Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake (33333 Views)

BBNaija: Isilomo "Kim Oprah Is Fake, We Can Never Be Friends" / I Support The Call For The Ban Of Of Big Brother Nigeria / Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2006 Housemates. Then Vs Now Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by engrpheleeks(m): 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
GloriaNinja:
EVEN WWE WRESTLING IS MORE REALER THAN BB NAIJA..BB NAIJA IS FAKE
RIP English

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by durella007(m): 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
Abeg who flash her boobs for that pics behind tobi
Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by iSpread(m): 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
greatme2good:
Reason number 2 is so on point.
That's why reason number 6 entails housemates to keep the conversation going to sustain reason number 1-5.
So could we chat some more?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by LockDown69(m): 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
That's a good review. I couldn't agree more �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by wildkat: 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
ThonyAntville:
Detectives full naija yet crime ain't abated

because they haven't been given the opportunity due to nepotism and stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by Innov8ve1: 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
If Bbnaija is really scripted, then that means they already know who the winner will be from the beginning regardless of fan votes isnt it?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by Greatzeus(m): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
SUPOL:
Lie Lie nothing is scripted about bbnaija, except some dialing rooms
You said NOTHING is scripted,and still went on to say EXCEPT some dialing room undecided
Now rate your dumbness from 1 to 5, I give you 5/5 though grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by lastchild: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
Op made something much point and I believe him especially that of tobi resign but I have one question, if it's actually scripted what about the money that efe won last year, was if faked?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by mvem(m): 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
What of the votes are they scripted?...what of the winner, is it also scripted?...it is posdible to script somethings to some extent but u cant predict the viewers mind
Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by mvem(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
Innov8ve1:
If Bbnaija is really scripted, then that means they already know who the winner will be from the beginning regardless of fan votes isnt it?
..which is logically unlikely

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by Charminee(f): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
Wait oh. I'm i the only one that has never watched BBN?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
Too many idiots on this thread. Fools who haven't watched the show once yapping on about what they don't know. You could say the housemates were selected on the basis of nepotism. You could say Tobi was selected by Heritage bank to represent them just the same way Linda Ikeji probably selected Ahneeka who works for her and used her influence to get her into the show. But to say it's scripted is just pure stupidity. If it was scripted then the more interesting housemates would still be on. If it was scripted then the director lacks creativity. It's not like anything interesting ever happens on the show. The flashing of boobs and occasional sex is very very rare.

For those saying Nina usually looks like she's looking at the "director" when she talks: She's looking at the camera dimwit. There are cameras everywhere and they zoom in and zoom out. Of course it's bound to make someone feel uneasy when she wants to say or do something sensitive.

And for the people saying Big brother is strategically formulated to keep the population dumb; then what does football do? How does watching football every week make you a smarter and more informed citizen? How about all other forms of entertainment? Hypocrites will leave every other form of entertainment that's equally harmful and focus on BBNaija, which some of them watch secretly by the way.

8 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by Lotechi(m): 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
silentEXPLOSION:
The ongoing #BBN2018 is creating a lot of buzz with a new story each day.

After much research, I present to you 5 reasons why I think the show is SCRIPTED.
...the purpose of the show is "entertainment" and if the purpose is being fulfilled, who cares about the way it is orchestrated. Everything in this life have been tagged "scripted" or "fake" including religion.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by Disneylady(f): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
XML33:
Too many idiots on this thread. Fools who haven't watched the show once yapping on about what they don't know. You could say the housemates were selected on the basis of nepotism. You could say Tobi was selected by Heritage bank to represent them just the same way Linda Ikeji probably selected Ahneeka who works for her and used her influence to get her into the show. But to say it's scripted is just pure stupidity. If it was scripted then the more interesting housemates would still be on. If it was scripted then the director lacks creativity. It's not like anything interesting ever happens on the show. The flashing of boobs and occasional sex is very very rare.

For those saying Nina usually looks like she's looking at the "director" when she talks: She's looking at the camera dimwit. There are cameras everywhere and they zoom in and zoom out. Of course it's bound to make someone feel uneasy when she wants to say it do something sensitive.

And for the people saying Big brother is strategically formulated to keep the population dumb; then what does football do? How does watching football every week make you a smarter and more informed citizen? How about all other forms of entertainment? Hypocrites will leave every other form of entertainment that's equally harmful and focus on BBNaija, which some of them watch secretly by the way.
Thrash

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by mvem(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
Innov8ve1:
Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by donsaggy(m): 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
QueenDeborah:
What about the money to be won, is it fake too?
it's from the subscription and SMS you send Na...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by flyDixon: 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
clefstone:
No way BBA Nigeria is scripted. It may be influenced but certainly not scripted.

I agree with you, they want to use it as an excuse for their shameful behaviors while in the house.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
MENZPRIDE:
My Brother-Man, it is what it is.
There is nothing Real about Reality TV shows, just like " Keeping up with the Kardeshian's ". They are all scripted drama to keep you entertained and make as much money as possible....
Imagine the amount generated by subscriptions, advert placement and sms's. That's why the flash of Boobs, Bums, Dicks, sex, etc... Just to keep you glued and expect more...
For me, Football remains the only unscripted Drama that I'm addicted to.

I strongly suspect the housemates are being induced to have sěx with each other just to boost viewership/income for the franchise owners

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by kelvinjeremiah(m): 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
MENZPRIDE:
There is nothing Real about Reality TV shows, just like " Keeping up with the Kardeshian's ". They are all scripted drama to keep you entertained and make as much money as possible....
Imagine the amount generated by subscriptions, advert placement and sms's. That's why the flash of Boobs, Bums, Dicks, sex, etc... Just to keep you glued and expect more...

U're not alone. I don't even tune in to BBN

Talking of football, I'M A FANATIC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by kelvinjeremiah(m): 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
Greatzeus:

You said NOTHING is scripted,and still went on to say EXCEPT some dialing room undecided
Now rate your dumbness from 1 to 5, I give you 5/5 though grin grin

Hey!!! Take it easy na grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
GloriaNinja:
EVEN WWE WRESTLING IS MORE REALER THAN BB NAIJA..BB NAIJA IS FAKE
Wrestling is fake. It is scripted
Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by otopxy: 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
QueenDeborah:
yes, going back to Heritage bank's purse
Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by itsmeurLady(f): 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
FarahAideed:
Be fast with ur post

Aproko grin cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by MENZPRIDE(m): 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
ziddy:

I strongly suspect the housemates are being induced to have sěx with each other just to boost viewership/income for the franchise owners

You might not be far from the truth, like someone mentioned above; some of the housemates seem to be receiving instructions or directions on what to do or say, like "amateur artistes and directors" would normally do.
It beats my imagination that all the housemates had previously watched BBN, BBA etc. and are fully aware that there are Cameras covering almost every part of the house, yet they still go about exposing their nudity, having sex and other obscenities...
It's hard to comprehend!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by MENZPRIDE(m): 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
kelvinjeremiah:

U're not alone. I don't even tune in to BBN

Talking of football, I'M A FANATIC

My Brother-man, welcome on board!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by JayCynic(m): 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
XML33:

For those saying Nina usually looks like she's looking at the "director" when she talks: She's looking at the camera dimwit. There are cameras everywhere and they zoom in and zoom out. Of course it's bound to make someone feel uneasy when she wants to say it do something sensitive.

All the current housemates certainly watched last year's edition and are aware of the sexuality and the plenitude of cameras in the house, yet they still go about having sex and going nude. Whats more scripted than that?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by King4Roller: 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
MENZPRIDE:
Even the football you call unscripted is scripted. Dont let anybody fool you. If you know you know.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by Thewesterner(m): 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
Whether scripted/acted or real... Who cares

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by Amirullaha(m): 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
Montez90:
Liverpool to win-live bet
I hope you've won your millions Man utd ti take over...
Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by Elinosweet143(f): 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
Abi oh, I really wanna knw if the money is also scripted,oya Op answer
QueenDeborah:
Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake by Timblaze(m): 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
[quote author=generaliy post=65720096][b]Anyone who's not dumb should know it's a movie carefully crafted from hell with a sole intention, "Reduce the level of morality in the society while creating more dumb folks".

If all men were like me, the show would have been dead from inception.

Nonsense and BBN.
true talk...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition / #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate / Bbnaija: Cindy Reveals Why Other Housemates Dislike Frodd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.