Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,391 members, 7,888,262 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment (30682 Views)

Prison Officers Secretly Move Charles Okah To Borno Prisons After Life Sentence / Charles Okah Arraigned At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) / Mend's Charles Okah Fakes Escape From Custody (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by amynah94(f): 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
Since it is not a muslim that committed the crime, religion will not be tagged with it....... hypocrisy!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
Guys what happened to that Northern guy who was improsoned for bombing and killing people. I've forgotten his name, the dude that almost broke out from prison

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by IchimokuPilot: 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
texazzpete:

You wanted the Govt to release this murderer?

Mk
Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by ollah2: 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
Well nobody will talk about the religion these terrorists belong to but the thread would have turned into a war zone if the names were Yusuf, Khalid or something

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by umarshehu58(m): 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
Bombing courtesy of Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by watchindelta(m): 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
Evil men work in darkness. Hell

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by texazzpete(m): 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
amynah94:
Since it is not a muslim that committed the crime, religion will not be tagged with it....... hypocrisy!

Not hypocrisy. There’s this thing called historical precedence.

‘Hypocrisy’ is you pretending like you do not know why people think this way.

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by ollah2: 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
amynah94:

Exactly what I said just now. You see the hypocrisy among the so called tolerant Christians.

Hypocrisy is a Christian

5 Likes

Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by watchindelta(m): 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
chocberry:
Guys what happened to that Northern guy who was improsoned for bombing and killing people. I've forgotten his name, the dude that almost broke out from prison
abi kabiru self i no no

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Edu3Again: 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
texazzpete:

So since some Boko Haram members have been released to swap for some girls, we must also open all the prisons and release every criminal?

I hope u know that the Boko Haram guy has gone back to his ways.

We in the South simply say we want out of the Zoo, we are all tired of u Foolanis.

Your Boko Haram brothers want to islamatize us.

Which is worse.

Truly we in the South are sick of u Foolanis

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by texazzpete(m): 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

His only real crime is not being a Fulani Jihadist.. undecided

I’m pretty sure you’d have considered blowing up 12 people to be a crime if your family members or loved ones were among the dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
watchindelta:
abi kabiru self i no no

God bless you Kabiru Sokoto. What happened to him, why are civil unions silent? If Okah deserves life sentence, the same sentence should be passed on Sokoto if not death sentence self

3 Likes

Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by texazzpete(m): 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
Edu3Again:

I hope u know that the Boko Haram guy has gone back to his ways.

We in the South simply say we want out of the Zoo, we are all tired of u Foolanis.

Your Boko Haram brothers want to islamatize us.

Which is worse.

Truly we in the South are sick of u Foolanis

I love this Nairaland! Such drama!

Depending on my position, I’ve been called Yoruba, I’ve been called Igbo and now I’m apparently a ‘Fulani’ simply because I refused to ditch my brains like you did.

All this babbling about ‘zoo’ but na the same country you go Dey smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by andyanders: 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
[quote author=mekaboy post=65649229]Okah and nwabeze have been sentenced to life in prision for terrorism. While bokoharam members are released.

Is it because they have not abducted their own school girls to negotiate a swap?
quote] what the Okahs did is wrong. They should be given 2 life senteces for their crime. The gboko haram is a terrorist group,but the Okah family where out for another agenda. The should have been given death sentence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by dheilaw1(m): 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
ibkgab001:
I watched the news few minutes again on Channels and I shakes my head

1. Okah family has been a terrible family since the day of coop

2. Same brother in jail in 2 African countries

3. Their mummy will die from heart attack only and only if she is alive

4. No political class will ever admit anyone by name Okah , prosperity is working against them
posterity and not prosperity
Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by rickyrex(m): 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
bekpo:
At least to serve as deterrent to others who felt the federal government can't bite.
who are they biting? The book haram or common citizen?
Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by ArinzeRaph: 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
texazzpete:

So since some Boko Haram members have been released to swap for some girls, we must also open all the prisons and release every criminal?

you are not making any sense.

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by pooozeee(m): 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nice development, justice must prevail

Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by PearlStreet(m): 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
Why do Ipob pigs always support criminals even if such criminals aren't Igbos?

This persecution complex has ruined the thinking of many Wawa people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Mhiztamurtala(m): 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
wayne4loan:
God punish buhari angry
God punish your ancestors and generation join togeda..fool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
while kabiru sokoto and Shuibu Moni are walking free today... Buhari will never go free
Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Throwback: 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

Yes that was his crime and he was arrested and prosecuted by Goodluck Jonathan, a fellow Ijaw and Christian, who tried to bribe them to claim that IBB sponsored the bombing, and even defended MEND immediately after the bombing, claiming it couldn't have been mend, only to arrest them after South Africa arrested the main suspect, Henry Okah.

Same Jonathan will later foolishly reveal during his reelection campaign in 2014/2015 that he had security reports that MEND would attack on that independence day, so his own security quickly drove him out of the venue.

During the reign of Jonathan, Charles the younger of the Okah brothers who was languishing in jail in Nigeria, wrote Cardinal Okogie as a former St Gregory's student, to complain about how the Jonathan regime was deliberately abusing his human rights in prison, while the same regime was treating boko haram suspects like kings in the same prison.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by harmbhrosz(m): 11:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
texazzpete:

why not ask yourself if Boko boys should even be released/be compensated in the first place.

If you're not biased you'll see the talking point of the person you quoted. I guess the sentencing of 12 count murderer justifies the release and compensation of 1000+ murderers
Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by harmbhrosz(m): 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
PearlStreet:
Why do Ipob pigs always support criminals even if such criminals aren't Igbos?

This persecution complex has ruined the thinking of many Wawa people.
mumu no one cares about Okah but how many Boko haram has been sentenced to life imprisonment oh I forgot, they'll rather get compensated in billions and be released.

Now who's thinking has been ruined?

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by buhariguy(m): 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
OK
Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by harmbhrosz(m): 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
ollah2:

Exactly what I said just now. You see the hypocrisy among the so called tolerant Christians.

Hypocrisy is a Christian
I bet he shouted in Jesus name before he carried out the bombing

Ode, you'll end up dragging your religion in the mud despite it not being the subject of the matter

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by nelsonebby(m): 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

How old are you?

3 Likes

Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by cooljude(m): 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

He his a murderer and should be dealt with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by harmbhrosz(m): 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
amynah94:
I bet he shouted in Jesus name before he carried out the bombing

Ode, you'll end up dragging your religion in the mud despite it not being the subject of the matter

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by lastempero: 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
Serves him right as long as he carried out that nefarious act though iam seeing some disparity when it comes to the northern cases.

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by naturefellow(m): 11:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
My only concern is, is this how long it takes to serve justice in this country...? For an act of terrorism that was committed almost a decade ago?

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by TheKingdom: 11:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

Like Okorohausa said, if you steal 20 billion, no jail for you, but 20k you will be butchered and even lynched by the crowd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government / Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign / AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.