Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,331 members, 7,947,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

Usher's New Girlfriend Amara Shares Nude Photos (18+) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usher's New Girlfriend Amara Shares Nude Photos (18+) (1367 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother / Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose Amara Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Usher's New Girlfriend Amara Shares Nude Photos (18+) by alexhman: 8:29am On Mar 10, 2018
Love & Hip Hop Miami star and Usher's rumoured new girlfriend Amara La Negra shared these nude photos of herself on Instagram to celebrate her body as an art.

The Miami-born Dominican singer and dancer captioned one of the photos: 'I'm as Sweet as It Gets!.'

She's currently rumoured to be dating RnB singer Usher, 39, who recently separated from his wife of two years, Grace Miguel, 48.

An insider said, 'Usher met Amara while she’s out here [in Los Angeles] filming The Real. I think they fell in love – it was quick.'

'Next thing you know Usher is announcing that he’s leaving his wife.'

The source added, “I wouldn’t be surprised if Usher ends up [marrying] Amara. Cause he’s known to move fast with relationships.”

more photos @ http://www.ritalori.com/im-sweet-gets-ushers-rumoured-new-girlfriend-amara-says-shares-nude-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Forgives Deji And Left This Mind-blowing Response / Watch Video Of A Lady Pooing Directly Into A ‘yahoo Boy’s Mouth For Money Ritual / ‘you Are Mad’ – Davido Tells Fan Who Advised Him On How To Support His Uncle’s P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.