Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,804 members, 7,882,807 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:28 PM

Please Help! What Can She Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! What Can She Do? (623 Views)

how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? / Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] / PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! What Can She Do? by Jameswisler(m): 11:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
Please, What can she do?

I have this female friend currently undergoing a serious emotional trauma. She started dating this man early 2016 and everything was okay until early this year when she got to find out that he has been keeping a big secret from her.

As narrated by her; this man is very nice, caring, they were both in love with each other and their relationship was heading towards marriage as always emphasized by this man. Her nightmare started early this year 2018 when she stumbled upon a lady on her Facebook timeline bearing her man's name as her surname and out of curiosity, she browsed through the lady's profile and found many uploaded pictures of her man and this lady with two beautiful kids (boy and girl).

My friend confronted her man about what she saw on her Facebook wall and he admitted knowing them, but told her that they were no more together, as she is just his "babies mama", that the said lady was in Lagos taking care of his kids and he was planning to tell my friend after her NYSC.

My friend broke down in tears and knew that this man has been playing her all this while (2years). They had an heated and intensed discussion. And after she thought everything through, she told him, she was no more interested in the relationship, that they should go their separate ways.

But this man has refused to let her be till now. He even went as far as blackmailing and threatening her that he is madly in love with her and that she can date anyone she feel like, but anytime he wants anything intimate such as sex, she should be ready to give it to him. And if she resist his demands, he would release her nudes online. Also that if she missed his calls, there will be consequences and this same man has also been begging her and also making promises of getting married to her at the time.

She is so confused, and don't know what to do. She contacted me if I knew any lawyer who could take up this issue, but I made her understand to thread carefully because this man is seriously obsessed and in lust with her and may do something irrational and may even release her nudes. I asked her if there was an elder in the man's family who she can reached out to so as to caution their son, but she said, he told her early in their relationship that his parents were late and the only family member he has left was his aunt who resides in Lagos.

More revelations are still coming up about his baby mama, as she updated her Facebook timeline recently of a new car this said man bought for her 3 weeks ago.

So my dear fellow Nairalanders, I have exhausted all possible advices to tell her. "She needs help on how she can leave this man or how this man can leave her without complications". She is so distressed and a solution to this situation may be very helpful to her.

Ps; Insults are allowed but please be objective and mature advices are welcome. Thanks.

Cc
Lasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
Re: Please Help! What Can She Do? by Greene66: 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
Alright
Re: Please Help! What Can She Do? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:32am On Mar 08, 2018
grin

If she has evidences of his threats like txt messages or voice record...juz go to public attorney for an advice & go to the police station & file a complaint that this man is harrasing her....

Tell ur friend she got all the keys to her freedom.. It's juz a matter of choice which one she gonna use cool

Nothing to worry about...
Re: Please Help! What Can She Do? by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 08, 2018
I still wonder why someone would allow their nudes to be taken in this day and age undecided

To the lady: call the idiots bluff. I believe you have his nudes too? Now you know the wive's or babymama's facebook details you can get her friends details and also move on to get the mans facebook details where you can get his friends, family and office colleagues details as well. Tell him you have their contacts and you will likewise do the same if he tries such.

I think you are very soft and that's the hold the guy has over you. Be bold

Next take the incriminating whatsapp, text, email messages to the police and file a complaint. Likewise meet a lawyer. Get everything in writing and show the idiot. Trust me he will desist. You will be alright.
Re: Please Help! What Can She Do? by midehill(m): 12:48am On Mar 08, 2018
tell d lady to travel far away ND she shud change her number
Re: Please Help! What Can She Do? by Agboki: 2:51am On Mar 08, 2018
Y dis kind men no dey get issues with me? Blackmaillers will kip on deir bad work on u,1ce u succumb 2 dear initial threat!
Re: Please Help! What Can She Do? by abdeiz(m): 3:15am On Mar 08, 2018
*sighs......saunters out of thread with head stooped deep in thought thinking if the parents of such child had done a good job we wont have to bear the trauma of witnessing such mundane stories.
Re: Please Help! What Can She Do? by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 08, 2018
Girls always trying to play the victim card since time immemorial. How did he get your nude pics in the first place? Again, am sure this man is someone in his late thirties to early forties. Didn't you suspect a man of that age bracket should be married? Am not saying all men within that age bracket are married, am saying there are certain questions you should ask, if he doesn't tell you, do your findings. And finally, I don't think you're in love with the person, I think you're in love with his money. Having said that, while many nairalanders will give you hope by telling you to get a lawyer and everything will be OK, I can assure you that everything is not OK. If I were you, I'll just prepare my mind that my nude pics are about to be leaked. Cos this situation you're in is no joke. I just hope you come out unscathed at the end of the day.

(1) (Reply)

Mojeaga/treasure Herbal Remedy / BBN; Who Do U Think Will Made It Back To The House? / How Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Has Ego Inflated The Pus*sy Value Of Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.