Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:40 PM

Details Of Goodluck Jonathan's Property In The UK Exposed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details Of Goodluck Jonathan's Property In The UK Exposed (2833 Views)

Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! / Court Orders Inquiry Into Demolition Of Patience Jonathan’s Property / EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Details Of Goodluck Jonathan's Property In The UK Exposed by Naijiant: 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
ivandragon:

I did not which is why I still made my comments based on the conditionality that the story is true.

however, if you did a little digging on Private Eye Magazine, you would see that it is a very controversial media outlet that publishes stories that have been found to be untrue in the past or heavily embellished...

do you know that its editor is one of the most sued in Britain because of the news it carries & an appreciable number have won cases or being settled out of court?

bottom line is this, GEJ needs to address the issue & clear it up.
My guy, I have been subscribing to Private Eye for over 20 years. It is the best practitioner of investigative journalism in the UK. Every media outlet that exposes wrongdoing is bound to be subject of litigation from those who prefer their crimes to be kept under wraps. They are sued more than most b/c they expose more than most. Many of the scandals that came to light in recent times in the UK, were first brought to the public domain by Private Eye.
Re: Details Of Goodluck Jonathan's Property In The UK Exposed by ivandragon: 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
Naijiant:

My guy, I have been subscribing to Private Eye for over 20 years. It is the best practitioner of investigative journalism in the UK. Every media outlet that exposes wrongdoing is bound to be subject of litigation from those who prefer their crimes to be kept under wraps. They are sued more than most b/c they expose more than most. Many of the scandals that came to light in recent times in the UK, were first brought to the public domain by Private Eye.

so tell me, how many times has Hislop been made to pay/settle out of court on litigation cases?

besides, I really don't get what you are antsy about, investigative journalism or not, I have stated GEJ needs to address the issue, so what's the hullabaloo about?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency Tells Saraki, Dogara To Reconvene NASS Immediately / AY, Clint Return N10m, Shun Rally For NDDC MD / A Brief Biography Of Rahmatu Yar'adua, Current Commissioner And HOR Aspirant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.