Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,524 members, 7,901,538 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

A Story - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Story (631 Views)

Hilarious! A Story Building With A Wooden Ladder As Stair Case / A Story I've Never Heard Before / A Story For The Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Story by salinco(m): 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2010

A man was so jealous of his newly born baby that he put poison on the wife’s Nipples while she was asleep. She didn't breastfeed the baby all night as she went to spend half the night with their driver as soon as Oga was snoring. The next day, the driver died of poisoning! (Can a man be so greedy and can a woman be so unfaithful?)

A man is dying of cancer, but keeps telling people he is dying of AIDS. His son asked, "Dad, why"? He answered, “so that when I am dead, no one will sleep with your mum”

(Can men be so greedy?)

A lady lost three panties in her house and blamed her maid in front of the husband. Maid after unsuccessfully denying the allegation eventually said, “Sir you are my witness: you know I never wear panties''.

(Can men be so unfaithful?)

The union between a man and a woman is a constant battle of wits!!!!!!
Re: A Story by 1stknight(m): 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2010
salinco:

A man is dying of cancer, but keeps telling people he is dying of AIDS. His son asked, "Dad, why"? He answered, “so that when I am dead, no one will sleep with your mum”

(Can men be so greed)
i luv dz 2nd joke, kudos grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Story by salinco(m): 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2010
;d wink :d

(1) (Reply)

My Xmas Gift For You! Enjoy. / Read And Criticise 2 / April Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.