Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,564 members, 7,932,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 12:18 PM

What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (249667 Views)

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (491) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by chiogo(f): 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2007
lmao. wow, u need to stop takin' it, buddy. and am talkin' from experience. I ain't gon tell u d whole detail but it's bad for u
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by younghoodi(m): 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2007
haha i will try probably smoke once in a week now.
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by chiogo(f): 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2007
wow, how many times do u smoke it in a week then?? i thought u once said it was once a month. shocked. hmm, take it easy, ooh.
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by younghoodi(m): 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2007
I was just trina show that am a good guy and shit THAT'S WHY I SAID THAT but I SMOKE WEED WHENEVER I SEE IT,DON'T WORRY I WILL,I KNOW THESE NOSEE NAIRALANDERS OUT THERE WATCHING OUR CONVERSATION.
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by chiogo(f): 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2007
hehehe, i know too but i ain't down with none of these internet bull so they can say whatever, i know what am doin' so they can think whatever they want to. what cld we possibly have over d internet
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by younghoodi(m): 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2007
i don't know i hate when people do that when ur talking to someone they think u in love i hate people like that 4 real they get on my god damn nerve but i don't care about them,what's your school name?
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by chiogo(f): 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2007
Social Justice Academy. lol but it has nothin' to do with law, just a name.
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by younghoodi(m): 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2007
wow that sound like a white ass school they got allot of girls there?
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by chiogo(f): 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2007
yup, and boys
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by younghoodi(m): 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2007
do they got gangs in ya school?
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by chiogo(f): 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2007
well, for boys, def. but i think dat shit is stupid.
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by younghoodi(m): 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2007
those boys are fake they just do what they listen to on tv and radio and shit,i ain't down with no gang but i got niggas that die for me,gang's a family thing we got the crips and bloods latin kings ms 13 is a family thing,the crips and bloods are black the latin kings are puerto ricans ms 13 are mexicans is a family thing but most of this high school kids got shit twisted killing each-other over shit they don't know about,that's dumb.
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by chiogo(f): 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2007
wow, u really know about this stuff. my brother be talkin' about it too. but he doesn't do any of that. I think it's soo stupid, young teens killin' themselves over nothin'. when u ask them, they say they're fightin' for their hood. am like what stupid hood.pheww, that's their problem sha. I ain't killin' myself over anythin'.
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by younghoodi(m): 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2007
i be arround gang but i ain't down with them the home of gangbanging is california,i ain't gon die for no hood if i die for the hood will the hood still remenber my name hell no,i will die for niggas that care and love me but hood hell not.
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by chiogo(f): 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2007
exactly. so u been home all day?? am so bored
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by younghoodi(m): 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2007
am home i decided to stay home cuz its better it keep me outta trouble i beĀ  on the block sometimes but not like i use2.
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by chiogo(f): 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2007
that's good. boys don't like stayin' home, my bro. for example. anywayz, am soo tired of usin' technology, lol. i spend too much time on d internet. gotta go now. see u later, a'ight??
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by younghoodi(m): 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2007
bye bye am out 2.
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by Joey1(m): 12:22am On Sep 05, 2007
I am listening to a song on the radio but I cannot put my finger on what it is called can anyone help me out?? Here are some lyrics,
You know how long I've waited
Nothing's going to change my mind
Oh no, your love is all I need
And I know you've heard me say it
But I want you 'till the end of time
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by jayvin01: 6:32am On Sep 05, 2007
Jae mills= bring it back
Sun.N.Y. =Soul of a hustler
Fabolous & Neyo= make me better
Joe & papoose= where u at
T.I= Big Shits Poppin

grin grin

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by younghoodi(m): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2007
chiogo:

that's good. boys don't like stayin' home, my bro. for example. anywayz, am soo tired of usin' technology, lol. i spend too much time on d internet. gotta go now. see u later, a'ight??

how old is your bro?
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by chiogo(f): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2007
hey.
he's 18, about to be 19
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by younghoodi(m): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2007
wow just like me,is he in college?
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by chiogo(f): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2007
yes but that boy is not serious, school is supposed to start today but he went to work instead. when are u turnin' 19??
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by younghoodi(m): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2007
wow u gotta good brother he's at work,i can't even work,i got problems i don't like somebody bossing me.
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by chiogo(f): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2007
lol, he cldn't keep his first job either at a place where he had to do dishes, lol. he quit but he got so broke he decided to work again, at a coffee shop, starbucks, he just serves as a cashier. me, i can do any job so long as am makin' my papers decently.
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by younghoodi(m): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2007
that's why i said you gotta good brother my sisters wish i was a cashier,i can't even be a cashier i got soo much in my mind i be day dreaming.
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by chiogo(f): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2007
what do u have on ur mind?? money, right?? so don't u gotta work to make d money??
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by younghoodi(m): 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2007
my mind is on big big dollar bills,am dreaming about having a big family am traveling getting money and shit.
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by chiogo(f): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2007
lol, then u better go get a job. when are u turnin' 19??
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by younghoodi(m): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2007
NOV/29 DO YOU KNOW A SCHOOL IN BOSTON CALL Snowden Int'l High?
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? by chiogo(f): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2007
nope, never heard of that. i don't even know everywhere in boston.

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (491)

Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste / Nigeria Song Lyrics / Top 20 Reasons Why 2pac Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.