Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,355 members, 7,947,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Justin Bieber Is Not Hotter Than This Nigerian Baby In The Cussons Challenge - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Justin Bieber Is Not Hotter Than This Nigerian Baby In The Cussons Challenge (616 Views)

Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House / #bbnaija : House Gets Hotter As Another Fight Breaks Out (video) / The Wedding Part 2 Vs Wedding Party 1- Which One Is Hotter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Is Not Hotter Than This Nigerian Baby In The Cussons Challenge by pioukul1: 8:10am On Mar 11, 2018
I was going through the Cussons Baby Challenge, And my eyes caught the beauty of a handsome young boy.
His name is Kendrick Madugba. This young boy is so cute you would wish he were your child... lol.
He is currently ranking fourth in the competition, but I think he deserves better.

Click the link below to view his entry, and if you like what you see, Don't forget to vote for him.

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=382191

I get the feeling he is going to be actor tho.. lol.

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Is Not Hotter Than This Nigerian Baby In The Cussons Challenge by alexDBaberian: 9:04am On Mar 11, 2018
Wow!... The Baby is Damn cute.... Makes me want to have a baby ... Lol

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Is Not Hotter Than This Nigerian Baby In The Cussons Challenge by pioukul1: 10:22am On Mar 11, 2018
yeah, right?

alexDBaberian:
Wow!... The Baby is Damn cute.... Makes me want to have a baby ... Lol

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija2018 : See The Main Reason Teddy A Was Evicted From The Show / Why Nigeria (nollywood) Can Never Make A Movie Like Black Panther! / Did Dstv Give Any Reasons For Discontinuing The Walka Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.