Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,541 members, 7,888,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:59 PM

Happy Mrphysics Day - The First Unofficial Nairaland Holiday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Mrphysics Day - The First Unofficial Nairaland Holiday (461 Views)

Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Mrphysics Day - The First Unofficial Nairaland Holiday by mrphysics(m): 11:29am On Mar 09, 2018
Today is Mrphysics Day, dear nairaland, let us take a minute to celebrate this wonderful day.

In view of the great things done on this forum, the ever active nairaland members, the great moderators who are in active service to make this forum great, to the owner of this forum who is committed to add new things to nairaland and improve users experience, I Mrphysics, do hereby declare today, the 9th Day of every month, "Mrphysics Day". It shall become the first proclaimed, recurring, unofficial nairaland holiday, celebrated in this section and throughout the rest of the forum.

Having found it worthy to exist in this great platform, it is therefore declared, and so shall it be onwards

To join in the celebration of this joyous event, first, every participant is expected to give me "Mrphysics" a digital “it’s accepted, we’re in this together” hug, and therefore proceed to share happy memories of nairaland and it's sections. Being a mod friendly topic, all nairaland moderators mynd44, lalasticlala, ishilove, seun, justwise, and other moderators is expected to move this topic to the front page on the 9th of very month.

In this day, it shall be a tradition to share with the rest of forum members how you found nairaland, and how your life has been touched through the activities in this great forum. In addition, those of us who got work or entangled in matrimonial bliss should share their experience. Because this is a joyous day, any trolling, bashing, insult shall be blessed with a 7-days ban from mynd44.

Also, to commemorate this day, gifts in form of anything is allowed. But they shall be no begging. Those who wishes to bless nairalanders shall do so and thus be inducted into the Knight of Mrphysics . Members of this group shall become the keeper, promoter, and defender of all future Mrphysics Day, and shall be recognized for it’s collective contributions to nairalanders by everyone who will join in the celebration of this great day in future months.

The moderators shall own the duty of ensuring the longevity of this celebration in future. Having so declared, it shall remain so. What an amazing thing it is to be a nairalander, let us therefore rejoice in this great day.

On this day, Friday, the 9th day of March 2018, the first monthly Mrphysics Day is hereby declared open.

Happy Mrphysics Day celebration (the first nairaland unofficial holiday)

Cc seun, Mynd44, justwise, ishilove, lalasticlala
Re: Happy Mrphysics Day - The First Unofficial Nairaland Holiday by VenomousTruth: 11:33am On Mar 09, 2018
have you taken panadol today?
Re: Happy Mrphysics Day - The First Unofficial Nairaland Holiday by mrphysics(m): 11:38am On Mar 09, 2018
VenomousTruth:
have you taken panadol today?

Wishing you a Happy Mrphysics day celebration. That's all that matters bro
Re: Happy Mrphysics Day - The First Unofficial Nairaland Holiday by mrphysics(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2018
Donstan18, tosyne2much let's celebrate this day grin grin
Re: Happy Mrphysics Day - The First Unofficial Nairaland Holiday by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
*****common common

Turn the radio on

It's Friday night and I won't be long

Got charge my phone and buy enough data *****

It's Friday night I won't be long

baby I don't need no naira to have fun tonight*** I got cheap trills

Greiboy ft sia grin grin
Re: Happy Mrphysics Day - The First Unofficial Nairaland Holiday by mrphysics(m): 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
greiboy:
*****common common

Turn the radio on

It's Friday night and I won't be long

Got charge my phone and buy enough data *****

It's Friday night I won't be long

baby I don't need no naira to have fun tonight*** I got cheap trills

Greiboy ft sia grin grin

Lol, grin grin grin

Wishing you the best as you celebrate this great day
Re: Happy Mrphysics Day - The First Unofficial Nairaland Holiday by mrphysics(m): 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
Let's Merry together gentlemen, it's Mrphysics day and no dulling.

(1) (Reply)

Footballers Or Basketballers Which Are More Cute And Good Husband Materia? / How To Pick Your Life Partner – Part 1 / Love Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.