Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,727 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:09 PM

Haba!was My Thread Removed?! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Haba!was My Thread Removed?! (615 Views)

Lind Ikeji's Blog Finally Removed By Google This Afternoon / Voguepay Has Removed The N3000 Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Haba!was My Thread Removed?! by webfx(m): 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2010
I posted a thread seeking help on Short Messaging Code Services info; as i need to integrate it with a current web project am handling. Got one response from Omni poten, and after my response and reappeal for any other contribution the thread disappeared. Just curious to find out what ever happened (this was within a spate of 4 days or so!).
Anyway i finally got of my butt and did a google search with a local set and abracadabra, i got more than i needed!
Re: Haba!was My Thread Removed?! by OmniPotens(m): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2010
I don't think it should be removed for any reason. I replied to it.
Re: Haba!was My Thread Removed?! by webfx(m): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2010
Thanks a lot @omni poten; i sent you an email earlier guess you were busy, i found some info on the web and already made contact, thanks a lot, have a pleasant day

(1) (Reply)

The Domain Name Nigeriadirectory.org Is For Sale! Limited Time! / We Need A Joomla Expert / For Sale: Glo 3g Moderm Unlocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.