Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,830 members, 7,889,753 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:46 PM

Does This Happen To Other Singers - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Does This Happen To Other Singers (325 Views)

A Must Have For Singers!!! / List Of Nigeria Singers Who Have Promoted Yahoo Yahoo / CLASSICALS SECTION: Meet New Classical Singers On Nairaland/internet !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Happen To Other Singers by WeJCKs(m): 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
Firstly I can sing and write music lyrics but when I record my voice with my phone in other to remember the lyrics pattern, the voice doesn't sound good at all, what I hear makes my ear bleed. I have singed to my friends, friends of friends, my course mate and I was even in choir before I dropped off.
Singing solo to my self sounds good but just goes off when I record it with my phone.

I want to know whether it happens to any other person
Re: Does This Happen To Other Singers by sinaj(f): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
Maybe ur phone doesnt have a good sound quality or ur frnds have being decieving you by saying you gud at singing grin grin grin

Btw its I have sung not singed.
Re: Does This Happen To Other Singers by OneCorner: 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
what your perceive as your voice is always different from the voice someone else hears from you.
Re: Does This Happen To Other Singers by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
try other phones or the voice you hear is different from what you recorded

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Photo Of DJ Khaled When He Was Still Slender / Contact Details Of Naiaraland Admin / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.