Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,957 members, 7,883,348 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

How I Made My First Million Online. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made My First Million Online. (423 Views)

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made My First Million Online. by ceeboymuhammed(m): 9:41am On Mar 08, 2018
Now a lot of doubters will be feeling another scam has arised

but wait!

I must tell you that I have struggled online for over 7 years before making my first ever one naira online.

But guess what!

Within the past 2 years that I have been making some naira online, i feel the saying that " Focus and consistency is the king" is true.
I practically raised from that guy that borrow money for data, that guy that is always searching for the cheapest data to subscribe to that guy that who made his first million online before he clocked 28 years beating a family record by 4 months.
I am now that guy that search for fast data to subscribe not minding the cost.

Let me stop boring you with my story and let's get to why you are here...

This issue we are discussing here is nothing but about me ready to share my story of how I made over a million naira in 20 weeks (4months).

I never knew it was going to be possible until it happened.

I have started my online money Making search as far back as 2008 but practically never really made anything till 2015.

But when I started making it, then I started using it wisely (at least in my own view).

I came across this app in 2016 that totally amazed me with the money Making ability and ultimately no restrictions as a Nigerian.

It took me over 6 months to study it and know how to use it.

And from February to June 2017, i kept my first track and guess what the outcome

I was able to record over 700 thousand nairas in profit...

Initially, I thought it was a fluke so I tried again from July to November and lo and behold I was a millionaire in profit and now for the 3rd time the am on the way to make it happen again.

The beautiful thing is that now I have to make it happened for 3 times I want to open more doors while creating an opportunity for others that might be struggling online as well.

I have decided to take 50 people and mentor them to success. But only for the serious ones that are hard working and ready to act without greed...

Are you ready to take a gem from the online mine?
Have you decided to break the jin of not making a dime online?
So you think you have what it takes to be a millionaire before December this year?

If yes,
Then this is what you
1. A smartphone
2. Internet connection
3. The magic app
4. A token
5. Mindset

If you have all these and you want to stop searching for other opportunities online and start thinking of how to help others then this is what you will do next.
wait!

This topic started yesterday and I have gotten the 50 people am searching for in fact there have started training since 8:30 pm.

But if you are still interested i have created another group which you can join https:///KUAv0TG9R1DFCog4gddWxC here or contact 0-7-0-3-4-5-3-6-7-1-9 on WhatsApp.

Remember I am a man of my words. Don't dull yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Folorunso Alakija -we Are Not In Competition With The Men / How To Grow Your Business In Lagos, Practical Steps, No Jargons / Benefits Of Purchasing Diesel From Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.