Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,669 members, 7,941,584 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

The Negligence Of Insurance - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Negligence Of Insurance (685 Views)

50 Complete List Of Insurance Companies In Nigeria / List Of Insurance Companies In Nigeria / FG Suspends Recapitalisation Of Insurance Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Negligence Of Insurance by phemmydamn(m): 3:09am On Mar 10, 2018
On Thursday i was engaged in a conversation with a man just in front of the Elephant house building Marina Lagos.
I asked him what he thought about insurance and he got all negative basing his claims on hearsay that wasn't real.
After a brief discussion he changed his mind. Why? because I gave him the facts.
It's unfortunate that Nigerians are so much pessimistic about the insurance industry and still would be willing to dump millions of hard earned money on a platform such as MMM which can't be traced to any registered physical location.

The saying goes "you don't buy insurance when you need it you buy when you don't need it"
I am a financial advisor with African Alliance insurance plc an outstanding life insurance expert in the Nigerian insurance industry with
58years of experience in the life insurance market being an all out life assurance company and the first indigenous company to carry out the business of life insurance in Nigeria
African Alliance insurance in a joint partnership with FSDH founded Pensions Alliance limited also known as PAL Pensions in 2004

We offer you remarkable life assurance policies which carry this benefits
1) Savings
2) Investment
3) Security

Ask yourself

What will N5000 do in my bank account?
What will N1 million naira do in my bank account?
Not much good I can assure you.

But with African Alliance plc
N5000 every month for 2 years will fetch you 10% returns of the total (N120,000) which is N132,000
And that's not all
Attached to this plan is a life cover of N250,000 so in the case of death this will be added to your investment and paid to your beneficiary this particular plan is called

AIP (Alliance investment Plus)
it's purpose is to help you accumulate funds for any purpose you might want to and beats the interest rate on any savings account

"THE BEST PART"

If you have paid only two months worth of payment which is (N10,000) and lose your life this will be paid alongside with the (N250,000) to your named beneficiary.

Why? Because the insurance aspect comes into play upon death as I said earlier our plans offer 3 distinct benefits.

Monthly Amounts with their life covers attached include

N5000 - gets N250000
N10000 gets N500000
N20000 gets N500000
N25000 gets N750000
N50000 gets N1000000

All comes into effect upon death of holder
Age Qualification is 18-60 years old
N5000 is the minimum amount.

"OR"

Are you thinking I am bigger than that. Well then ASP Is your answer
What is ASP
ASP (Alliance savings Plan)
Is our answer to the injustice of the fixed accounts operated by Commercial banks

It holds a minimum of N1m for a period of one year with 10% interest which means your N1m becomes N1,100,000 at the end of your plan
Attached with this is a fixed life cover of N250,000 in the case of death of holder which will be paid to your named beneficiary.

This beats any rate of any bank as the banks would give you

1) GTbank's Platinum max account

N1m gets you an interest of 3% per annum without any life cover

2) Diamond's HIDA account
N1m and above attracts an interest of 6% without life cover
And the list goes on.

Choose wisely!!!!!!!!!!!

We currently have running an investment plan for children which takes care of his education and future on the death of the parents and during his life

Our Office is located at 34 Association avenue obanikoro Lagos.

Email me at femibolts@yahoo.com
Number: 08072169691

I am available for appointments, questions to help you choose the right plans and answer your questions on annuity
Visit our website at www.africanallianceplc.com

"Assure yourself now of tomorrow" with African Alliance the life experts.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Worst Than MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme: Savanna Brokerage Ponzi Scheme Wrecks Gh / Binary Option. Made So Easy Using Bot / You Too Can Own A Plot Of Land In Abuja For #500k With C Of O With Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.