Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,952 members, 7,922,353 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 04:10 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Wifes Infidelity - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Wifes Infidelity (800 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Wifes Infidelity by babz007(m): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
Tragedy struck in zone F, Iba housing estate in the ojo area of Lagos on Wednesday March 7 2018 when a middle aged man identified as Adeleke Adebayo committed sucide by drinking Sniper - a local pesticide.

According to neighbours, the decessed who until his death was the Assistant State Secretary of the Lagos state
council of the Nigerian union of Pensioners, allegedly resorted to taking his own life after learning that his wife of over two decades was engaging in extra marital affairs.

Unconfirmed reports suggest that shortly before committing the dastardly act, Adeleke a native of Abeokuta confided in some friends and phoned a few relations informing them that would be the last time they would hear his voice.

However, his threat wasn't taken too seriously because he was known to be a heavy drinker battling severe alcohol addiction.

He died before arrival at a local hospital in the early hours of Tuesday March 7,2018 and has since been buried according to islamic injunctions.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Wifes Infidelity by blackpanthar: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
OH but why?

NO WOMAN.... is worth dying for. NONE.!!!

Why would the man go and meet his maker over a descendant of EVE.
Its sad tho.

But God should save us from WOMEN o. they can be EVIL.... rotten EVIL.

babz007:

Tragedy struck in zone F, Iba housing estate in the ojo area of Lagos on Wednesday March 7 2018 when a middle aged man identified as Adeleke Adebayo committed sucide by drinking Sniper - a local pesticide.

According to neighbours, the decessed who until his death was the Assistant State Secretary of the Lagos state
council of the Nigerian union of Pensioners, allegedly resorted to taking his own life after learning that his wife of over two decades was engaging in extra marital affairs.

Unconfirmed reports suggest that shortly before committing the dastardly act, Adeleke a native of Abeokuta confided in some friends and phoned a few relations informing them that would be the last time they would hear his voice.

However, his threat wasn't taken too seriously because he was known to be a heavy drinker battling severe alcohol addiction.

He died before arrival at a local hospital in the early hours of Tuesday March 7,2018 and has since been buried according to islamic injunctions.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Wifes Infidelity by ConAir(m): 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
babz007:

I personally don't understand the logic behind able bodied men taking their lives because of women, is it cowardice or mental disorder?
Well no offense but he is a fool though.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Wifes Infidelity by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
blackpanthar:
OH but why?

NO WOMAN.... is worth dying for. NONE.!!!

Why would the man go and meet his maker over a descendant of EVE.
Its sad tho.

But God should save us from WOMEN o. they can be EVIL.... rotten EVIL.

he didnt die for the woman, he died of pain
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Wifes Infidelity by blackpanthar: 12:51am On Mar 10, 2018
who caused the pain?
pantherblack:

he didnt die for the woman, he died of pain
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Wifes Infidelity by emmykey0128(m): 4:21am On Mar 10, 2018
Why condemning him?i wanted to drink sniper when man city beat my darling gunners 3.0 twice in a week, but when I saw my dog staring at me, I stopped because I know I am gonna miss him
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Wifes Infidelity by Jabioro: 5:06am On Mar 10, 2018
Poor man,poor brain.he is nt serious
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Wifes Infidelity by Hector09(m): 5:54am On Mar 10, 2018
He dont deserve rip frm me weak man
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Wifes Infidelity by PlaybooyGANG(m): 6:01am On Mar 10, 2018
Tell me something!

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Online Serial Scammer Revealed / who knows this man? / EFCC Arraigns Obasanjo’s In-law, John Abebe, For Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.