Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

Live Technical Support System - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Live Technical Support System (625 Views)

Job Vacancy: It Value Added Services (vas) Technical Support / Free Technical Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Technical Support System by Incarnate: 11:56am On Apr 29, 2010
I am testing a live technical support application which is open sourceĀ  (livezilla)

If you have questions in regards to software (mostly, web development, etc) and hardware (a little bit) mostly but other questions are welcomed, click this link to test.

http://kalandero.agilityhoster.com/

I should be on monday - friday from 9am to 5pm, hopefully I can get your questions answered.

Hopefully can be turned into something useful if enough people show enough interest.

dont worry you are not paying anything. just giving my time.

ya, there is nothing on the site just the link to starting a chat because it is an application i downloaded and testing for now. hopefully will migrate to a domain if results are positive.

- I am not going to do a general chat, i reserve the right to discontinue any discussion when and if i feel it is getting out of control
- i am not going to help to do any school project or office work
- if you have doubts about my suggestions, seek others advice or go to google if you are not happy.
- maybe i can give out virtual laced candies. hopefully that will get you going.
- be polite simple
- then i will be polite with you in answering you questions

if the chat box doesnt load on your initial opening close it and load it again, depending on your connection. but it is working so no one can come back and post it is not working or loading.

Also, would appreciate it if you use your nairaland username if you decide to try it out.
Re: Live Technical Support System by DualCore1: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2010
I use livezilla and its the best i've seen. I prefer it to others cuz most do not have a desktop client app.

I'm always on it and could help out when I can with tech support. You can create an ID and mail me details.
Re: Live Technical Support System by Incarnate: 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2010
Send me a mail with the username you want. I guess it will still be dualcore

I am hoping this can be used and one can move to a permanent server.

A little free time for now and bored like hell.

email me at

iamanincarnate@gmail.com

will forward you the login info.

maybe over the weekend i can change the page into a more interesting page.
Re: Live Technical Support System by OmniPotens(m): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2010
I use this on my website so what's the big deal about it?
Re: Live Technical Support System by Incarnate: 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2010
There is nothing big about it.

But to provide instant assistance to everyone that needs it. Like you have for your website and you cater for the people that visit your site.

This is not for specific website just a place anyone can come to to ask question and get immediate response from people who have made themselves available to help.

Depending on if it is used. It can evolve.
Re: Live Technical Support System by OmniPotens(m): 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2010
Ok, I get the point now.
Re: Live Technical Support System by Incarnate: 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2010
Feels better now.

Maybe I will add more description later
Re: Live Technical Support System by DualCore1: 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2010
Words cant really explain how bored i get at time online.
This is more like a "liveperson" kinda service. In your free time, you just come online on livezilla and can offer tech support.
Now I imagine a site full of techies ready to help me with any issue i got. wink
Re: Live Technical Support System by Incarnate: 8:44am On Apr 30, 2010
I thought i was the only person that gets bored on the internets. Yea the internets is big and never lies except you are hardcore gamer, social networking freak. Not much to do. But read and acquire new knowledge.

Then try to share.

All the internets are belongs to me and I can haz my cheeseburgers with that.

(1) (Reply)

Audio Player On Website / Getting The Height Of A Div / A Web Developer At Your Window Tips:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.