Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,952 members, 7,873,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

Sesame Seeds Washing And Drying Line Manufacturer And Supplier - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Sesame Seeds Washing And Drying Line Manufacturer And Supplier (324 Views)

Rice Milling Machine | Rice Milling Equipment - Manufacturer And Supplier / Cocoa Powder Grinding Production Line Manufacturer In China / Sesame Seeds Washing And Drying Line Manufacturer And Supplier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sesame Seeds Washing And Drying Line Manufacturer And Supplier by tinawang(f): 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
We are professional manufacturer and supplier about sesame seeds washing and drying line,this line is mainly used for washing sesame seeds,quinoa,raisin and so on,if you need this production line,welcome to contact me with freely,or you can leave your email and phone number,i will send the machine detail,image,video and quotation to you.

(1) (Reply)

Housefarm / Office.com/setup | How To Install & Download Office 365 / I Need Cotton Supplier In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.