Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,700 members, 7,905,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:32 PM

Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend (36284 Views)

Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) / My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments / International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by CuriousMynd: 7:24am On Mar 09, 2018
A Nigerian lady and a Twitter user took to the social media platform to share chat between her friend's dad who pretended to be another person just to find out if she has a boyfriend.

Read the chat below;
"The funniest thing just happened�. My friends dad just tested her to see if she really has a boyfriend or not�� Nigerian parents tho��"

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/dad-pretends-to-be-another-person-to-find-out-if-his-daughter-has-a-boyfriend.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by highqueen(f): 7:27am On Mar 09, 2018
kiss
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by woodstock: 7:28am On Mar 09, 2018
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by BabyApple(m): 7:29am On Mar 09, 2018
Kini iyen kowa oooo. Now after finding out that she doesn't have a boyfriend, what should I do about it. Make I fry Akamu for you Abi. Gbegiri Lori Iresi

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by neezar: 7:29am On Mar 09, 2018
Another made up chat

Lemme make I beat the mod wey push this thing come fp

149 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Fadiga24(m): 7:29am On Mar 09, 2018
Trash

3 Likes

Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Xavier9ja(m): 7:30am On Mar 09, 2018
Babe had a boyfriend but she's smart to decode dad is behind the stunt. Bad girl

99 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Adaowerri111: 7:30am On Mar 09, 2018
Jobless dad, a very poor technique

70 Likes

Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by 7footre(m): 7:30am On Mar 09, 2018
Werey looks doctored to me

16 Likes

Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by cinoedhunter: 7:30am On Mar 09, 2018
Operation know what the girl is hiding tongue
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Rickyuzzy(f): 7:30am On Mar 09, 2018
That's extreme

1 Like

Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by MhizzAJ(f): 7:30am On Mar 09, 2018
cheesy
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by crisycent: 7:30am On Mar 09, 2018
Proves nothing...her real bf be like....this one wen I dey hang steady

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by youngsahito(m): 7:30am On Mar 09, 2018
hmmmmm
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Uchwilliam(m): 7:30am On Mar 09, 2018
Story
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Youngzedd(m): 7:30am On Mar 09, 2018
grin Monitoring spirit.

Well, my daughter (future tense) will move around with two soldiers and two SARS personnel with an order of shoot at sight, before all this one kobo Nairaland boys will spoil her for me grin grin grin

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 09, 2018
Papa will just mistakenly fall in love with daughter.

4 Likes

Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by simafem(m): 7:31am On Mar 09, 2018
Lol.. they are both high, both the sender and the recipient

3 Likes

Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by bigfather(m): 7:31am On Mar 09, 2018
I luv this!
But d girl sharp sha! If na some yeye slay girl, she go don fall yakata!

grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by KendrickAyomide: 7:31am On Mar 09, 2018
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by pirodoshit(m): 7:31am On Mar 09, 2018
So make your pikin nor get bf abi?? You go marry her?

1 Like

Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by dizon: 7:32am On Mar 09, 2018
This kind dad sef, mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by peeps4u: 7:32am On Mar 09, 2018
Imagine the man's reaction if he asked for her daughter's nude and she gave him.
Happy for the man that his daughter didn't fail him
But it is hard to believe such a grown up girl doesn't have a bf. Having a bf doesn't translate to being promiscous.

16 Likes

Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by theunnamed: 7:32am On Mar 09, 2018
Biko I'm not buying this

Op,

Be careful!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Olii(f): 7:32am On Mar 09, 2018
Lol close one, sounding like my dad
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Soljaboi44(m): 7:33am On Mar 09, 2018
jahahahaahahah
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 09, 2018
lol.....the papa no sabi shit.......make he give pro.....make them help am
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by utenwuson: 7:33am On Mar 09, 2018
the man obviously don't know how to pull out words from the silly daughter......just try woo her and she will tell u she's got a boyfriend already...

6 Likes

Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by nzgal: 7:33am On Mar 09, 2018
Some fathers sha grin. We love them anyway
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by SenorFax(m): 7:33am On Mar 09, 2018
Yeye ppl
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by theunnamed: 7:34am On Mar 09, 2018
sabama007:
Papa will just mistakenly fall in love with daughter.

There is no mistakingly falling for you though...
Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by Jayuba(m): 7:34am On Mar 09, 2018
Nice one. But you cant watch her forever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard / Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. / "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.