Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:57 AM

A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (100853 Views)

NYSC: Man O War And A Female Corper While Drilling / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Awoo88: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
emynicedgreat:
God have mercy . please God grant her quick recovery
Did you read the story?
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by EMMYNENTLY: 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
But why now, so sad cry Whenever I'm on the road side with earphones plugged into my ears I always watch. But above all, it is GOD who guides and protect. cry
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by suco01(m): 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
Aden777:
RIP
D man wey pull her back na wicked person... If na him sister shey him no go draw her with all him force/pull d headphone/point to the danger...
Wicked soul - wetin go dey him mind be say "shebi she think say na another thing I dey call her attention to, no wahala"...

B4 u quote/coat/suit me, just imagine say d babe na ur sister... And u r d man... What would u have done?

Se anjuma

Even if she is not my sister, i will make sure i save her first and lambaste her later

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by kingasap(m): 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
emynicedgreat:
lol its clearly stated that she didn't make it. she's DEAD
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
I was there, it happened exactly as stated, this doesn't need analyzing
Timoleon:

I will like to imagine you know about the movement of trains in Lagos. Personally I believe the story is a lie. The vibrations from a train will definitely alert u because the earth feels like its quaking even from afar off. secondly, the movement of people around the track would usually b different. you would have obviously seen people running from the track to alert u that a train is coming. thirdly, the train horn is not whistle. it is really loud, and usually the sound gets to the train junctions where people are likely to cross even minutes before the train is viable. so you always know. Lastly, if a train did climb over her leg, I definitely has cut the leg in two. not this kind of injury. There must be a different story to this.
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
emynicedgreat:
They said they lost her sad Which one is speed recovery again
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Tunks2017(m): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
This is very unnecessary and unfair cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
May she rest in the bossom of the lord.............

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
Timoleon:

Baaba bone. if u have heard a train's horns, you will know that the story doesn't add up.

BRos Mi,

I pass that railway everymorning to work.
I work at Oba Okran with one of the biggest comapnies on that street.
I have actually pulled a guy sometime last year from that rail myself - Nov. 2017.
He was using a normal ear piece and didnt hear anything. People were shouting, I looked back and he was just standing at the centre.
I was the closest and rushed back to pull him.
But guess, what men dem came to me took me aside and rained beating on the guy.

But the guy no hear the train sef. So wetin happen?
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
There might be something at that train station.
Something feeding, am guess the achons are feeding on victims there well well.
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by okk4sure: 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
emynicedgreat:
God have mercy .
please God grant her quick recovery

Which kind recovering again.....!May her soul rest in peace.
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by adebambor: 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
Its unfortunte shes not here tell you all her story. But let me clear the air. She was not having any earpiece on. It was just beyond her comprehension . Lets all pray not to come in contact with wht we cnt handle. Her phone was dead . She left it at home to charge. Where did the earpiece now surfaced from?
Sad i had to carry her with my own hands at about this time yesterday after she gave up.
Ill rest here.
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Timoleon(m): 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
Njeps:

BRos Mi,

I pass that railway everymorning to work.
I work at Oba Okran with one of the biggest comapnies on that street.
I have actually pulled a guy sometime last year from that rail myself - Nov. 2017.
He was using a normal ear piece and didnt hear anything. People were shouting, I looked back and he was just standing at the centre.
I was the closest and rushed back to pull him.
But guess, what men dem came to me took me aside and rained beating on the guy.

But the guy no hear the train sef. So wetin happen?

did u consider if the guy was actually suicidal? why would he stay in the center of the tracks? if he didn't hear, which is unlikely, did he not see people scampering about to leave the track? be sincere, if u do use the tracks as often as u claim, is it possible to be blind, deaf, and still not feel the ground quake as the train approached?

Please Just google this question 'how loud is the horn from a train'.

Except a train losses control and there's an actual crash...it is most unlikely that a train will hit u in Lagos. Lastly, if a man happened to be run over by a train, it is impossible that the body will be in one piece.
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Timoleon(m): 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
Iamjidon:
adebambor:
Its unfortunte shes not here tell you all her story. But let me clear the air. She was not having any earpiece on. It was just beyond her comprehension . Lets all pray not to come in contact with wht we cnt handle. Her phone was dead . She left it at home to charge. Where did the earpiece now surfaced from?
Sad i had to carry her with my own hands at about this time yesterday after she gave up.
Ill rest here.
Iamjidon:

Please read this persons post...before you continue the story. Abi which one make person believe?
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by MrHistorian: 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
adebambor:
Ill rest here.
This is another twist to the story and you seem to be an eye-witness.

What made her oblivious of the coming train if you insist she had no earpiece on? Something doesn't add up.
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by James4424: 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
Shakara don end !

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by James4424: 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
Acidosis:
Omg!

Young ones should stop following some trends. There is nothing sensible, se xy or attractive about using earpiece on the road.
A lot of people don't have any business using this device.. what kind of calls are you receiving? Are you Dangote? No serious person discusses any serious or business minded issue on a busy road.
What song are you listening to while walking? The owner of that song won't do such, he has a car (and listen to his songs in his Porsche), you don't have one, so don't go killing yourself over trends.

This is a very bad way to die. May her soul RIP.

In which age were you born sir,
You are speaking like a man from 1867
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by blesskewe(f): 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
lexy2014:
even u, u use 2 earphone block ear no wonder u no hear say she don die
did I say she wasn't dead
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by somehow: 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
Keep using it or and be testing God.

RIP to the dead.
DevelopNaija:
shocked
....and I'm a serious culprit of using earpiece while walking on busy roads. I thank God for His protection despite my carelessness.

May her soul RIP. embarassed
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by STORM2(f): 11:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
donsimo:

See what I am saying, here is a woman saying that the man probably pushed the girl, were, if she was at the scene the man who help would be on fire now.

See why you shouldn't help.
The point I was trying to make is that we do not actually know what happened. We saw she was wearing headphones and then concluded that was why she died. We don't actually know. And yes....he may have pushed her. She may have slipped. She may have been absent minded. We simply do not know. We're all making assumptions and claiming such can't happen to us cos "we don't use headsets on the road at full volume"
Please don't try to twist my words dear.
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by STORM2(f): 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
adebambor:
Ill rest here.
That's how we are as a people. We hate investigating. It's easy to just say she was wearing earpiece therefore she killed herself. No work needed that way. I'm still insisting that nobody knows what actually happened. All eye witnesses should be questioned. Cos this rubbish can happen to anybody. It may not even have been an accident.
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by kelvinklein219(m): 12:29am On Mar 10, 2018
DevelopNaija:
shocked
....and I'm a serious culprit of using earpiece while walking on busy roads. I thank God for His protection despite my carelessness.
J
May her soul RIP. embarassed
Continue using it, one day.
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
Timoleon:

did u consider if the guy was actually suicidal? why would he stay in the center of the tracks? if he didn't hear, which is unlikely, did he not see people scampering about to leave the track? be sincere, if u do use the tracks as often as u claim, is it possible to be blind, deaf, and still not feel the ground quake as the train approached?

Please Just google this question 'how loud is the horn from a train'.

Except a train losses control and there's an actual crash...it is most unlikely that a train will hit u in Lagos. Lastly, if a man happened to be run over by a train, it is impossible that the body will be in one piece.

Suicidal ko, suicidal ni.
the guy passed and walked into the track (unknowingly), cos he was pressing the phone.
Also, people dont scamper, they just walk away from the track like nothing is happening.

Im not denying the fact that the horn is not loud.
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by forreelinc(m): 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
the gal no wear pant ni?
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Ochima75(m): 11:52am On Mar 15, 2018
Which kind earpiece person dey use wey u no go knw say train dey cme??

Even wt d vibration nd all dt cmes wt naija train abi no be d same train wey dey ply apapa - oshodi - ikeja - agege nd so on railway line??

Haa
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
donsimo:

Do you know how hard it is to save soemonw who doesn't want to be saved, or doesn't know she/he is in danger.
A good examples is trying to save a drowning person.
Believe me if your not careful, both of you may drown.

The girls obviously didn't value her life or is it the job of any man to to protect her from herself.

I can only help someone who understand the value of what am doing for them another people can take care of themselves or die as they please.
our ladies are feeling too big. She may look the guy as rag.
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
cry
Tunks2017:
This is very unnecessary and unfair cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
May she rest in the bossom of the lord.............
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
Blessedhandsome:
our ladies are feeling too big. She may look the guy as rag.

Well look what that got her lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform / Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.