Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,741 members, 7,915,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:45 PM

#bbnaija: Cee-c Is Not A Virgin, She Lied–alleged Ex-boyfriend Reacts (see Pics) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Cee-c Is Not A Virgin, She Lied–alleged Ex-boyfriend Reacts (see Pics) (898 Views)

Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Nina's Ex Boyfriend Reacts After She Kissed Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Cee-c Is Not A Virgin, She Lied–alleged Ex-boyfriend Reacts (see Pics) by olorijiblo: 9:59am On Mar 11, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-C in a chat on Saturday with Teddy A had mentioned that she is a virgin and she has never had sex all her life.

Teddy, who didn’t look so surprised in the video, was captured savouring the moment and probably thinking if he should swallow what she was saying to him.

The twenty five year old said:

”I have never had sex in my whole life. The reason you never hear me talk about sex in the house is because I haven’t done it before.”

Watch the video below:

This statement of hers actually sparked so much reactions among viewers and a lot of people wondered how she could have the audacity to say that.

One of the people that reacted to her statement was an alleged ex-boyfriend of Cee-C.

In a leaked chat, the ex-boyfriend could be seen having a conversation with a friend who saw the video and immediately brought the attention of the ex-boyfriend to it.

According to the chat, Cee-C is not a virgin and she had always been visiting her then boyfriend to have regular sex. The alleged boyfriend then went ahead to call her a Drama Queen and claims she only wanted to pretend as a holy person on TV, whereas she isn’t, according to what they must have shared.

See the leaked chat in the below:
https://www..com/bbnaija-cee-c-not-virgin-lied-alleged-ex-boyfriend-reacts-see-screenshot/

cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Is Not A Virgin, She Lied–alleged Ex-boyfriend Reacts (see Pics) by Snowstorm: 10:18am On Mar 11, 2018
grin grin
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Is Not A Virgin, She Lied–alleged Ex-boyfriend Reacts (see Pics) by Snowstorm: 10:18am On Mar 11, 2018
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Is Not A Virgin, She Lied–alleged Ex-boyfriend Reacts (see Pics) by PeaceGord: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2018
Fake chat.
Bleep Buhari!

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Is Not A Virgin, She Lied–alleged Ex-boyfriend Reacts (see Pics) by NeeKlaus: 10:50am On Mar 11, 2018
It's not my virginity. She's not my ex-GF. The BBN is not sponsored by my Father neither is the Ex-Boyfren my Padi.

So I can safely declare that the Ex-Gehfren, Ex-Boyfren, BBN and the useless virginity are all mad! angry
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Is Not A Virgin, She Lied–alleged Ex-boyfriend Reacts (see Pics) by Evacroft: 11:25am On Mar 11, 2018
Why are people always happy when the going is not good for u,they are only happy to hear the bad news about u ,am not a ceec fan but i just feel the way people believe there is no virgin grown adult again makes it even useless to keep urself for any one person. Meanwhile this is a fake chat.

(1) (Reply)

Long Awaiting Tstv Sassy Decoder Is Now Available with pictures / Tstv Is Finally Here (PHOTOS) / The First Bbnaija 2019 Saturday Night Party In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.