Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,893 members, 7,876,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

Bbnaija 2018: Rico Makes $exual Advances At Cee-c - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2018: Rico Makes $exual Advances At Cee-c (545 Views)

Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: Rico Makes $exual Advances At Cee-c by tkgz(m): 10:48am On Mar 10, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Rico Swavey, has started making sexual advances at controversial female fellow housemate, Cee-c.
Cee-c and Tobi, are one of the most talked about housemates in the “Double Wahala” edition of the reality television show as they are both strategic and romantic partners.
However, Tobi and Cee-c have seen their relationship falling apart in recent days for various reasons.
In a chat with Cee-c yesterday, Rico, who looks to be developing feeling for her, said “There’s something I will like to tell you.”
Cee-c said, “What is it?” And Rico continued, I dreamt, and you were kissing me.

See More At: http://dailyboxinfo.com/bbnaija-2018-rico-makes-exual-advances-at-cee-c/

(1) (Reply)

Ed Sheeran And Kendall Jenner Blasted For Appearing In Chris Brown Video / Check Out The List Of The Guests To Attend Prince Harry Of England Wedding / Famil2018; The 8 Part Celebrations, The Private Jet,the Diamonds And The Luxury.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.