tammy10: 3:21am On Jul 10, 2018
How i gained 600$ for free using facebook copy and paste the link in a new
my name is TAMY OWENS i saw this online and thought it was a scam until i decided to give it a try
Procedures:Just login with your facebook details
Enter your bank account details and get yours http://www.supera3.com/Ekawp//af8aea94562b4c3fe5eb880fc4022406/fcb/en/?i=3406207&i=3406207 just login and grt yours share your testimonies and dont be stingy share with others!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAKÈD Girl: How I... [PICTURES] / Lady Cries Out, Holds Her Fiance As She Begs Him Not To Abandon Her / ll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.