Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,537 members, 7,914,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:24 AM

Police Arrest 14-year-old Who Dressed As Sheriff And “responded” To Disturbances - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 14-year-old Who Dressed As Sheriff And “responded” To Disturbances (735 Views)

Brazil Prisoner Who Dressed Up As Daughter To Escape, Found Dead 3 Days Later / Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) / Man Who Dressed Like A Woman To Steal Panties Got Nabbed In OSCOTECH, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest 14-year-old Who Dressed As Sheriff And “responded” To Disturbances by tellodds: 5:41am On Mar 09, 2018
Victorville, California police arrested a 14-year-old boy, this week, who dressed up in a sheriff’s uniform, put emergency lights on his grandma’s car, and drove around “responding” to disturbances.

After the real police pulled him over, they searched his home and found “counterfeit money, simulation firearms, ballistic vests and other law enforcement related items.”

Read also: Mystery winner of Powerball Jackpot claims prize

Police also realized the teen had a busy night before he was pulled over: He had pulled over a woman in a fake traffic stop, and asked for her identification, police said. The teen let her off with a warning.

During a separate incident that day, the juvenile turned on his emergency lights, drawing a 16-year-old out of a home.

The dressed-up teen told the 16-year-old he was responding to a domestic disturbance call. But when the imposter was told no one had made such a call, he left the scene, police said.

Odd Stories
https://tellodds.com/police-arrest-14-year-old-who-dressed-as-sheriff-and-responded-to-disturbances/
Re: Police Arrest 14-year-old Who Dressed As Sheriff And “responded” To Disturbances by Uyiii: 6:16am On Mar 09, 2018
when I was 14, I couldn't even ride a bicycle or have the mind to impersonate my elder brother at home not to talk of impersonating 9ja police.
my priority then was to respond to my assignments, read for exams and top the class, my grandma nor even get motor then, na mortar and pestle to arrange fufu she get.

anyways, this happened in california, so na california police. I nor sure say he for try am for 9ja, 9ja police for don chop am raw since spice am with pepper.

p.s: haba naa, I could ride a bicycle sha, at 14 I could even reverse a truck cool

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 14-year-old Who Dressed As Sheriff And “responded” To Disturbances by EmekaBlue(m): 6:20am On Mar 09, 2018
Just recruit him into the force, It is obvious he is obsessed about being a patrol police officer.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 14-year-old Who Dressed As Sheriff And “responded” To Disturbances by NOC1(m): 6:22am On Mar 09, 2018
Madness plenty, mine is still in the kindergarten stage.

I trust Westerners they will recruit him after intoragations and background checks.
Re: Police Arrest 14-year-old Who Dressed As Sheriff And “responded” To Disturbances by Juell(m): 6:39am On Mar 09, 2018
grin
Re: Police Arrest 14-year-old Who Dressed As Sheriff And “responded” To Disturbances by Elukapendragon(m): 6:55am On Mar 09, 2018
In Nigeria he would have been taged an armed robber and would recieve beatings
Re: Police Arrest 14-year-old Who Dressed As Sheriff And “responded” To Disturbances by backnbeta(f): 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
Old story...cracked me up still grin

Let him just continue responding to disturbances in peace, bi ko grin

(1) (Reply)

Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men. Photo / A Young Guy By Name, Dumbari Hope Is A Notorious Cultist In Rivers State . / Man Electrocuted,falls From High Tension During Suicide Attempt In Rivers(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.