Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,486 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:00 PM

Stronger Than Your Enemies Part 2 Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stronger Than Your Enemies Part 2 Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye (1640 Views)

January 2018 Rccg Holy Ghost Service - Stronger Than Your Enemies (part 1) / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stronger Than Your Enemies Part 2 Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye by bummyla(m): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
Thank You Lord.

Well, let us lift our hands to the Most High God and begin to bless His holy name.

Give Him glory, give Him honour, give Him adoration – let Him hear your voice.

Bless the King of kings and the Lord of lords.

There is no one like Him.

Give Him glory, give Him honour, give him adoration

Bless His holy name.

Bless the Ancient of days

Magnify Him

Praise Him

Adore Him

Lift Him high

Magnify Him

Praise Him

Praise Him

Praise Him

Thank You Father

Hallelujah

Thank You Ancient of days

May Your name forever be glorified.

Thank You Father.

In Jesus mighty name we worshipped.

Let us lift our voices to Him loud and clear and say: Father, answer my prayers by fire tonight.

Go ahead talk to the Almighty.

Father, please answer my prayers by fire tonight. Thank You Jesus. Hallelujah. Thank You Lord.

In Jesus mighty name we have prayed.

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob

Jehovah, the Man of war

Your mercy endureth forever and ever

O praise His holy name.

Amen.

Jehovah, the Man of war

O praise His holy name.

Amen.

Jehovah, the Man of war

O praise His holy name.

Amen.

Wonderful Jesus, marvelous Jesus, powerful Jesus, glorious Jesus, miraculous Jesus, everlasting Jesus, loving Jesus, kind Jesus, faithful Jesus, reliable Jesus, glory be to Your holy name, accept our worship in Jesus’ name.

Tonight my Father and my God, the kind of miracles that You have never done before, please, perform them in our lives. In the lives of all those who are here, in the lives of all those who are listening to us all over the world, something so big that we will never forget tonight, Father, do it in all our lives. Thank You Almighty God.

Amen.

Let somebody shout hallelujah.

Shake hands with two or three people and say good evening, God bless you and you may be seated for a while; you will be standing very soon.

I will be calling on you to pray very soon before we go to the sermon

I have received a lot of calls and texts and etcetera etcetera

Saying that Daddy why are you not saying something? Can’t you see what is going on?

Well, I am a Christian and as a Christian I belong to the Christian Association of Nigeria and the Christian Association of Nigeria has a Chairman or President.

Whatever He says, that is what I have said.

I am a Pentecostal; I belong to the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria

And the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria has a President

Whatever my president says that is what I have said.

That is how to be under authority.

Amen.

But to you my children and this time I am talking to my children alone.

I am not talking to Nigerians; this is not a press conference; I am talking to my children.

You see there are two sides of me:

One side is a Mathematician

The other is a Pastor

And somehow I cannot separate the two for long.

So, before I ask you to pray I am going to spell out some equations which we will solve simultaneously after which will do what we should do.

Equation 1: There are certain problems beyond man – there are certain problems man cannot solve.

Equation 2: There is no problem beyond God (that is equation 2) - Luke chapter 18 verse 27

Thank You Father

We want to spell out equations but God asks me tell somebody you have been suffering from severe neck pain, it started as if you did not sleep well but continue to become something serious; He asked me to tell you, the pain is gone.

So, where are we now?

Equation 2 – No problem beyond God – Luke 18:27

Equation 3 says: Man can hide from man – A man can hide from other men.

Equation 4 says: NO man can hide from God

Psalm 139 verse 7 to 12: David said, where can I hide from Your Spirit? If I go to the top of the mountain You are there; I go to the bottom of the sea, You are there – there is no where I can hide.

Equation 5 says: Security Agents can be compromised – you can bride your way from the clutches of security agents – Security agent can be compromised.

Equation 6 says: God cannot be compromised - His holiness is not negotiable.

Isaiah chapter 6 verse 1 to 3: the angels are always crying holy, holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty.

Equation (which equation is that one now?) 7 says: Man can sponsor evil – it is possible for man to sponsor evil.

Esther chapter 3 verse 8 to 9: A man called Haman said to the king, I want you to destroy the Jews; here is money for you to do it – I will pay you for killing the Jews

Equation 8 says: God cannot sponsor evil – it is impossible for God to sponsor evil - Job chapter 8 verse 20

So, we have eight simultaneous equations

If we solve these equations simultaneously, there is only one answer: “the Prayer Warrior is more effective than the Activist” – that is the solution.

If we put it another way, in a slightly deeper way, you will come to the conclusion that – you can call that the corollary – that, the enemies of God and the children of God make the same mistake.

There is only one mistake that is common to both the enemies of God and the children of God – they have one mistake in common

And what is that mistake?

Both of them underrate the power of prayer.

The enemies of God underrate the power of prayer;

We the children of God underrate the power of prayer.

But there are some of us who have come to realize that the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, and they are mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holes.

So, that is why I am calling on you my children, I am talking to my children; I am going to ask you to pray some prayers tonight.

I want you to pray with the same energy, with the same intensity with which we pray the prayer against kidnappers when they kidnapped those school children and result came rapidly.

I don’t want you to pray like ladies and gentlemen tonight, I want you to pray like the children of the Lion of the tribe of Judah.

Are you ready to pray?

Stand on your feet and let me hear shout hallelujah.

You will lift voice to the Almighty God and say: Father, wherever those who are shedding blood are hiding, expose them and deal with them.

Go ahead talk to the Almighty God.

They cannot hide from You, You know where they are, expose them Lord and deal with them. All those who are shedding blood, wherever they are hiding, expose them and deal with them; expose them, deal with them. Almighty God, they cannot hide from You, You know where they are, expose them and deal with them. Thank You Father.

You are going to pray prayer number two and say: Father, all those who are condoling evil, all those who are conniving with them, expose them and deal with them.

Go ahead talk to the Almighty God.

All those who are condoling the evil doers, all those who are conniving with evil doers, Almighty God wherever they are; all those who have been compromised by evil doers, expose them and deal with them; expose them and deal them, You are the Almighty, You are the Almighty God, show Yourself mighty; show Yourself mighty O Lord, expose them and deal with them. Thank You Father.

Prayer number three: you will say: Father, all those who are sponsoring evil and bloodshed, expose them and destroy them.

Go ahead and talk to the Almighty God.

All those who are sponsoring evil, all those who are sponsoring bloodshed, don’t just expose them, destroy them; destroy them; Holy One of Israel arise, expose all those who are sponsoring evil, all those who are sponsoring bloodshed, Father expose them and deal with them. Thank You Father.

Just one more prayer; this one we want to make it a bit personal.

You will lift your voice to the Almighty God and say: Father, anyone focusing on me, my family, Your church, for evil intensions, Father, destroy them.

Open your mouth and cry to the Almighty God.

Anyone focusing on me, my family, Your church, for evil intensions, Oh ***speaking in the Spirit*** Father, destroy them; wipe them out; wipe them out Lord. All those who are focusing on me, focusing on my family, focusing on my ministry, focusing on Your church, for evil intensions, haa, Father, wipe them out. Thank You Father.

And so shall it be in Jesus’ name.

You better let the heaven hear your amen.

I said so shall it be in Jesus’ name.

Good!

Now, if you believe that the answer is going to come, let me hear you shout hallelujah.

God bless you

You may please be seated.

Now we are talking about Stronger than your Enemies Part Two

Our text as from last month is in Luke chapter 11 verses 21 and 22:

21When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:

22 But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.

Now that is the main text.

The text for part two for tonight in found in Mark 11 from verse 22 to 23:

22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have Faith in God.

Turn to your neighbour and say have faith in God.

Say it one more time.

Say it the third time so that they will know it is serious

Okay

23 For verily I say unto you, that whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Please help me prophesy to your neighbour, God will answer you by fire tonight.

Now, let us spend few minutes appealing to those who are not yet children of God to surrender their lives to Jesus.

You see, it is not possible for a sinner to be stronger than his enemy.

Because according to the word of God, the hand of the sinner is weaken from heaven.

God says is in Proverb 13 verse 15, He says the ways of transgressors are hard.

The Yoruba interpretation is so accurate.

It says: God has given travail to the sinner.

In other words, the sinner is programmed to fail by God Himself.

In Proverbs chapter 11 verse 21, God said, even if hands join hands, a sinner will not go unpunished.

In other words, there is no way a sinner can overcome his enemy.

God saying even if he is hiding among the rest of us, if he singing with us, shouting with us but he is living in sin, God say there is no way he can escape punishment.

When you read Deuteronomy 28 verse 1 and 7,, the Bible says when you hearken diligently to voice of the Lord your God, to observe and to do all that He commands you;

He says in verse 7: when enemies come against you in one way, they will flee seven ways.

In other words, if you are child of God, the Almighty God said I will already fight your battles for you.

And if God is fighting for you, if He is the One smiting your enemies, there is no way the enemies can win.

However, if you are a sinner, according to Proverbs 28 verse 1, it says, the sinner flew when nobody is even pursuing him.

In other words, even when there are no enemies, a sinner will still be running.

I saw someone several years ago

He looked up he said haa you people followed me here.

I said, which people?

He said can’t you see?

When I looked up the only thing I saw was a lizard.

Haa, he said you don’t know them, they can change to lizard.

Sinners flee when nobody is pursuing.

So, there is no way sinner can be stronger than his enemies, he is already running, he cannot even stay to fight.

And then it shows clearly in John chapter 5 verse 2 to 14, it tells us that if God should give a sinner victory by grace, if God graciously decide to give victory to a sinner, something more terrible will still come upon him – the story of man who was sick for thirty-eight years.

And Jesus healed him without even asking him to give his life.

But he told him, if you continue with your sin something worse will come.

The Bible stated it clearly, Romans chapter 6 verse 23: the wages of sin is death.

There is no way the sinner can defeat the enemy – no way – the odd against him is too high.

Sinner will die because the wages of sin is death.

But if the sinner will surrender to Jesus then God says he will get the gift of life.

So in brief, those of you listening to me and you have not yet surrendered your life to Jesus; you have a choice to make.

In Deuteronomy chapter 30 from verse 19 to 20, God said, I AM placing before you a choice blessing or cursing; life or death; He said chose life that you and your seed may live.

You can continue to live in your sin and continue to be defeated.

Or you can come to the Lord Jesus Christ and have the Lord of host as your ally.

If God is behind you, if God is for you, there is no enemy that can withstand you.

So for two/three minutes those of you who are yet to surrender your life to Jesus Christ, come and do so now.

I am going to count from one to ten; if by the time I say ten you are not already standing before me I will know you have made up your mind you want to remain in your sin, no problem;

The enemy will like that very much because they will keep on dominating you.

But if you are tired of being dominated by your enemies and you want to be stronger than your enemies, come and surrender your life to Jesus; let His blood wash away your sins and you have a brand new beginning.

I am counting now:

One,

And those of you in the old arena you just go towards the altar there are men of God there who will attend to you.

Two,

Those of you at the other viewing stations just move towards the altar and the men of God there will attend to you also.

Surrender your life to Jesus and He will save your soul.

Three,

Now, don’t come to Him if you are not ready for a new life because if you come to Him you must say bye-bye to a life of sin; you must be ready to live a holy live for the Almighty God that is the condition.

When He said come unto me all ye that labour and heavy laden and I will give you rest, He said you must be ready to take My yoke upon you – the yoke of holiness.

Four, five, six,

Thank you those of you who are clapping

Seven, eight, nine,

Now, those of you who have come and those of you who are on the way begin to cry to Jesus now: ask Him to have mercy on you, ask Him to save your soul, ask Him to please forgive all your sin, promise Him from now on you will serve Him, ask Him to be Your Lord, ask Him to be Your Saviour; promise Him from this day onward you will be one of His children doing His will. The rest of us let us stretch our hands towards these people and intercede for them: pray that the One who saved our souls will save their own souls also; pray that God will give them a brand new beginning; let us intercede for them. If you are still on the way you have to hurry up now because the time for this section is almost over; come very quickly. Oh thank You Jesus. Let us pray for them for another thirty seconds, anyone still coming you have to hurry up, hurry up here, hurry up in the old arena, hurry up in the other viewing centres and cry to the Almighty God: ask God to be merciful unto you, ask God to forgive all your sin, ask Him to give you a new beginning; promise Him from now I will serve You, I will do Your will, I am tired of the devil anyway, I don’t want to live a life to sin anymore. Thank You Father.

My Father and my God I want to thank You for Your word and I want to thank You for your promise that whosoever will come unto You, You will no wise cast out; these people have come to You now please receive them in Jesus’ name; have mercy on them; save their souls; let Your blood wash away their sins; receive them into the family of God, give them a brand new beginning; please Lord don’t let them backslide, let them serve You till the very end.

Amen.

Amen.

Praise the Lord.

Now, those of you in front I want to rejoice with you because from now by God’s grace I will be praying for you so I am going to need your names, your address and your prayer requests.

And the Counselors will give you cards which I want you to fill, just put the information I need very quickly; return the card to the Counselor and I promise you I will be praying for you.

God bless you.

Mark 11:22 to 23 says we should have faith in God, I believe that one is easy.

If we don’t have faith in God I don’t think we will be here tonight.

And He says if we have faith and we doubt not we will say to this mountain be thou removed and be thou cast into sea; as long as we don’t doubt, it shall be so.

Now, a mountain symbolizes a huge enemy: a strong adversary well rooted; a hindering force.

Mountain is something that says you are not going forward.

So what do we do if we find such a mountain in our lives?

I am going to beg you tonight to pray like you have never prayed before because Daddy promised me - and I think I have told you in some of the prophesies for the year – that mountains are going to move.

And since the prophesy He gave for examples for the international seeing are already coming to past: increase in flood; cold getting colder, hot getting hotter;

If you have been following the news, count down to the last has started.

If you listen to the news you will hear the Scientist saying now that the clock for the doom day has been moved forward to two minutes before midnight.

Even the Scientists have come out to say the end is near.

So if all these prophesy are already coming to past, I want the one about mountains moving to begin in your life right now.

So, what do we do if we find a mountain or we identify a mountain in our lives?

First thing is: Don’t ignore the mountain - You have to confront in order to conquer.

What you tolerate stays with you.

But what you confront, you can conquer.

In Matthew chapter 18 verse 18, the Bible says whatsoever you bind on earth is bound in heaven; whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

Bible scholars say what that means is whatever you allow, God will allow it; whatever you forbid, God will forbid it.

As long as you tolerate the mountain, it will stay.

In 2Kings chapter 4 verse 1 to 7, that widow of one of the sons of the Prophets, kept on tolerating poverty until the creditors came and said your children; then she woke up.

The day she cried out for help that is the day help came.

Help is going to come to somebody today.

In Matthew chapter 8 verse 1 to 4, the Bible tells us about a leper who came to Jesus Christ.

Only God knows how long he had been a leper.

He had been tolerating it; incurable disease, isolation; he kept on tolerating until one day he said no more - that was the day he was healed.

In Mark chapter 10 verse 46 to 52, for forty years Bartimaeus had been begging, he has surrendered to darkness.

He said, okay, O God made me this way; so he kept on begging.

But one day he made up his mind, ha ha, no more; no more darkness; no more begging; I want to see light.

The day he cried was the day he was free.

To Continue click the below link

https://bummyla.com/2018/03/10/stronger-than-your-enemies-part-2-sermon-and-prayer-points-by-pastor-e-a-adeboye/

(1) (Reply)

95 Reasons Why The Genesis Flood Was Global / Faith Academy Ota Teacher Beat Semikolo Emekeme Pikin Faint / Last Facebook Post Of Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Resurfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.