Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,951 members, 7,890,130 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:47 AM

Kiss Daniel/yung6ix/burna Boy – Other ‘bad Boys’ Making Good Music? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel/yung6ix/burna Boy – Other ‘bad Boys’ Making Good Music? (640 Views)

Elon Musk Removes Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Other’s Twitter Verification Badges / Roman Goddess And Yung6ix Spotted At A Strip Club (Photos) / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel/yung6ix/burna Boy – Other ‘bad Boys’ Making Good Music? by senitop(m): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2018
It is no secret that creative or talented people turn out to be some of the most rebellious and troublesome people you would ever meet. They question what has come to be status quo and because of their usually unorthodox sense of genius, they feel things could be done differently from the way they are.

In entertainment, there is almost no such thing as bad press or negative publicity depending on how one plays their cards. The likes of Kim Kardashian, Bob Risky and many other “celebrities” have shown us time and again that it’s not the amount of insults you get that counts, it is how you deploy it to your advantage.

However, there are a few times when being at the wrong place at the wrong time or letting bad habits go unchecked could slow an artiste down or even spell doom for their careers.

I picked these three guys because I never fancied them or their music. But recently they have given me reason to have a change of heart. Do keep in mind that they are not the only people who fall into this category but even you go tire for me if I begin write plenty so here goes.

The Flyboy Inc headliner has that fine bad boy persona which made him a favourite among the ladies. I remember always stating my indifference about Kiss Daniel’s talent and prospect on radio countless times to the annoyance of loads of listeners; but then songs like Sofa, Yeba, No Do and most recently 4Dayz have made me eat humble pie and take back my words. Alas!, his recent and unresolved (to the best of my knowledge) contract brouhaha with his former label, G-Worldwide, has caused him to lose not just a number of fans, but also gigs and possibly endorsements even though he seems to have weathered that storm now.

The self-acclaimed King of the South or Swaggerlomo as he is called by his peers and diehard fans has had his immense talent and lyrical dexterity largely unappreciated. This goes beyond his inability to score that seemingly elusive hit record, Yung6ix has been embroiled in his own fair share of controversy over the past few months.

From his perceived egotistical nature, to his rumoured link with a notorious cult group because of an Instagram post he made, not to mention him allegedly splashing out millions of Naira on booze at a Lagos nightclub; and who could forget the frenzy that ensued when comedian, Akpororo, made fun of him at a show late last year.

Thankfully, the rapper who hails from Delta State has not let that get to him as he keeps releasing music to the delight of his fans.

Read more http://tooxclusive.com/editorial/burna-boy-kiss-daniel-yung6ix-bad-boys/

(1) (Reply)

Heroic 9-year-old South African Boy Drowns While Trying To Rescue His Friend / Happy 29th Birthday To Olamide Baddo / Illuminati Secret Exposed ( watch )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.