Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,069 members, 7,899,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:36 PM

Nissan Murano And Infiniti Qx4-Which Would You Choose-INSPIRED FHEMMY SIENA ?? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nissan Murano And Infiniti Qx4-Which Would You Choose-INSPIRED FHEMMY SIENA ?? (2805 Views)

Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) / HOMECOMING KING: Possibly The Cleanest 2001 Infiniti Qx4. Arrives In March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nissan Murano And Infiniti Qx4-Which Would You Choose-INSPIRED FHEMMY SIENA ?? by BBD: 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2010
Guys and experts in the house,  please i love these rides but can only

afford one, NAIRALANDERS please i need your help and your views about these rides

so as to help my final selection, thanx guys undecided undecided
Re: Nissan Murano And Infiniti Qx4-Which Would You Choose-INSPIRED FHEMMY SIENA ?? by german007(m): 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2010
Hmmm. Tough but interesting Dilemma,  Infiniti and Nissan, Literally the same manufacturer. Infiniti is the Luxury division of Nissan.

The Murano is very impressive from the moment you start the engine, its modern interior and exterior styling is second to none,  The body control and handling is excellent,  it techinically has the right peformance credentials to match it's sporty look. The engine's carry the Award winning, fuel efficient continuously variable transmission (CVT). Reselling value is great.

The Infitini QX4. Absolutely luxurious and prestigious. The mahogany materials on their dashboard's are finely crafted. Car is full of controls and equipment. Very quick. Very good off-roader, Only drawback is it's ageing looks compared to the Murano.

Perhaps you need to do a bit of research about parts availabilty and maintainance costs before making your decision.

BUT PERSONALLY I'L GO FOR THE MURANO.

GOOD LUCK IN MAKING YOUR CHOICE.  cool   cool
Re: Nissan Murano And Infiniti Qx4-Which Would You Choose-INSPIRED FHEMMY SIENA ?? by benboa(m): 12:47am On Apr 30, 2010
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nissan Murano And Infiniti Qx4-Which Would You Choose-INSPIRED FHEMMY SIENA ?? by benboa(m): 9:36am On Apr 30, 2010
BBD:

Guys and experts in the house,  please i love these rides but can only smiley

afford one, NAIRALANDERS please i need your help and your views about these rides

so as to help my final selection, thanx guys undecided undecided

Hmmnn smiley nice thread, where are the professionals in the house

i think i stand to learn one or two things from this thread

PROFESSIONALS. SIENA coolFHEMMY cool INSPIRED cool WE NEED YOUR INPUTs
Re: Nissan Murano And Infiniti Qx4-Which Would You Choose-INSPIRED FHEMMY SIENA ?? by KunleA2(m): 10:25am On Apr 30, 2010
The Murano and Infiniti FX35 (Pls note FX45) have the same powertrain (engine, gear and other driveline components). what is different about them is the aesthetics (or effizy  grin) as you will like to call it.  The FX is just the luxury version of the Murano.

The Murano will be easier on your wallet cos you can "fly under the radar" and just say "i drive a Nissan" without drawing attention for yourself when you don't have to.

If you however in a business that a slightly upscale vehicle is necessary (real estate especially) you might wanna consider the FX.

It will cost you more to acquire and maintain the FX compared to the Murano. So you decide which one will fit your lifestyle or why you are getting the car in the first place.

Good luck in your search.
Re: Nissan Murano And Infiniti Qx4-Which Would You Choose-INSPIRED FHEMMY SIENA ?? by BBD: 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2010
@Germany007 and @Kunle, thanx alot for your contributions

still waiting for others to make theirs toooooo, guys, guys , guys
Re: Nissan Murano And Infiniti Qx4-Which Would You Choose-INSPIRED FHEMMY SIENA ?? by benboa(m): 2:49pm On May 02, 2010
smiley Well, I think i will prefer the MURANO, Its alot sportier and comes with

the modern shape for todays SUVs. The shape of the QX4 for SUVs is kinda fading out. grin
Re: Nissan Murano And Infiniti Qx4-Which Would You Choose-INSPIRED FHEMMY SIENA ?? by kabukabu(m): 12:39am On May 03, 2010
This is a no brainer,The QX4 is pretty much a dressed up Nissan Pathfinder with leather,chrome accents and HID headlights,same 240 hp v6 engine.Production stopped in 2003,why would you want to do that instead of going with the Murano,which has a 245hp v6,Independent suspension on all four corners,better handling,traction,ride not to mention North american truck of the year for 2003 when it made its debut! cool
murano definitely unless you're just having visions of grandeur with the "Infiniti" name, then in that case just get an FX35/45.
Re: Nissan Murano And Infiniti Qx4-Which Would You Choose-INSPIRED FHEMMY SIENA ?? by eros(m): 2:52pm On May 03, 2010
Why do i have the feeling that you already know that Murano is the ride you should buy, perhaps you want to be double sure. Fret no more, MURANO undoubtedly is the ride you should be cruising in town with. Don't procrastinate any further, call the INSPIRED ONE. . . . (YES BOSS) and have your Murano on the next ship bound to Nigeria.

Re: Nissan Murano And Infiniti Qx4-Which Would You Choose-INSPIRED FHEMMY SIENA ?? by Fhemmmy: 4:22am On May 04, 2010
Nice choices you have there.
Murano Started in 2003 and Infiniti QX4 ends around same period
The prices are around same thing.
I will advice that to go to Murano.

1. Maintenance - There seems to be more knowledge of it in Nigeria than the Infiniti.
2. Resale Value - Retain its value better.
3. I think the shape is better.
Re: Nissan Murano And Infiniti Qx4-Which Would You Choose-INSPIRED FHEMMY SIENA ?? by knotty(m): 11:05am On May 04, 2010
for its rugged outlook, it is my opinion that the QX4 will probably outlast the Murano.
just take a look around town, especially in lagos, you see cleaner QX4s than Muranos around, especially of the same age bracket.

my thinking is, if you intend using the jeep for in-town running then the Murano is better suited to fill the void. but if you will be doing some bush walking and construction road mapping alongside, then the QX4 is the winner.

i just found out how fragile the Murano and FXs are. it is a story for another day.

(1) (Reply)

Honda Bullet: 350k Last Price / Clean Naija Used BMW For Sale At Cheap Price / Super Clean Toyota Camry 2009 At The Best Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.