Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,861 members, 7,872,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/03/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/03/18 (566 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/01/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/09/17 / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/03/18 by dallyemmy: 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/03/18 by dallyemmy: 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
1. Father, l worship and adore You for Who You Are, and l thank You for Creating me in Your Very Own Image Accept My Thanks In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

2. Father, in anyway, that l have fallen short of Your Glory, and Expectations, please, have Mercy and Forgive me, In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

3. Father, purge me from all acts of ungodliness and worldly lust, and help me to live soberly, righteously and godly, in this present world In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

4. Father, cause my way to agree with Yours, and help me to maintain a righteous walk with you, for the remaining days of my life In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

5. Father, let my life be so spiritually clean and holy, that You will find it naturally habitable and to make it Your Permanent Place of Abode In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

6. Father, make me a permanent carrier of Your Presence and Glory, every second of my life In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

7. Father, as the red sea saw Moses and fled, whenever demons, principalities and powers, see me, let them see Your Presence, in my life, and flee, In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

8. Father, please, make me just and perfect in all my ways and single me out for Divine Preservation, in Paradise, In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

9. Father, You Created me in Your Very Own Image; whatever does not represent Your Image, in my life, please, uproot, In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

10. Father, remove from me, every spirit of greed and covetousness and let me be contented with all that You have blessed and bestowed me with, In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

11. Father, when people see me, without any formal introduction, let my identity as “a child of God”, be clear and obvious to all In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

12. Father, I Pray For Every User Of This website Today, That Your Word Will Profit Us! That We Shall Proceed To Live A Godly Lifestyle! That Godliness And Contentment Will Be A Great Gain To Us All In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

13. Father, We Pray Today That We Shall Remain Blessed! And Continue To Be A Channel Of Blessing! We Shall Be Your Hand To The Needy! Your Eyes To The Blind! Your Mouth To Proclaim The Gospel In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

14. Father, This Weekend Order Our Steps To Be At a The Right Place At The Right Time Doing The Right Thing In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

15. With Gratitude Praise And Worship Add Your Personal Prayer Request And Please Pray For Me Too! We Shall Testify In The Name of Jesus.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/03/18 by dallyemmy: 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Saturday, March 10, 2018) - HOLINESS MADE SIMPLE

1.Thank you, Father, for creating me in your image and likeness.

2.Thank you, Father, for your transformation agenda and daily works of restoration, in my life.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every sprit of self-will, disobedience, and stubbornness in my life be consumed by your fire, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, release upon my life the spirit of total and complete obedience, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me a heart that is completely sold out to evangelism, soul-winning, and follow-up, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me fruits to show for my labours in your Vineyard and let the fruits abide forever, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let every hindrance and obstacle to my fulfilling the great commission, be removed, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, give me the power and the grace, to go and make disciples of all Nations; that they may be well rooted and grounded, in your word, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let me make heaven and help me to take as many as possible with me, in Jesus' name.

11.Thank you, Father, for the abundance of your grace upon Pastor E.A. Adeboye; and for making him a positive example for many believers to follow.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Call For Joint Protest With Christians Over Incessant Killings / How To Spot Con Artist Claiming To Be Ifa Chief Priest Online ! / 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.