Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,765 members, 7,889,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:51 PM

Mother And Daughter Fight Over Love For A Man (pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother And Daughter Fight Over Love For A Man (pic) (616 Views)

Pastor’s Wife And Deaconess’ Daughter Fight Dirty On Church’s Altar In Abia / I Didn’t Divorce My Wife For Supporting Buhari – Man (pic) / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother And Daughter Fight Over Love For A Man (pic) by ijustdey: 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
Daughter wins man over mother

Siphathisiwe Tshuma

A TSHOLOTSHO-BASED prophet has turned the world of a mother and daughter upside-down.
Now Thekele Moyo and her daughter Nyaradzo Chivuze (19) are fighting over the love they get from Prophet Makeiz Mpofu.

It all began when Mpofu set base at Moyo’s homestead as a visitor on a healing mission at Mphafeni area.

Mpofu was to graduate months later and become Moyo’s husband thereby making Chivuze his stepdaughter.

“He came as a visitor but later became Moyo’s husband. We found it strange but we accepted it,” said a family source.

The source added that in no time, Mpofu started spending time with Chivuze and she fell pregnant.

“He impregnated his wife’s daughter but the pregnancy mysteriously disappeared. At that point we thought Moyo would see the light and get rid of him,” the source said.

Instead she tried to consolidate her ground and win her man back from her daughter. It wasn’t easy and eventually the daughter fell pregnant for the second time.

“Her daughter has since given birth but Moyo still feels she stands a chance. I think the prophet is using juju on the two,” added the source.

The prophet told B-Metro that he was now in love with Chivuze and by the time of going to press he was going to see her in hospital where she gave birth.

“I am in love with Chivuze and I want to marry her,” he said.

He said he was there for Moyo in her hour of need but does not love her.

“I helped her a lot as a widow because she was facing many difficulties. As I was dealing with people whatever I obtained from the villagers I gave her,” said Mpofu.

Efforts to talk to Moyo and Chivuze were fruitless as their phones were unreachable because they are deep in the rural areas where network coverage is a challenge.

http://www.b-metro.co.zw/daughter-wins-man-over-mother/

Pic of the man

lalasticlala

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Over Love For A Man (pic) by blackpanthar: 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
prophit
grin

(1) (Reply)

Not Me, My Father Led Me Into Prostitution — Twilight Girl Reveals / closed thread / All I Wanted Was A Job For Husband But He Blames Me For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.