Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,345 members, 7,891,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:37 PM

How My Aunt, Ended Her Arthritis Trauma (true Life Story). - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How My Aunt, Ended Her Arthritis Trauma (true Life Story). (397 Views)

My Aunt Grows Beard Like A Man, Is It A Health Condition? / Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship / Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Aunt, Ended Her Arthritis Trauma (true Life Story). by bodyfitpro: 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hello,

Having being going through a lot of complaints on nairaland about arthritis and seeing what it causes to a lot of people, I want to let you know that, you can survive ARTHRITIS, RHEUMATISM, FIBROMYALGIA, WAIST OR EVEN BACK PAIN.

How?

If you hang in there and read this from start to finish, I’ll show you how you can survive and not suffer in the agony of the pains of the above.

Still with me?

Alright, ………………………………………………………

Two years ago, my aunt; a secondary school teacher, who used to be a strong woman, all of a sudden started having issues with standing up for at least an hour. This is someone who at age 54, would go to the farm at 5:30 am on weekends whenever she goes to the village.

……………..all of a sudden, she could barely stand for an hour without complaining of pains in her waist region and her legs..

It got so bad one day when she came to see us: my mother had just recovered from an ulcer attack.. As she (my aunt), was walking down the stairs, she tripped and fell. Well we thought she tripped, but she actually didn’t..

….after catching her breathe and nursing the injuries she sustained, she complained to us she had been having these pains all over her waist and leg region…

…we immediately instigated she sees a doctor, which she did. But that was the beginning of her problem.. She was administered some drugs to take. She did….

But the issues got worse; one morning, she couldn’t step down from her bed after waking up.
She screamed and fell off while trying to roll ….

……...luckily my brother and I were with her because we happened to attend a burial ceremony at our mum’s hometown. When we ran and saw her in pains and on the floor, we managed to get her into a car and drove her to the hospital……

…at the hospital, the doctor after running MRIs and other tests, it was discovered that she had chronic arthritis…. the cost of treating the ailment amounted to a hundred and fifty thousand naira (after having spent 6 days at the hospital and we were finally billed).

Days passed, months passed and a full year, yet there was very little recovery and results.. She went ahead to make other expenses I am not aware of..

…..she kept on complaining and it really gave each and every one of us concerns…her two sons were not always around, so she was now staying with us……….this was how I knew about the depths of pain and predicaments she was going through.

One day, I was on facebook and doing some research, I curiously added an Indian guy by name Krishna. After going through his selected pictures I discovered he was an orthopedic student doctor…..

We struck a conversation at some point, I decided to let him on my aunt’s issues (I equally do hear people say India has the answer to most health issues)…After much chats, he referred to SOLUTIONS to me being sold on Amazon and Ebay……….

He sounded so sure they’d work for Aunt Oge…

……now here was the problem, we had to churn out close to $100 (shipping fees inclusive)..

We ordered for the products from Ebay, where it was somewhat cheaper,,, it took close to two weeks for the goods to come to Lagos…

So my aunt began using them as prescribed by Krishna and to confirm we got the actual product, I had to take pictures of the products and send them to Krishna…

3 weeks into Aunt Oge using this solutions, she began seeing positive results…We advised her to finish the solutions and as we speak she is on her feet again..

…………mind you these solutions are not drugs to swallow, after having your bath, you simply attach and or apply; choice is yours……………….

She discarded the drugs the hospital kept on prescribing….when her doctor saw her during her routine check up, he was shocked at her recovery…

Now she’s as strong if not stronger than before, all thanks to Krishna’s contribution.

When we shared this story and they talked to her about this, they were really interested on how to get, the same solutions……. They did get them and today they are happy with their testimonies.

Some hospitals now buy these and sell as a separate medication, at close to 2 times the price…

But today, my aunt bought in a large quantity and I forgot to say she now sells the solutions, she’s now helping everyone who has been affected by the health issue………..

If you want to reach out to us for more conversations, you can call or whatsapp us on any of the following numbers, 08075703173 or 08021429443..

Or you can simply visit this link: http://www.femalehealthsolutions.com/arthritis-body-pain/

or https:///eibUcQ

You can battle and survive the arthritis and any other body pain issues,,,,,,

Don’t let some doctors milk you dry….

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Or Cure Pimples / Today Is World Autism Awareness Day / Treat Stomach Ulcer With Bitter Of Green Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.