Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

I Would Dump Any Thread That Speaks Tribalism. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Dump Any Thread That Speaks Tribalism. (424 Views)

Picture That Speaks Volumes. Sends chills to some people / Popular ‘Mad Man’ That Speaks Eloquently Against Politicians Arrested In Aba(vid / A Brief Thread That Shows How False News Are Being Passed From Generations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Dump Any Thread That Speaks Tribalism. by olatunyemi(m): 10:40am On Mar 11, 2018
Come to think of it, this Country was amalgamated without considering the common man. it's not new that many are not happy with it, but what can we do rather than to accept the fate and live as one.

Any topic on achievements of Nigerian would be looked with tribalistic and sentimental view. Haven't we heard enough of this unhealthy competition that amounts to nothing? How does a successful graduate or a businessman from your area fetch for your pocket?

How many of our politician who campaigned with religion and ethnicity have remembered those they are representing and not their pockets.

It's better we forget about tribalism, racism and ethnocentrism and focus on the unity of this country.

I am afraid of the mindset and vision of this youth than our politicians who have been milking us dry.

One of the very effective way of campaigning against tribalism is to boycott it and never support it.

You may not like this country but we have to accept the fact that you are already here.

I am a Nigerian from every ethnic groups

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Dump Any Thread That Speaks Tribalism. by MonPro: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2018
Our generation will tell ourselves the truth and break the zoological contraption for the good of humanity.

Tribalism is good for the sanity of man. It promotes self-awareness. Embrace it.

2 Likes

Re: I Would Dump Any Thread That Speaks Tribalism. by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
The truth is, we are different nations and we don't care about peace of mind but business and that's why we are still a mess.

The only thing keeping us together is the symbiotic and saprophytic(yes) relationships we share.

We have three options. One. Destroy the tribe and religion to one spiritual base, like China did. Two. Leave them and see chaos. Three division.

We know we hate each other and some of us pass this to the next generation. We know we are different but we pretend.

Why? Because of that monetary symbiotic relationship. Where option one above is not possible, option 2 shouldn't but not here.

If we really need peace we just have to collapse every identity into one or simply divide this country and live as neighbors.

Why are we scared of dividing the country but also won't collapse our differences into one similarity? Simple. Business matters more to us than Peace of Mind.
Re: I Would Dump Any Thread That Speaks Tribalism. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
OP, this your name sef.

Please, i latu, i nye m. ok?
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How Lalong Deceived Buahri Into Commissioning Jonathan’s Project In Plateau – Sp / INEC Uncovers Fake Registration Centre In Niger / Akeredolu Urges Senate To Confirm Magu’s Appointment As EFCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.