Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,794 members, 7,905,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

It Is Not A Sin To Think About Sex – Relationship Expert - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Not A Sin To Think About Sex – Relationship Expert (359 Views)

Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. / Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) / Is It A Sin To Drop Empty Envelope In Offering Box? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Not A Sin To Think About Sex – Relationship Expert by Beke2020: 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
A motivational speaker and relationship expert Amara Blessing Nwosu, has made a controversial statement that might not go well with some religious people. According to her, it is not a sin for an individual to think about sex

The relationship experts explains that as a human being, the mind has the ability to think about anything at anytime, even that which you don’t purpose to bear in mind. But it is normal when sexual thoughts flash through one’s mind, she said.

Read her thought on having sexual thoughts below

Dear Brethren,

When has sexual thought become a sin? If you like, deny it; if you like, tell me I am a liar, the fact is that your teenager is struggling with sexual thoughts and it’s a phase he or she must go through. Being born again doesn’t mean you stop existing in this world; it doesn’t mean you will stop being human, it only means that the Holy Spirit is there to guide you aright and help you not to dwell long in it and not to mess yourself up with that thought.

But are you going to stop being human? The answer is NO! Even your bishop struggles with sexual thoughts and feelings sometimes. God who created you didn’t make a mistake, He made you that way. If at a certain stage of your life, you don’t have sexual thoughts and feelings, something is wrong with you. But like I said, part of your being born-again is in your ability to bring your body under subjection. I wonder what some people think that the word ‘Born Again’ means.

So many of us tend to think of our bodily responses as evil. Somewhere in our minds, the physical is bad and sinful; I used to reason like that until I developed a better understanding of God’s holy word. God created our bodies to respond the way they do. Our bodies become ready for sex at a young age, during puberty, which is completely natural.

Please don’t destroy your children by telling them all those negative things about sex because it has led a lot of young people into masturbation................

http://livelystones.com.ng/not-sin-think-sex-relationship-expert/

(1) (Reply)

Fire Interdenominational Revival Movement - FIRM / Is Your Offering A Sacrifice ? / Weapons Of Spiritual Warfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.