Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,957 members, 7,949,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:10 AM

Husband Baths 25-year Old Wife With Acid For Not Giving Birth To A Baby Boy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Husband Baths 25-year Old Wife With Acid For Not Giving Birth To A Baby Boy (354 Views)

"Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Omoku Market" - Facebook User Shares Photos / (Graphic Pic)Woman Bathes Husband's Manhood With Acid For Impregnating Friend / South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Husband Baths 25-year Old Wife With Acid For Not Giving Birth To A Baby Boy by NaijaDays(m): 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
A 25-year-old woman was left with a horrifying injuries after her husband allegedly threw acid in her face when she gave birth to a baby girl – because he wanted a boy. The shocking injuries Farah Biwi, suffered have been revealed as her husband Siraj Biwi, 32, remains on the run after he fled following the alleged attack.

She has been left with horrific burns on her face, hands and stomach after her husband allegedly threw acid over her on March 7.

The couple were married for eight years and have two children together, both girls.

Farah is now being treated in hospital after the attack – said to be motivated by her ‘failure’ to produce a male child and fulfil a dowry – in Moradabad, in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.

Police are searching for her husband and hope to arrest him for voluntarily causing grievous harm.

Farah said: “After the birth of the first girl only, my in-laws started to target me as if I deliberately delivered a baby girl. “The harassment kept intensifying as time passed by. “For the past year, things had become much worse.

“Under pressure from his family, my husband would ask me to get more money from my parents and give it to them.”When I didn’t oblige them, they started to beat me up.

“It come to a pass when my second daughter was born. “I was trying to live with the daily dose of torture, and thinking about the well being my daughters. “If I part ways from the man, who would provide for my two daughters and myself?

“But I could never imagine that he would go to the extent of pouring acid on me.”I won’t forgive him for this ever.”

See Pictures Here: http://www.blacksatino.com/2018/03/husband-baths-25-year-old-wife-with.html
Re: Husband Baths 25-year Old Wife With Acid For Not Giving Birth To A Baby Boy by thesicilian: 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
Looking forward to that day when Nigerian women will finally realize that the man is responsible for giving birth to female children.

(1) (Reply)

Does The Rich Marry The Rich / Quote Of The Day April 13 / Day 17 STOG Mass Choir Academy Marathon Praise 1096days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.