Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo (55157 Views)

'You’re A Liability To Me!' Man Blasts Lazy Wife Over Dirtiness / Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS / Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Lalas247(f): 11:36am On Mar 11, 2018
Daddy looking after his investment! Lol he wants full bride price paid

Anyway this is wrong to put marriage as her only goal left in his daughters life is so so wrong ! ...
Frankly she is dressed decent nothing wrong with what she is wearing ..
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Lalas247(f): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2018
donstan18:
Just a profile picture and her dad is vexing this way.

What will most fathers do if they come to Nairaland to see how their daughters are typing Suck dick , Suck my pussy and Doggy upandan.
Lol abi o
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by egodswill(m): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2018
internationalman:
The father is more stupid for calling her daughter stupid

Well, I blame the girl for making public a private issue between her and her father; that's the reason you could call him stupid...

2 Likes

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Veetee(m): 11:41am On Mar 11, 2018
most times when parents try to caution you, they are trying to save you from the mistakes they have made in the past. If u still have parents that try to correct, you should be glad.so many young people have missed their paths in life because of no parental guidance. you need proper guidance while growing up, you can't have your way just like that. but word of caution for parents. don't use negative words on you kids, like calling them fools or being stupid. it might affect them . learn to caution them wisely. and speak positive things to them

2 Likes

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Onosy: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2018
Suplexx:

The chat may have been copied by her friends.

Den she has irresponsible friends.

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by onemanonewife(m): 11:43am On Mar 11, 2018
Those who don't have dad's to advise them have learnt and taken dressing from your dad's warning but u that its ment for is still forming slay queen. Don't worry at 30 and above your song will change to " I am ready to obey thy word, I am ready to obey thy word alleluia, I am ready to obey your living word ooh Dad I am ready to obey they word
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Akpacha(m): 11:45am On Mar 11, 2018
Lol funny Nigerians, so she saved her father name with my daddy? Who is dragging the dad wit her? arranged messages to entertain pple.

2 Likes

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Emmahunk(m): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2018
My dear, if your father's advice angered you so much that you had to share a screenshot of your private conversation with him, then what can I say that will make any meaning to you. It's your life but know that you just gave some people the opportunity to call your dad names.
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Kokaine(m): 11:55am On Mar 11, 2018
rheether:
One day, we will have to talk about African parents and verbal abuse. Everyday, the clam they know it all yet their miserable generation got us into this mess that we are .
come to think of it, their generation was actually better than our own in terms of virtues, perseverance, morality, and hard work. its just unfortunate that leadership fell in bad hands. this generation has lost it altogether. what do we have now? sex on our tv screen! how did we get here?

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by brainhgeek(m): 11:55am On Mar 11, 2018
Rachelsblog:
A twitter user got into a whatsapp fight with her father After she used the photo above As her profile pic..
The dad after seeing the photo said it is not suitable for a lady awaiting a potential husband to use tht kind of photo.
The furious lady shared the screenshots on her page..

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/are-very-stupid-dad-tells-his-daughter.html?m=1

I do not see anything wrong in her dressing. No cleavage bearing, no butt or pant liner revealed. She was even polite not to respond disrespectfully to her dad's provocative comments. Single guys, this is a wife material. She will infuse relevance into morality and handle conflicts with maturity. I would recommend her type to serious and god-fearing men

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 11, 2018
rheether:
One day, we will have to talk about African parents and verbal abuse. Everyday, the clam they know it all yet their miserable generation got us into this mess that we are .

3 gbosa for you...

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Genea(f): 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
Onosy:
Everyone just keep bashing the dad and other parents forgetting that they will be a parent someday.

THe dad asked her question just to know if she was sure about what she was doing. Her response to her dad and bringing the private chat with her dad to social media shows how irresponsible she is, I bet she won't respond to her BF like that. A girl that don't respect her dad, how will she respect her husband?

We don't know where she was coming from, the dad probably knows her more than we all and the context with which the dad asked that question is also unknown.

So, do not judge when u here just a bit part of d story and ofcourse young people these days act like they know it all, but end up achieving nothing compared to what their parents did when they were their age. everything has its place including modernization.
The father is all controlling, if you have a parent that's all controlling you will understand her reply!!!
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Genea(f): 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
ednut1:
they are a part of Nigeria's problem. Even the ones abroad do u. Once their kids get admission to uni. They never return home
you just said my mind, every day I keep praying to get a good job, so that I can move out of my family house!! the verbal abuse is just too much, all in the name of I raised you. Parents have become controlling and want you to live another chance through your life!!!... its so suffocating and most times out of anger we the kids lash out, as the babe as done above!! Parents should stop this verbal abuse
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by AyamStarch: 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
The father should be more worried about her daughter adding weight
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by ladyF(f): 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
I just wonder how some parents feel comfortable using abusive words on their kids...
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
oh well . . .

parents.

i once put the phrase 'through the fire' on my dp [i was going through some difficult times, and i had put different cryptic terms like purgatory, lemony snickets, 50% teela brown and in search of fat bastard on my dp at different times] , and that was how my mother started disturbing me

what is through the fire, you have joined those mfm by fire by force people. she just could not wrap her head around the fact that i was just irreverently referencing my troubles.

anyway, parents want the best for their kids, through their own perspective.
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by iamtardey: 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
MDsambo:

I hate the above phrase used by mentally unbalanced stupid African kids to justify their stupid immoral acts.
where's the immoral act here?
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by sanpipita(m): 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
What could be wrong with that picture, I was expecting something very lewd but the girl is well covered up, this dad of hers need to explain his necessary paranoia on a mere profile pic
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Heavance(m): 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
haywire07:

But why will u say "thank you sir " to ur parent for insulting u? You ought to stay quiet or sober

I swear if u try am wit my mama, she fit stone you wit TV
You just killed me with laughter

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Heavance(m): 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
Maybe everyone is not seeing what I am thinking her father saw....
Isn't she looking too straight in the pic? she could be used to draw a straight line on a book (I think).....
Maybe her dad wants her to hide that, come on, no curves, nothing at all. ...
The papa na sharp guy jare
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by TIDDOLL(m): 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
rheether:
#FACT!!
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
haywire07:
Her reply was Wat enraged the father. Looks more like she's talking back at her dad.
But why will u say "thank you sir " to ur parent for insulting u? You ought to stay quiet or sober

I swear if u try am wit my mama, she fit stone you wit TV

i actually thinks its just trolling for that very reason.

the you're very stupid and the thank you sir bit
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by victorioushands: 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
Something must have promted this father to make that observation. A man who goes out of his way to advice his daughter to always be conscious of what she wears and of her future is a good father - whether he got it right or not. The response of this girl (which promoted her father to call her 'stupid') was wrong, and her dragging her father to the public so the public will declare her right and her father wrong is the highest mistake she has made so far in her life and she ought to run to her father and ask for forgiveness as well as openly asking him for forgiveness. Until and unless she does that, I am afraid, she has placed a terrible mark on her forehead and only an unlucky man will be trapped. For those insulting and attacking her father because of his advice to his daughter, you are also partaking of her self-imposed problem with your mouth and it doesn't change a thing whether or not you believe and whether or not you are a stubborn and prodigal child.

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Ishilove: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
So she had to post the chat on social media?

Omokomo . Disrespectful child. For every nonsense you do to your parents., your own child will do it to you seven times over.

3 Likes

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Ishilove: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2018
oyb:
oh well . . .

parents.

i once put the phrase 'through the fire' on my dp [i was going through some difficult times, and i had put different cryptic terms like purgatory, lemony snickets, 50% teela brown and in search of fat bastard on my dp at different times] , and that was how my mother started disturbing me

what is through the fire, you have joined those mfm by fire by force people. she just could not wrap her head around the fact that i was just irreverently referencing my troubles.

anyway, parents want the best for their kids, through their own perspective.
Mothers...don't you just love them? smiley
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by HORLADSTAR(m): 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2018
so hilarious
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
dads got a point, she s too skinny, who needs a skeleton anyway.
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
The picture no clear the papa dey try tell am she no gree,how will your future husband see your face.........you dont. understand
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by itsmeurLady(f): 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
Nigeria is gradually changing into Something else... I'm amazed that so many youngsters are supporting this lady, it's terrible, now I see y recruiters said some of these "so-called" graduates are not ready for jobs due to their insolence and negligence. How can your Dad Watsapp you that he doesn't like a picture, instead of you to quickly change it, u are here screenshoting your father's msg to show to the whole world. These shows how spoilt and untrained u are. If your dad does not like the picture, tell him sorry and change it. Abi is he not the one that is feeding you Shebi if it was your boifrnd that sed it now, u wld haff change it fast fast? Fake oshi... u are lucky I didn't kno u personally, u want to trend by making your father look bad whereas he's only concerned abt your wellness. *smh if you like when you marry, challenge your husband when he tells you to do something nd come and post on twitter again. There's always a nice way to do or say something! Obey before complaining, accord your father that respect and stop behaving like a spoilt brat. Yes there's nothing wrong with your dressing, looks decent to me but if your father does not like it, change it!!!!! Haba! Miss I-too-kno

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by itsmeurLady(f): 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
Onosy:
Everyone just keep bashing the dad and other parents forgetting that they will be a parent someday.

THe dad asked her question just to know if she was sure about what she was doing. Her response to her dad and bringing the private chat with her dad to social media shows how irresponsible she is, I bet she won't respond to her BF like that. A girl that don't respect her dad, how will she respect her husband?

We don't know where she was coming from, the dad probably knows her more than we all and the context with which the dad asked that question is also unknown.

So, do not judge when u here just a bit part of d story and ofcourse young people these days act like they know it all, but end up achieving nothing compared to what their parents did when they were their age. everything has its place including modernization.

I love you... Someone pls give me a medal to give to the person behind this handle
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by shadeyinka(m): 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
internationalman:
The father is more stupid for calling her daughter stupid

Careful!

It looks like the girl had been living a double life. One kind at home, the other at school. The Father had probably never ever seen her daughter dressed like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend / Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex / Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.