Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

I Started My Business On Instagram-Laura Ikeji Kanu At The SM Jury - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Started My Business On Instagram-Laura Ikeji Kanu At The SM Jury (538 Views)

Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! / Stunning New Photos Of Laura Ikeji Kanu / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Started My Business On Instagram-Laura Ikeji Kanu At The SM Jury by aburo7: 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
The first of March 2018 will forever go down in memory lane as the SM Jury brought together some of the best entertainers who shared their wealth of experience to a large gathering of young entrepreneurs at the Oriental Hotel in Lagos.

In her opening speech, convener of the SM Jury and award winning Public Relations Consultant, Tonia Odili, challenged all Participants to unlock new opportunities in their various sectors as they tap into a great network of influencers.

Celebrities and Influencers who were present include Laura Ikeji Kanu, Ubi Franklin, Sound Sultan and Abiola Fabio.

Laura Ikeji Kanu while addressing the audience said failure is part of success. The fashion entrepreneur and mother of one also encouraged youths to be highly motivated, passionate and determined in whatever they find themselves doing. She further added that her aim is to be richer than her sister, Linda Ikeji.

The brand influencer who recently authored a book titled ”How To Make Money On Instagram” said to start a business, one does not need money, as she did not start her business with capital but rather by posting pictures on Instagram daily with the aim to grow her brand until it started to pay off.

Triple MG boss Ubi Franklin on the other hand mentioned the importance of finding one’s passion and growing it as a brand or business from the scratch instead of trying to scale hurdles and looking for immediate success.

Sound Sultan however emphasized the importance of putting up good content, being up to date on trending societal issues as well as using social media as a tool for startups who want to become big brands. He also said youths should identify a problem in whatever endeavor they choose and provide a solution to it.

In conclusion, Abiola Fabio CEO of ERDTERS urged young people to monetize their passion by using strategies that have been tested and proven to work, while using social media to sell to their business communities.

The 5th edition of the SM Jury was moderated by popular OAP, Onoge Tega Ben.

(1) (Reply)

Corps Member Flashes N*pples, B**bs In Wet NYSC Crested Vest / Davido And Small Doctor Did Not Seek Permission Before Using Sunny Ade Lyrics- M / This Is Praying Hard For Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.