Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,862 members, 7,872,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (34871 Views)

Truck Crushes Man's Car In Calabar, As He Goes To Ease Himself Inside Bush / Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic) / Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by BABANGBALI: 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
This is man inhumanity to man
Re: Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by brookz: 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
R I P to him, but maybe his Village people intersected his hearing ability not to hear the train horn, till the moment thy succeeded in changing his Status to Late Mr......
Re: Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by harbarzzy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
I witness with a lady corper at Ikeja along this morning..luckily for her, She only lost her fingers to the train..She was also on earpiece..please always listen to music ahome,for music lovers.
Re: Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
samuelchimmy:
you mean the person in that picture, cut into two, is still alive
is it that you can't read
Re: Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by DIYhackers: 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2018
This is terrible. RIP
Re: Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
sad dem village pipu aka mama don block his ears may we not see evil
Re: Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Pain(m): 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
dangermouse:
From the pics there was no blood showing that the dude must have been killed earlier on and dumped on the tracks. This can explain the lack of blood on the tracks.
Rip to the dude

Thank Heavens we still have some smart guys left in Nigeria undecided
Re: Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by zzbrodah: 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
thorpido:
Was he wearing earphones?

Even if he was wearing an ear muff,the vibration being felt by an approaching train is enormous enough to notify a blind and a deaf man that something is approaching.

Kaye ma muma...
Re: Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Temidayo9(m): 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
mechanics:
Yes of course, if not he would have heard the horn of the train.
Even if he ware air muffler, the vibration of locomotive trains in too much on its track, let alone of its blasting hoot .
Re: Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by WORDSENSEI: 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
boldaslion:

Lie lie Mohammed 2, gutter journalism. Where did you get your report from. 1. It is a young lady and not a man. 2. She was not dead, one hand and one feet were badly crushed, she was eventually rushed to hospital. I was there when it happened.

She's dead now. She was a corp member
Re: Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by olatunjithomas(m): 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
I really don't know how a non-speed Nigerian trains kill someone. Is it that the train don't sound it's horn when approaching a busy place or the person is deaf?

Probably, he is deaf

RIP to the dead.

is it that you didn't read to post?? or you've not seen a moving train before
Re: Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2018
RIP
Re: Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by jimb(m): 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
josh123:
What was he doing on a rail track?imagine d pain he will pass through

no pains now
Re: Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by InfernoNig: 11:58pm On Mar 08, 2018
This is Ikeja Along. Some people don't value their life.
Re: Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Isaacvin(m): 12:25am On Mar 09, 2018
dangermouse:
From the pics there was no blood showing that the dude must have been killed earlier on and dumped on the tracks. This can explain the lack of blood on the tracks.
Rip to the dude
Divine and Supernatural wisdom fall on u bro... u think well
Re: Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:34am On Mar 09, 2018
Angelanest:
An unidentified young man was killed by a passenger train at Ikeja, Lagos. The man was standing on the rail track oblivious of the fast approaching train. The Ogun-Lagos-bound mass transit train just left Agege Train Station when the accident occurred.

According to AgegeTv, the train had sounded its horn repeatedly as it was approaching for clearance of its track, according to an eyewitness, the man was apparently carried away while walking on the track before the accident happened.

“Obviously the man was not aware of the approaching train even as it blasted its horn. “Before he knew it, he was already hit by the train and was not given any chance to escape. “Immediately he was hit, the body was mangled as the train dragged it underneath,’’ the eyewitness said.

People standing by the rail track that saw the incident tried reaching out to the emergency management team.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/train-crushes-young-man-two-accident-lagos-graphic-photos.html

Could be suicide
Re: Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by teejaylarry: 1:45am On Mar 09, 2018
The picture was fake, have seen this same picture with another story on nairaland some month ago. Ufuapa with a fake post fake people

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by progress69: 1:55am On Mar 09, 2018
I am saying it the up 10th time. Seun and mynd44 including lalasticlala should stop the activities of this useless blogs, nationalhelm, trezzyhelm, newshelm and the likes on NL. I dont know if any of them owns it or their babes.

This news was here in 2017.

Same way they reports lies and fake news on fulani heards men

https://www.nairaland.com/3928192/man-found-dead-ikeja-railway

2 Likes

Re: Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by progress69: 1:56am On Mar 09, 2018
teejaylarry:
The picture was fake, have seen this same picture with another story on nairaland some month ago. Ufuapa with a fake post fake people

Its nationalhelm na

Useless blog

See it here

https://www.nairaland.com/3928192/man-found-dead-ikeja-railway
Re: Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by dansco2016: 3:50am On Mar 09, 2018
Am one of the eye witness of the incident and I have the pics and videos here on my phone this one is not the real accident victim's check on my FB page

Re: Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 09, 2018
Hmm..Train crashes man into two
What kind of grammar is that oga blogger undecided
Re: Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by moustaphah(m): 8:27am On Mar 09, 2018
Owamudia:
It can happen to anybody.
May God help us.
Best comment so far. It almost happened to me at Oshodi...I was close to the tracks and wasn't aware of an oncoming train. It sped by so close to me and I felt its vibration in my legs. Had I been on the track.....hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by DaAwesome1(m): 9:03am On Mar 09, 2018
boldaslion:

Lie lie Mohammed 2, gutter journalism. Where did you get your report from. 1. It is a young lady and not a man. 2. She was not dead, one hand and one feet were badly crushed, she was eventually rushed to hospital. I was there when it happened.
bros
that body is masculine
Re: Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:08am On Mar 09, 2018
thorpido:
Mhen!!! The problem wen full man head nor dei mak am hear anythin again
Re: Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by luluman: 9:45am On Mar 09, 2018
thorpido:
My answer to your question is "yes". Or something went wrong somewhere, cos the train horn is one that could be heard over I km away, so I wonder why he did not hear or clear off the tracks.
Re: Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by DaAwesome1(m): 9:49am On Mar 09, 2018
luluman:
My answer to your question is "yes". Or something went wrong somewhere, cos the train horn is one that could be heard over I km away, so I wonder why he did not hear or clear off the tracks.
the news looks made up.
looks more like suicide.
Re: Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 11:01am On Mar 09, 2018

(1) (2)

18+ Only!watch Leak Video Of How 4 Boys Gang Raped A Jss2 Female Student / Friends Recreate Their 1992 Throwback Photo / Truck Crushes Newly Married Woman, Three Others To Death In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.