Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,035 members, 7,909,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:08 PM

Wholesale And Retail Affordable Ladies Clothing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wholesale And Retail Affordable Ladies Clothing (1229 Views)

Affordable Ladies Thrift Wears / Affordable Ladies Handbags, Shoes, Hairs E.t.c / Affordable Ladies Footwear In Different Sizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wholesale And Retail Affordable Ladies Clothing by Teerc4: 11:22am On Mar 10, 2018
We have quality and stylish ladies clothing for wholesale and retail buyers at very affordable prices.

Wholesale orders/enquiries please visit : www.glamstyleclothing.com

Retail orders kindly visit : /Glamstyle-clothing or www./glamstyleclothing

Some pictures are attached below.

Thanks for your patronage!

Re: Wholesale And Retail Affordable Ladies Clothing by iHart(m): 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
I stopped at "Login to see price".
Re: Wholesale And Retail Affordable Ladies Clothing by Teerc4: 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
Hi there, you would have to register to see the wholesale prices. But you can reach me on whatsapp via the contact number provided on the site to discuss the prices. Thanks
iHart:
I stopped at "Login to see price".
Re: Wholesale And Retail Affordable Ladies Clothing by iHart(m): 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2018
Teerc4:
Hi there, you would have to register to see the wholesale prices. But you can reach me on whatsapp via the contact number provided on the site to discuss the prices. Thanks
OK, until I login...
Re: Wholesale And Retail Affordable Ladies Clothing by Teerc4: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2018
Ladies clothing available at wholesale and retail prices.

Wholesale orders/enquiries please visit : www.glamstyleclothing.com

Thanks for your patronage!!
Re: Wholesale And Retail Affordable Ladies Clothing by Teerc4: 10:30am On Mar 24, 2018
LADIES CLOTHING WHOLESALERS ARE NEEDED NATIONWIDE.

Glamstyle clothing offers a wide range of selection of quality and affordable ladies clothing at wholesale prices.

kindly visit www.glamstyleclothing.com to view our collections

you can also place orders/enquiries via whatsapp :08039444973

(1) (Reply)

Sikary Spod Starter Kit, A Stylish & Simple Pod System / Market Brooks Laundry Get 10% Monetary Reward / What Is The Difference Between Dpr Certificate & Dpr Permit? Experience Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.