Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,924 members, 7,942,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:18 AM

I Need Editors - Urgently - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I Need Editors - Urgently (695 Views)

CALL PROFESSIONAL BOOK EDITORS|To Professionally Edit Any Book| / Editors & Publishers Wanted. / Professional Writers, Editors And Proofreader In Nigeria 2024 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Editors - Urgently by Princiology(m): 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
Hello,

Please I need some good and quick editors to help me with my new novel. I want to make this story as a submission for Gt Bank Dusty Manuscript Competition, and it's closing in some days time. I need help now please.

I may not be able to pay you now, but I am assuring you that your name will be noted in the novel.

You will enjoy this novel, and you can just edit while you read it.
Please contact me if you are interested in helping me. I'm so sorry, but I'm not on Whatsapp for now. But you can still get me on....

Facebook- Olaposi Inioluwa Prince
Gmail :-- princiology2@gmail.com

Please contact me as soon as possible.
I will be most grateful if you can help me. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your favourable consideration.

Sincerely,
Olaposi Inioluwa.
Re: I Need Editors - Urgently by Princiology(m): 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
Send me a message with the word --- editor----. Please, I need help urgently.

(1) (Reply)

Crypto-related Writer And Proof Reader Needed / Promote Your Children's Book / Why You Need Flutterwave For Your Writing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.