Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,046 members, 7,909,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:40 PM

Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu (29112 Views)

FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics / Buhari To Intervene As APC, Oyegun’s Bickering Worsens / Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by shallysgirl: 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
shegra58:
leave poem and accept your fate as f**cking third class citizen you're and you'll continue to be for eternity Igbo Don loose form since the time of Ironsi every small thing like this na them go start problem and na them go still run away,Zik run go London,Ojukwu run go take cover for Abidjan,Nnamdi Kanu run go dey sell Suya for Ghana e b like say dem take running swear for Una..u better keep your stinking mouth shut before I go split fire on your head like real Sango from Oyo....Tinubu rule lagos for 8years Ojukwu cannot even won his own polling unit from his own party he founded,see I no won talk o......Afonja doing wonder to Biafra since 1800 grin
Didnt read your long epistle cos it's filled with delusion.
The yoruba military man that was supposed to be president that ran to London nko? What of the one who kneels down crying because younger officers? The other crying one from Kwara nko? The one they call mko that they gave poisoned tea nko? The one one called Awo who poisoned himself nko?
You are indeed the third class citizen here.
I see third class pensioners collapsing on the queue in your state of osun grin,i see some begging money on the streets of Ibadan, I also learnt some are in idps and some churches have been donating foodstuff and clothing to our first class sw citizens. Even a king was arrested the other day in Ife for standing with his people against northerners in a tribal conflict in Ife of all places. Delusional first class.
Advice :work on your tenses. Improve your English language ,written I mean. And good day. No time for delusional headslammers.

4 Likes

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by ankpaone: 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
Tosin17:
Buhari is a clueless politician, you appointed someone who is already aggrieved to head a re conciliatory committee which is a strategy to use and dump him again, but you are already showing him what you will do to him after the assignment even before the reconciliation starts. What is there to allow Oyegun go in order to deceive Asiwaju that he has your support. Oyegun's exit as chairman will not affect you but Tinubu's exit will spell doom not only for Buhari but also for APC. Tinubu is the only hope he has, for Northern votes will surely be split. I believe in the sagacity of Jagaban anyway. Once beaten twice shy.
'...which is a strategy to use and dump him again,.. '.. yet you call him clueless!
Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by Azam101: 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
I trust Jagaban of Borgu land. he will strike oyegun very soon just watch out !
Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by shallysgirl: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
Firstpage:

What is this osu typing? show me anyone from your erosion enclave with their clout....
yoruba demon, son of the fallen oduduwa.you are not better than any Nigerian, we are all in this Nigeria together suffering it. Even your mere commissioner VP has no clout except the one given to him by his boss.
Clout indeed and Tinubu is being thrown around like a bloome bloome.
Self deluded brownroofers all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by shallysgirl: 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
tyup:

Lol joker so your among those who believe trump or may could or may remove buhari? lol keep whyning
Thats why I said Buhari is your president 2019.Nigerians can't remove him.

1 Like

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by Firstpage: 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
shallysgirl:
yoruba demon, son of the fallen oduduwa.you are not better than any Nigerian, we are all in this Nigeria together suffering it. Even your mere commissioner VP has no clout except the one given to him by his boss.

Lol. Stop crying. I feel your pain. 5 more years to cry.

It sucks to be an osu outcast.

1 Like

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by Tecno66: 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
officialMarcTimi:
Dis APC house shall surely scatter before election period. I thank God oh
Make them do convention na.
Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by benzion72(m): 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
shallysgirl:
How?
You will soon learn.
It's not hard for fulaniis to kill in broad daylight ,it was not hard for the Igp to say he wants to disarm all Nigerians and you think it will be hard for Buhari to win 2019?
Benzion,wake up from that sleep.Our only saving grace to remove Buhari is Trump and May, that is if they are interested.
Buhari is your president 2019.

If our hope is inTrump and May who referred to Africa as a shit hole, what will he have to do with shit hole, i guess nothing. Where are the Fulani in 2003, 2007, 2011 why cant they make PMB president, he lost gallantly. He is has demonstrated that he lack capacity for leadership and he is going back to Daura come 2019. his Fulani kinsmen will not be able to help him
Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by benzion72(m): 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
shallysgirl:
Joke of the century. Tinubu fought obj, I hear. You forgot obj is his kinsman. Tinubu fought Gej,you forgot Gej is southerner and a diplomatic/naive one at that.
Here is a Fulani man. Let him keep fighting. They will soon collect the Lagos state they left him as reward. Tinubu the Mr Fighter.

Time will tell
Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by benzion72(m): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
osagix:

ERROR, ERROR!
THE FULANI'S ARE THE BEST POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA TODAY.
THEY ARE LOYAL TO THEIR LONG TERM VISION AND CANNOT BE BOUGHT OVER WITH MONEY BY ANYBODY.
TINUBU WILL LEARN, THIS IS NOT OBJ OR GEJ WHO WERE TOLERANT AND VERY ACCOMMONDATING

You guys are over rating Fulani, North is not all about Fulani. We have more than 200 tribe up North. Are Benue people fulani, are Taraba people fulani, Niger people are Nupe. Interact with hausa selling stuff to you they themselves dont like PMB. If Tinubu can deal with OBJ an enlighten person and GEJ PHD holder it does not cost him anything to deal with unfounded WASC certificate PMB. It is a about strategy and political sagacity. Dont forget he is the Jagaban of Borgu Bornu people are not fulani, all he has to do is choose a credible politician who will give PMB run for his money and power.

In fact you guys do not know how weak this president is. if he cannot unsit Saraki for the past three years, all his corruption shout is on paper. No single person is jailed in three years. OBJ un sit 5 senate president he started with Enwerem, Adolpus Wabara, Chuba Okadigbo, Anyim Pius Anyim and nothing happen. this one cannot unsit saraki. you know the guy is not in control. Time will tell
Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by cantok(m): 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
Make all of una small small pikin dey abuse tinubu. Make una dey abuse atiku join too. Soon the oyegun pay-master and bukola sagacity will meet behind closed doors and will moslem-to-moslem agree on how chop should continue grin
Those who lose out will lick their wounds. Ajekun it's ni o je.

1 Like

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by benzion72(m): 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
shallysgirl:

You are taking this too far. Why attack a whole nation for the sin of one person. A beg small small
Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by shallysgirl: 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
Firstpage:

Lol. Stop crying. I feel your pain. 5 more years to cry.

It sucks to be an osu outcast.
You started the cry, I joined you. Rabbish. It sucks to be a rejected caliphate slave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by Firstpage: 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
shallysgirl:
You started the cry, I joined you. Rabbish. It sucks to be a rejected caliphate slave.

The last time I checked, igbo are the crying losers all over Nigeria and your weeping just began 5% slaves seeking elusive freedom. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by SouthEastFacts: 5:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
benzion72:

Tinubu singlehandedly brought in Oyegun to APC, when he was accused of fielding only Moslem then, The interim party Chairman was Chief Bisi Akande, the Spokesman then was Liar Mohammed all Muslim. He went and brought John Oyegun a christian to chairman the party to douse religious bigot tension. But Oyegun has aligned with Buhari and not his benefactor. Tinubu also prop Bhuari as the President of the party when he did not have money to obtain the form. He brought the primary to Lagos and fought Atiku and Kwankwanso dollar for dollar to get PMB the ticket.

But all is history today. I trust Jagaban he is a cat with nine lifes, he will spring a surprise. If he can fight OBJ PDP for eight years without allocation, survive OBJ onslaught that sweep all AD governor away then. singlehandedly form a coalation that dethrone PDP sixteen years rule. PMB is not a match for him.

PMB should be ready to go back to Daura as soon as possible.
Save the tears. You will need it soon. The extension will be ratified and the Reconciliator will do nothing about it.

1 Like

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by benzion72(m): 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Save the tears. You will need it soon. The extension will be ratified and the Reconciliator will do nothing about it.

I am no wailer. I am a realist. It will be tough for APC to retain presidency come 2019. A house divided against itself cannot stand. You cannot under rate any man. Why did ANPP, APP, CPC fail to deliver presidecy to Buhari in 2003, 2007, 2011. He cannot do it alone with his useless mass.

1 Like

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by SouthEastFacts: 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2018
Firstpage:

I am not in for a long epistle on a concocted news to make people feel happy. However, I'll try to give you some points.

Tinubu is not a saint when it's comes to corruption, but the man is above any Nigerian average politician because of his penchant for good governance and progressive ideas. If you hate Tinubu and happy for his perceived sidelining and at the same time blame him for foistering buhari on the nation, then you are confused.

APC is in disarray today because of the minimal input of Tinubu in government. The few progress recorded in the area of tax and income generation are by his men in power.

Buhari lost it when he was indifferent to the leadership selection in the national assembly. If Tinubu's men have been elected, today we won't have a legislature that is an opposition to the executive even though they are from the same party. Now we struggle to pass budget and confirm appointees in govt. How can there be any progress when the two arms are flexing their muscles. Today the masses suffer.

you guys were happy when Oyegun was having his way in Kogi, but you are hurling insults on Bello today forgetting you supported him against Tinubu.

In summary, you are telling us the drug lord can save the whole world. He should save himself from Buhari first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by SouthEastFacts: 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
benzion72:

You guys are over rating Fulani, North is not all about Fulani. We have more than 200 tribe up North. Are Benue people fulani, are Taraba people fulani, Niger people are Nupe. Interact with hausa selling stuff to you they themselves dont like PMB. If Tinubu can deal with OBJ an enlighten person and GEJ PHD holder it does not cost him anything to deal with unfounded WASC certificate PMB. It is a about strategy and political sagacity. Dont forget he is the Jagaban of Borgu Bornu people are not fulani, all he has to do is choose a credible politician who will give PMB run for his money and power.

In fact you guys do not know how weak this president is. if he cannot unsit Saraki for the past three years, all his corruption shout is on paper. No single person is jailed in three years. OBJ un sit 5 senate president he started with Enwerem, Adolpus Wabara, Chuba Okadigbo, Anyim Pius Anyim and nothing happen. this one cannot unsit saraki. you know the guy is not in control. Time will tell
Your tinubu is an over rated greedy drug lord. He will sit Buhari? Lol. He should unsit Oyegun first.

2 Likes

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by benzion72(m): 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Your tinubu is an over rated greedy drug lord. He will sit Buhari? Lol. He should unsit Oyegun first.

I am not a Tinubu person. But when you see intelligent, deft, tact. We must give credence to whom it deserve, i duff my cap for him. i have never met him, i have never collect kobo from him. But the guy worth his salt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by shegra58: 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
pantherblack:

Your mates are gathering under the umbrella of Christ that redeemed the world, all of you all are returning back to where God removed you from, to idols and gods of this world. I hope you can embrace what y'all get. According to Hitler and Putin, one political tool that has never failed is tell any group of persons they are under attack from another ethnic group.Such is the case
Carry your sermon go church black pant!!That blood of slave still running in your vein cheesy

1 Like

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
shegra58:
Carry your sermon go church black pant!!That blood of slave still running in your vein cheesy

lol @ black pant. control your jealousy anupfia
Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by shegra58: 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
shallysgirl:
Didnt read your long epistle cos it's filled with delusion.
The yoruba military man that was supposed to be president that ran to London nko? What of the one who kneels down crying because younger officers? The other crying one from Kwara nko? The one they call mko that they gave poisoned tea nko? The one one called Awo who poisoned himself nko?
You are indeed the third class citizen here.
I see third class pensioners collapsing on the queue in your state of osun grin,i see some begging money on the streets of Ibadan, I also learnt some are in idps and some churches have been donating foodstuff and clothing to our first class sw citizens. Even a king was arrested the other day in Ife for standing with his people against northerners in a tribal conflict in Ife of all places. Delusional first class.
Advice :work on your tenses. Improve your English language ,written I mean. And good day. No time for delusional headslammers.
Who tell this MUMU say English is the key to heaven.....Wait until i invite another python to come and dance in your back yard.....See them your brothers doing swimming competition you better go and join them or rescue them small time now you go carry your Gucci flag dey disturb us up and down,who even know may be na Alaba u dey dey sell Gala come dey talk rubbish here online.Note- you dont need to go and borrow dictionary because you wanna talk to me,say what you wanna say and i promise i will come down to your level for better understanding grin

1 Like

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by shegra58: 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
pantherblack:

lol @ black pant. control your jealousy anupfia
Jealousy no even dey my dictionary Oponu Amukunmeko tongue
Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by shallysgirl: 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
shegra58:
Who tell this MUMU say English is the key to heaven.....Wait until i invite another python to come and dance in your back yard.....See them your brothers doing swimming competition you better go and join them or rescue them small time now you go carry your Gucci flag dey disturb us up and down,who even know may be na Alaba u dey dey sell Gala come dey talk rubbish here online.Note- you dont need to go and borrow dictionary because you wanna talk to me,say what you wanna say and i promise i will come down to your level for better understanding grin
keep posting stupid pictures. It doesn't create electricity or pipe borne water for you. You must go through what every Nigerian goes through Mr first class citizen.
I don't read poorly written or typed English. Epele to you and your rant.

2 Likes

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by shallysgirl: 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
Firstpage:

The last time I checked, igbo are the crying losers all over Nigeria and your weeping just began 5% slaves seeking elusive freedom. cheesy cheesy cheesy
97%slaves.Have you worship your caliphate masters today by cussing Igbos.?
Abeg go slam head. When moon come out now we will see lunatics everywhere.
For your info, Igbos will keep speaking out against evil and injustices. You can call it crying all na for your cup, cos I know under your brown roof, you cry and wail silently.

1 Like

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by shegra58: 11:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
shallysgirl:
keep posting stupid pictures. It doesn't create electricity or pipe borne water for you. You must go through what every Nigerian goes through Mr first class citizen.
I don't read poorly written or typed English. Epele to you and your rant.
Dey there correcting english while your mate are making money...Typical behaviour of a Nursery school teacher shocked
Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by Firstpage: 12:20am On Mar 11, 2018
shallysgirl:
For your info, Igbos will keep speaking out against evil and injustices. You can call it crying all na for your cup, cos I know under your brown roof, you cry and wail silently.

when did you speak against your massob brothers drowned in ezu river by the clueless one?

you conquered slave.

Your lunatic lord is still missing, swallowed by the python of your fulani masters.

2 Likes

Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by Firstpage: 1:11am On Mar 11, 2018
shallysgirl:

It will amount to slavery to extend APC rule – Prof.

Nwosu Ndi Igbo voting for APC in 2019 hoping to become president in 2023 will be making the biggest mistake of their lives. They will in effect be voting themselves into irrelevance and second-class citizenship in Nigeria. How can the APC where the leadership consisting of President Buhari, Vice President Osinbajo, the chairman of Party, Odigie-Oyegun and national leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu midwife an Igbo presidency in 2023? How will that happen? It cannot happen. As Chief MKO Abiola asked: How can you shave a man’s hair in his absence? The best option for Ndigbo is to look for an alternative where they are represented in the center of power in 2019. Ndi Igbo being represented at the centre as Vice Presidential candidate in 2019 will ensure that they are not dealt out in the backrooms where who shall become president and who becomes vice president are settled. If Ndi Igbo are in an alternative political party that absorbs a third force, this will put them at the center where they will make sure that they are represented. They cannot afford to wait till 2027 and so, the northern presidential candidate in this alternative party shall serve out the remaining four years and no more. All those advocating that Ndi Igbo should wait till 2027are enemies of Ndiigbo and consequently, enemies of Nigeria because Ndigbo are nation builders. For emphasis, the Igbo ethnic group cannot endure beyond 2023. The restiveness in Igbo land and the neo-Biafra agitations are self-evident and only opportunistic ambitious presidential candidates will fail to see this restiveness. The tenure of the president that will emerge in 2019 must be for years only. If Mandela with all his greatness did four years, the next President of Nigeria must do four years and give way in the interest of peace and political stability. This was what the north had expected of President Jonathan in 2015. The rest is history. Ndigbo must avoid like leprosy any presidential candidate whose body language indicates eight years especially those of them who have no views on restructuring which is the topmost Igbo agenda currently. For the Igbo, restructuring is top of the agenda. The presidency is second. And good governance can only happen when there is peace and security. Restructuring brings about massive devolution of power and resources from the centre to the federating units and stops the massive roguery at the centre. The Igbo position is that there must be devolution and restructuring of Nigeria. Those benefiting from the present unfair structure are the ones resisting restructuring not realizing that they are hurting themselves in the long run. The summary is that if Ndigbo vote for APC in 2019, they will be voting themselves into slavery in Nigeria. So, the alternative should be for them to look for a platform that offers only a four-year waiting period, a platform where an Igbo man is at the centre, preferably as the running mate. That’s what the Igbo should be looking for. Ndigbo expect that any Nigerian whether from the north, south-west or South-South will show understanding that continuing to exclude a major group in Nigeria from the presidency is wrong and a recipe for political instability

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/2019-igbo-leaders-rule-support-buhari/
Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by shallysgirl: 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
Firstpage:

when did you speak against your massob brothers drowned in ezu river by the clueless one?

you conquered slave.

Your lunatic lord is still missing, swallowed by the python of your fulani masters.
Abeg go and bow before your caliphate masters. The caliphate masters know their slaves. They control them spiritually including sighting the moon for them.
Making mockery of people who are oppressed and speak against their oppressors because the oppressors are more powerful because they have the power of the gun is foolishness.
But knowing your oppressors and being a willing captor is the highest form of slavery.
Now go and fathom who the real slaves are. Guys
Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by tyup(m): 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
shallysgirl:
Thats why I said Buhari is your president 2019.Nigerians can't remove him.

as for america forget that one only thing is prayer. inec wount count prayer points but the creator of the universe and everything in it will count it and give a resounding answer
Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by shallysgirl: 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
tyup:

as for america forget that one only thing is prayer. inec wount count prayer points but the creator of the universe and everything in it will count it and give a resounding answer
Except for God. I believe that too.
Re: Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
shallysgirl:
Abeg go and bow before your caliphate masters. The caliphate masters know their slaves. They control them spiritually including sighting the moon for them.
Making mockery of people who are oppressed and speak against their oppressors because the oppressors are more powerful because they have the power of the gun is foolishness.
But knowing your oppressors and being a willing captor is the highest form of slavery.
Now go and fathom who the real slaves are. Guys

Jesus Krist, what bluntless, i need know you abeg. I haven't seen any lady this blunt with words. head slammers. brown roofers, make them go slam head. You want make i pee for my body kwa.

Lol @ Abeg go and bow before your caliphate masters. The caliphate masters know their slaves. They control them spiritually including sighting the moon for them.

See as i dey look you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries / EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze / Ize-Iyamu Of PDP Campaigns In Edo: Wike, Okowa, Makarfi, Anenih, Ikimi Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.