Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

Why Do You Want To Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Want To Marry? (421 Views)

Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos / Iā€™m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs ā€“ Nigerian Lady / If You Are To Marry A Nairalander, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Want To Marry? by Oluwaseun3319(m): 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
WHY DO YOU WANT TO MARRY?
The essence of a relationship is marriage. What then is the essence of marriage?
When the purpose of a thing is not known abuse or misuse is inevitable. I will highlight the misconception most people have today. Here are the wrong reasons why many people wants to get married.
1. AGE FACTOR: I am 25, 26, 27, 28 29, 30years and above and my status remains single instead of married. I am now an adult, I need to get married. Age is not on my side, it is increasing and not decreasing. What are you doing with your singleness? How many books have you about relationship/marriage. It is not about your age, but about your maturity. Are you spiritually, financially, physically, emotionally and mentally matured for a relationship/marriage?

2. CHILDREN FACTOR: When do I have my children if I should marry at certain age? I need to marry fast so as have my all my children within short period. How prepared are you? Do you have the right relationship/marriage ingredients? You finds it difficult to even take care of yourself and you are clamouring for relationship and marriage. Are you ready to take responsibilities? Are you ready to play a vital role in raising children when you have not even raised yourself?

3. PARENTAL INFLUENCE: You better go and marry. When do you want to leave his house. It's applicable to both partner involved. All sort of comparison, look at your friend he/she is happily married with kids. Are you not ashamed of yourself? Their children are calling you Aunty B or Bro A and you are smiling instead of calling you Daddy Tope or Mummy Korede. Relationship or marriage is not to be rush in to avoid rush out. Don't let all these ideas go against your wish or God's will for your life. Use this precious time to work on yourself. Get busy with your life, never allow parents, friends and family influence your decision.

4. I WANT HIM/HER TO MAKE ME SMILE: If this is why you want to marry, you can call on the comedian they will do perfectly well. I have heard people say this many times, I want someone who will make me happy. Is this the reason you want to marry? Marry for the right reasons, if you marry for the wrong reasons, you will have yourself to blame.

4. I HAVE THE MONEY: Money is not enough to keep a relationship or marriage. Are you only preparing for wedding or marriage? Marriage starts immediately after your wedding. Many men today are only preparing for the wedding since they have the money. You will hear them say, I can now marry because I have the money to take care of myself and my family. Don't forget you will need other things that will keep your marriage or relationship when challenges comes. That's why you must be Spiritually which is the first before others financially, physically, emotionally and mentally matured. Money can't solve most marital issue. Where is God in your life or home when issues arises? Money can't buy you Love, humility, endurance, perseverance, gentleness, goodness, self control and peace which is of the spirit of God to deal with matters in relationship or marriage.

RIGHT REASONS FOR MARRIAGE COMING SOON
@Akindele Seun, 2018.
Re: Why Do You Want To Marry? by Horlaidex(m): 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
I broke up with my exes cos

1st. she taught she's too old at 25. Na age den dey take do am?

2nd. She graduated last year and thought that's a pass to marriage.

3rd. This one thought I'm making enough money to sustain a marriage.

4th. She's in a hurry cos her younger sister got married.

Little did they know that wedding is for a day and marriage for a lifetime. Ain't rushing shii.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want To Marry? by highqueen(f): 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
frankly speaking, marriage is a burden..I don't know why people make so much fuss about it....just be yourself and build yourself. .

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
In Nigeria, I will only get married when I have the financial capacity to take care of my family

I want to get married because I want to ensure companionship, while also ensuring the continuation of my legacies through my children.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2018
Not Interested In Marriage For Now
Re: Why Do You Want To Marry? by Cutehector(m): 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
I want to marry because its the commandment the lord has given to human race. I also want to marry because I want to build an empire with my wife. I also want to have kids.
Re: Why Do You Want To Marry? by Mandrake007(m): 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2018
DeadRat:
Not Interested In Marriage For Now
nobody cares ratty boy

(1) (Reply)

Dear Husbands:whose Happiness Is Most Important ā€“ Hers Or Yours? / What You Never Knew About Dating / Man Leaves Surgery Room, Runs After Girlfriend Reading His Phone Chats (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.