Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:04 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 - Travel (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 (813257 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (517) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by galala123(m): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
whyx06:
Please need an answer for this question
Can application be granted/offer without doing medical?
I think someone asked if you were requested to collect your package... Yes or No may assist the person respond to you better
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by ghabrhiel10: 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
goingforward:
Nairalanders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am shaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ekwueme, Ekwueme, Ekwueme has done it..................................................

Whilst i was typing this..............
i just got 3 emails.

Original passport request for me and my kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ekueme has done it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG

still shaking

pardon my typing anyhow.....

That's how i feellll

Goingforward

Congratulations!!!!! God really works

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by folajimie: 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
folajimie:
hello house.pls is there anyone here who applied july through paper route and has gotten a response from cic?i applied through paper july 24th and av not heard from them.dint link my application online thou but mailed vfs and was told my app is still under processing at d embassy.who else is in my shoes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by goingforward: 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
litterbug:
Awwww...so so happy for you. The good Lord has answered your prayers. Thank you Jesus.
I pray the same God that did yours and your children will do mine and my children too. He will also do for every other applicant waiting in Jesus name. Amen

I join my faith with yours and i say a mighty Amen!.

goingforward.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by goingforward: 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
Doyenrey:
Approval!!!

After I deferred my admission to Sept. 2019 though.

Thank God oo!!!

What should I do now I'm confused

Mehn! God is great. Sent up to 15 CSEs to correct the errors in my application.

Waoh!!! Congratulations...@

Can I renew my passport before submitting?

Waoh congratulations @Doyenrey.....thank God for the release of approvals!!!! May it rain more and more In Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Hadastextiles: 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
galala123:
You will give us good news soon Godwilling. Amen
Amennnn oooooo
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by goingforward: 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
Concate:

School - Thompson Rivers University
Online application - 31 May
Biometrics - 4 June
Medical Request - 12 September
Original Passport request - 17 September
Already deferred to January 2019

Will update the house once I receive my stamped passport.

Congratulations @Concate....we give God praise!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by dubaiboy1: 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
Congratulations ... Well and truly deserved . I'm happy for you .

goingforward:

Ekwueme, Ekwueme, Ekwueme has done it..................................................

i just got 3 emails.

OMG OMG OMG

still shaking

That's how i feellll

Goingforward

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by litterbug(f): 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
Thank you Sis...

goingforward:

I join my faith with yours and i say a mighty Amen!.

goingforward.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
goingforward:

i just got 3 emails.

OMG OMG OMG

still shaking

That's how i feellll

Goingforward

Congratulations! I am next in line for a miracle like this!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by goingforward: 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tnablack:
@Goingforward
Who is the dower of this great thing? - JESUS.

The hands who have done this will do for all the hopefuls that are patiently and faithfully waiting in Him.

What He has done for one, He has done for all. This great deed will be witnessed in our own applications. We will overcome by the testimonies of our mouths.

Congratulations @goingforward. God be praised!

Amen

@Tnablack Yes oh! Jesus did it!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by eagle001: 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
Concate:
Congratulations @goingforward and Doyenrey on your approvals.

I also received my Original Passport Request letter today.

Glory be to God. By God's grace, many more people here will testify this week in Jesus name.

Please when did you do your medicals?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by MICHV1: 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
Congratulations and to all those denied TRV, God will see you all through in your re-application and also change your monikers/usernames to something spiritual in the lord grin so that it would follow the blessings on your application like "goingforward" did grin and always play "David G", My trust is in you" .. this song would always make you communicate with the holy spirit if you give it a try.. moreover put a good application at your best. No application is good / bad but avoid mediocre.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
MICHV1:
Congratulations and to all those denied TRV, God will see you all through in your re-application and also change your monikers/usernames to something spiritual in the lord grin so that it would follow the blessings on your application like "goingforward" did grin and always play "David G", My trust is in you" .. this song would always make you communicate with the holy spirit if you give it a try.. moreover put a good application at your best. No application is good / bad but avoid mediocre.

What are you trying to say cheesy grin angry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Shizzleadedapo(m): 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
Congrats.�
Doyenrey:
Approval!!!

After I deferred my admission to Sept. 2019 though.

Thank God oo!!!

What should I do now I'm confused

Mehn! God is great. Sent up to 15 CSEs to correct the errors in my application.

Can I renew my passport before submitting?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by TFLASHOGEE(m): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
we thank GOD for three approvals today and pray for many more to come today and for the rest of the week. a beg make all of una wey be fall students get you visa make you na follow your train so we winter students can start to board and enter our own train cause we no want standing or overload o grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by whyx06(m): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
galala123:
I think someone asked if you were requested to collect your package... Yes or No may assist the person respond to you better

Yes, she receive a message for pick up
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by odimbannamdi(m): 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

olaxmatic07,

The properties which you intend selling, will the funds be sufficient to cater for your first year tuition and living expenses in Canada? As a Canada study visa candidate, you're meant to show proof of financial sufficiency for your first year of studies in Canada without working and no recourse to public funds. By doing so, the consular officer will also check the source of income and the possiblity of funding for future years of study in Canada. At this juncture, you will need a guarantor that will stand to provide strong financial backing for your proposed 5- years program(Bsc Civil Engineering) in Canada.

As an International Student, you're entitled to work 20hours per week during school hours and 40hours during school breaks mainly towards the spring/summer. Working and paying for your tuition, as well as your living expenses while in Canada as an international student is very difficult. I would rather say it's impossible, considering that you're heading for a lucrative undergraduate course in civil engineering. You will always need continued financial support from your guarantor at least to for your tuition, while you handle the rest of the expenditures yourself like.. Housing, feeding, transportation and taxes etc.. Be guided properly that getting a job as new timer (fresher) is also very difficult, in as much as most employers in Canada require employees with Canadian working experience. Many students stay up to 6-12months prior to securing a job in Canada. Therefore, don't have the mindset that once you arrive Canada, you can get a job straight up and commence work immediately.

Now to the aspect of staying back after studies. After successful completion of your degree program in Canada, you will be eligible for the pgwp program (post graduate work permit), this allows you to stay back and work legally without restrictions as a foreign graduate in Canada, while making plans for your permanent residence.

All the best!

As usual, this post was very enlightening.

Upon graduation and getting the pgwp, what are the chances of getting a job too, especially when one has little or no Canadian work experience?

Also, if one is fortunate to get a menial job, for instance, does it count as a Canadian work experience too?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Louisanc(f): 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
good afternoon house.. please I need help urgently on my GMCS note. please what is **Requested file number ** when submitting application.
thanks..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Kishkosh: 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

He is truly a living God and will never fail those who put their trust and hope in him. Congratulations goingforward, I am happy your application finally scaled through. We pray and hope for more approvals this week.

Amen, congratulations @goingforward

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Ezegees(m): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
Good day All

Please does anyone any school offering Practical Nursing to International Students in canada? i have been searching but most don't offer to International students and it seems the process tedious. I have a Bsc. in Biochemistry but i want to go into Nursing.

Thanks in Advance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by galala123(m): 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
whyx06:

In the absence of a miracle, she might have been delayed. Did she receive the message today? Next time you may link your application to an online profile for ease of tracking.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Oluwanifemi34: 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
I want to apply through paper route for my visa, can I print out all the documents like (trv) and fill with biro ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Lagos2canna: 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
Louisanc:
good afternoon house..
please I need help urgently on my GMCS note.
please what is **Requested file number ** when submitting application.

thanks..
Check your rejection note it starts with S302XXXXXXX.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Lagos2canna: 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
whyx06:

Guy go and pick your package or you paid for DHL. It is well.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Lagos2canna: 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2018
Oluwanifemi34:
I want to apply through paper route for my visa, can I print out all the documents like (trv) and fill with biro ?
Pencil will be better, what do you think my people? grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mightyola: 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
Please which site are you requesting your GMCS note from?

Louisanc:
good afternoon house..
please I need help urgently on my GMCS note.
please what is **Requested file number ** when submitting application.

thanks..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Oluwanifemi34: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
Lagos2canna:

If you can’t give proper answer to a question, must you shine teeth just to know you are online ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
Lagos2canna:

Lool.. sarcastic!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by kylexy61(m): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
whyx06:
Please need an answer for this question
Can application be granted/offer without doing medical?.

Among the 60+ approvals I've come across this year, only 1 was granted without a medical request. So it's possible, but vanishingly rare.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
Oluwanifemi34:

No.. pls fill it out before printing! VFS even receive it if you fill with INK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (517)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.