Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,495 members, 7,885,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

#ifitwasthepdp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ifitwasthepdp (1245 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ifitwasthepdp by madridguy(m): 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
Again, take your lies to the kiddies section of this platform.
With more than 16 Billion Dollar budgeted for the power sector under OBJ, all we could boost for is less than 2000 megawatt yet you're here deceiving yourself of electrifying the whole Nigeria.

I wouldn't want to say anything about the security issue other your satanic party because it's against my religion counting the dead for no course, but you can ask yourself about the weekly bomb blast in Kaduna, Bauchi, Kano, Borno, and even in Katsina.

To cap it all, your party introduced Boko Haram to steal our common wealth and kill the masses.

eodavids:

PDP actually electrified both urban and Rural dwellings across Nigeria. Its a fact, not fiction like you and your folks are doing today.

GSM became a reality under Obasanjo regime. Don't tell me your usual lies again of abacha dictatorial days. If you are not aware- the days abacha held sway was dark days and you dare not say GSM came in abacha regime, even if you uses lies for breakfast.

Security under PDP was atleas predictable, and the excesses of BH was restricted to Borno majorly, with some erand activities in yobe and some parts of Adamawa.
Immediately your folks came on board, they ordered the dismantling of all check points from north to south; then arms were moved freely across the country.
Next, insecurity became an issue everywhere in Nigeria, and your folks, trying to downplay the menace, said its Libyans who brought in arms that are making the troubles.

Fast forward to now: we now have Benue indigenes being told that their father land belong to cattle and its rearers...

The country is polarized, and you are not ashamed to make a defence for the failures and inepts.
Re: #ifitwasthepdp by eodavids(m): 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
madridguy:
It's time you return PDP stipend given to you because no amount of thread on NL that will bring back the satanic party.
Bye Bye to Aso Rock Peedeepee

You think one gets paid to say the fact?

You're wrong. Get ready to follow your inept leader to daura

1 Like

Re: #ifitwasthepdp by eodavids(m): 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
madridguy:
Again, take your lies to the kiddies section of this platform.
With more than 16 Billion Dollar budgeted for the power sector under OBJ, all we could boost for is less than 2000 megawatt yet you're here deceiving yourself of electrifying the whole Nigeria.

I wouldn't want to say anything about the security issue other your satanic party because it's against my religion counting the dead for no course, but you can ask yourself about the weekly bomb blast in Kaduna, Bauchi, Kano, Borno, and even in Katsina.

To cap it all, your party introduced Boko Haram to steal our common wealth and kill the masses.

The very electricity you have today is the result of what PDP put in place.
Your APC have made budgets in trillions but have not done any new project any where.

Security, you and your folks created insecurity to discredit GEJ. You came to power and kept giving the BH stimpends under negotiations and prisoners exchange. You also free their detained members who are guilty of multiple deaths.

Your religion does not permit counting the dead for no just caused. I don't know which of the religion. BUT DOES YOUR RELIGION FROWN AT KILLING THE LIVING?
I THINK THE LIVING SHOULD BE GIVEN MORE RESPECT THAN NUMBERING THE DEAD.

MADRIDGUY, ARE YOU WITH ME?
Re: #ifitwasthepdp by madridguy(m): 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
Wake up from your slumber oga, am not a kid so again hold on your lies. I must say the best time I've experienced so far in terms of Power was under the late Sanni Abacha. It is under your party that we started rationing/rotating light. We term it One day and one day off, this was the aftermath of 16 billion dollar.

As for the security, you must be man enough to tell yourself the gospel fact about the insecurity and other related challenges we're facing today as a country.
GEJ masterminded the first bomb blast in Nigeria " October 1st " to deceive his gullible followers like you and also to paint the north black against his presidency. Thanks to Henry Okah who revealed to the whole world GEJ evil plan against the North.
Same GEJ was exposed by the late Gen Azazi over Boko Haram. I need to stop here for now.

eodavids:

The very electricity you have today is the result of what PDP put in place.
Your APC have made budgets in trillions but have not done any new project any where.

Security, you and your folks created insecurity to discredit GEJ. You came to power and kept giving the BH stimpends under negotiations and prisoners exchange. You also free their detained members who are guilty of multiple deaths.

Your religion does not permit counting the dead for no just caused. I don't know which of the religion. BUT DOES YOUR RELIGION FROWN AT KILLING THE LIVING?
I THINK THE LIVING SHOULD BE GIVEN MORE RESPECT THAN NUMBERING THE DEAD.

MADRIDGUY, ARE YOU WITH ME?
Re: #ifitwasthepdp by eodavids(m): 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
Your argument is very lame my guy.

So, you cannot even make a case for your sitting president as being responsible for any new development in Nigeria after close to three years of his "change" government?

You obviously have accepted the failures of your sitting presido. SHAME!

To lay claim that Nigeria was better under the dictatorship of Abacha is an admission that Baba Buhari has nothing to offer Nigeria. SHAME!!

If you wish to settle for another four years of failure, lies and propaganda; that's your choice. IF YOU DECIDE TO BURN YOUR HOUSE BECAUSE YOU THINK ASHES IS MORE BENEFICIAL TO YOU THAN YOUR HOUSE; THEN ITS STILL YOUR CHOICE, THOUGH A FOOLISH CHOICE.

Do not think everything in Nigeria is all about APC and PDP, no. Its more of survival of our only country. You are having your dear president who have been in power for about three years, with nothing to show for it but lies and cover-up here and there. You now resort in preferring the 20years ago of Abacha regime, a time you barely were aware of the happenings in the country. SHAME!!!

madridguy:
Wake up from your slumber oga, am not a kid so again hold on your lies. I must say the best time I've experienced so far in terms of Power was under the late Sanni Abacha. It is under your party that we started rationing/rotating light. We term it One day and one day off, this was the aftermath of 16 billion dollar.

As for the security, you must be man enough to tell yourself the gospel fact about the insecurity and other related challenges we're facing today as a country.
GEJ masterminded the first bomb blast in Nigeria " October 1st " to deceive his gullible followers like you and also to paint the north black against his presidency. Thanks to Henry Okah who revealed to the whole world GEJ evil plan against the North.
Same GEJ was exposed by the late Gen Azazi over Boko Haram. I need to stop here for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ifitwasthepdp by eodavids(m): 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
IF IT WERE UNDER THE PDP THAT COST OF LIVING HAS DOUBLED IN NIGERIA UNDER FEW YEARS; WHAT COULD sarrki, madridguy, omenkalives, ngeneukwenu, and many other Nigerians had done

I am certain that LZAA, IMHOTEP, ZOMBIETAMER and the likes would have called a spade= "spade"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #ifitwasthepdp by LZAA: 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
eodavids:
IF IT WERE UNDER THE PDP THAT COST OF LIVING HAS DOUBLED IN NIGERIA UNDER FEW YEARS; WHAT COULD sarrki, madridguy, omenkalives, ngeneukwenu, and many other Nigerians had done

I am certain that LZAA, IMHOTEP, ZOMBIETAMER and the likes would have called a spade= "spade"
bro d way dis country is now is just likd driving a car in reverse and expecting it to move forward
BMC have to serve their master so sadly conscience is a foreign word to them

1 Like

Re: #ifitwasthepdp by eodavids(m): 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
LZAA:

bro d way dis country is now is just likd driving a car in reverse and expecting it to move forward
BMC have to serve their master so sadly conscience is a foreign word to them

The worse aspect is that these actors "BMC" wants their hypocrisy accepted as a paradigm. But we sane minds must say the truth and stand by it for the good of our "dear" country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ifitwasthepdp by LZAA: 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
eodavids:

The worse aspect is that these actors "BMC" wants their hypocrisy accepted as a paradigm. But we sane minds must say the truth and stand by it for the good of our "dear" country.
naso o
the land is now a hobbesian society hence the incredulity of the BMC is a direct consequence
Re: #ifitwasthepdp by eodavids(m): 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
Gbam!
Falsehood cannot be perpetrated perpetually in governance. The BMC has attempted that, and the result is this current incredulity

LZAA:

naso o
the land is now a hobbesian society hence the incredulity of the BMC is a direct consequence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ifitwasthepdp by achiever12: 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
madridguy:
PDP and their online agent should go and sleep. After 16 years with no atom of progress yet you're still here opening thread up and down.

Maybe we should remind some dead brain idiots that those who destroyed the country as PDP members for 16 years are APC members today
Re: #ifitwasthepdp by eodavids(m): 10:34am On Mar 12, 2018
achiever12:

Maybe we should remind some dead brain idiots that those who destroyed the country as PDP members for 16 years are APC members today

Sure!

On point my guy.
Re: #ifitwasthepdp by adadike(f): 6:17am On Mar 16, 2018
eodavids:
If it was a PDP led administration that laundered and keeps laundering the image of its leaders in the face of failures and ineptitude; could Nigerians had condoned it?

Matured and unbiased comments needed here pls.
Honestly, its just like Nigerians are living in great fear of APC. If it was during the PDP era, by now every street in most states will turn to ' occupy Nigeria'.

2 Likes

Re: #ifitwasthepdp by eodavids(m): 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
adadike:
Honestly, its just like Nigerians are living in great fear of APC. If it was during the PDP era, by now every street in most states will turn to ' occupy Nigeria'.

Ada, that's exactly what iam talking about.

Buhari and his cohorts have taking Nigerians for a rough ride all these years, yet the national mumu which the citizens exhibit continues.

The economic and insecurity pinch have reached both the small and the mighty, but no strong message has been sent the the occupiers of our Aso villa.

To rub perper on wound, the zombies even go about campaigning for a second term for the same regime that has failed in this first term.

The question begging for answer is: ARE WE TO CONTINUE ON THIS VOYAGE OF RETROGRESSION WITH JOURNEY TO NOWHERE FOR INDEFINITE PERIOD

(1) (2) (Reply)

IGP Transmission Saga. Nigerians Descend On Man Who Murdered English On Facebook / Akwa Ibom's Fertilizer Blending Factory Opens in Abak (photo) / Forgery Is Not Corruption - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.