Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,126 members, 7,907,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

''I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked''-sex Therapist Angela Nwosu - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ''I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked''-sex Therapist Angela Nwosu (1095 Views)

Black Soot: The water I Used In Cleaning My House This Morning In Port Harcourt / I Used Sperm To Treat My Pimples And It Worked – Facebook Sex Therapist, Angela / I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked – Angela Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked''-sex Therapist Angela Nwosu by activistjohnny(m): 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
According to Angel Nwosu, a Nigerian sex therapist, she recently used sperm on her face to treat pimples and it worked. Read what she wrote on her Facebook page below
I used SPERM for pimple treatment, and am slightly disgusted to report that it actually worked
?
Yes ladies! your man can indeed help you to have golden glowing face. It may sound weird but trust me when I say it works and it’s the best. Sperm is good for skin care. Proteins and other nutrients rich in sperm can help for a flawless facial treatment.
My mother always told me, "You don't need a man to be beautiful," but that belief was dangerously threatened recently. I won't go into the details (trust me, it was more awkward than sexy), but whether it was a lack of communication or an accident, I ended up covered in sperm β€” and I was pretty pissed off about it. Then, I remembered my research and snagged some of the sperm we were both covered in to put on the pimples on my face.
The next day... I woke up minus pimples!!!Honestly, I had no intention of putting sperm on my pimple before the deed. Let's just say it was a Mouth Gig gone wrong with my spiritual husband, that I ended up benefiting from, ighotago?
So next time you make love, try save up some sperm and apply on your face, make sure to thank me later. https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/03/i-used-sperm-for-pimple-treatment-and.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: ''I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked''-sex Therapist Angela Nwosu by activistjohnny(m): 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
lol. but who will produce the sperm in the first place. what's the medical advantage and disadvantage of it? our doctors in the house, what are your response.
Re: ''I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked''-sex Therapist Angela Nwosu by activistjohnny(m): 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc fynestboi cc mynd44 cc Dominique cc ishilove cc seun
Re: ''I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked''-sex Therapist Angela Nwosu by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
It's not all sperm that are good in treating pimples.What about low sperm count?
Re: ''I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked''-sex Therapist Angela Nwosu by omololu2020(m): 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
Shey nah her sperm she use abi which sperm
Re: ''I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked''-sex Therapist Angela Nwosu by MonPro: 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
No wonder my varsity girlfriend usually added my semen to her lotion those days. She was even a student in physiology. shocked
Re: ''I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked''-sex Therapist Angela Nwosu by Winner4Life: 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hmm. They said it is efficacious when used for money ritual too.
Re: ''I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked''-sex Therapist Angela Nwosu by activistjohnny(m): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
Winner4Life:
Hmm. They said it is efficacious when used for money ritual too.
that is my concern too. why are they using it as money rituals and evil concoctions too.
Re: ''I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked''-sex Therapist Angela Nwosu by activistjohnny(m): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
MonPro:
No wonder my varsity girlfriend usually added my semen to her lotion those days. She was even a student in physiology. shocked
is she fresh till today? is she miss Nigeria?
Re: ''I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked''-sex Therapist Angela Nwosu by activistjohnny(m): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
omololu2020:
Shey nah her sperm she use abi which sperm
she might be using the both.
Re: ''I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked''-sex Therapist Angela Nwosu by activistjohnny(m): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
comshots:
It's not all sperm that are good in treating pimples.What about low sperm count?
well it's part of the sperm too. sperm is sperm.
Re: ''I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked''-sex Therapist Angela Nwosu by activistjohnny(m): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc Dominique
Re: ''I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked''-sex Therapist Angela Nwosu by Endtimesmith(m): 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
Need Advice on sexual issues,kindly send email to micmorgan2015@gmail.com.
Re: ''I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked''-sex Therapist Angela Nwosu by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2018
Please delete this thread

Dominique, sissy3

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Govt. Declares Dino Melaye, Tuface, Participants At AMVCA For Isolation / I Had Malaria, I Went To Hospital It Was Baptized To Covid-19-anambra Man(igbo) / How I Cured My High Blood Pressure/hypertension With Cheap Natural Remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.