Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,803 members, 7,886,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding (36372 Views)

Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) / Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos / Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding by haconjy(m): 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
Hummm
Re: Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding by yinkarh187(m): 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
sabama007:
Our Oyel money haff gone for Aso-ebi
lol exactly what came to my find, that aso ebi will be nothing less than 50k

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding by Witnes: 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
per seconds billing, this wedding making FP. E na no dey taya. How much they deposited to NL account that we will not read other posts in peace?
Na wao!
Re: Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding by yinkarh187(m): 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
I'm sure the price of aso ebi is too outrageous that's why dolapo refuses to buy

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding by Optional09: 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
She looks like someone that can take a 12inch dick

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding by Mandrake007(m): 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
FriendNG:
Aisha looking good while the bride is foolish for leaving her head uncovered.

You spoil your marriage even before you start.
what does her leaving her head uncovered change? you poor ones are the ones that carry religion on your heads like calabash.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
yinkarh187:
lol exactly what came to my find, that aso ebi will be nothing less than 50k

That's the cost of sewing it.

The cloth worths more than 500k
Re: Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding by Unluckrees(m): 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
Beautiful Woman!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding by origima: 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
emmasege:
How an epitome of beauty and intelligent woman like Aisha ended up with a Dullard still beats my imagination.

She was apparently naive as a teenager and couldn't have known how dull and wicked Buhari is. This is why child marriage should be discouraged by all and sundry.

This is how wretched people reasons. Pray ur children erase poverty in ur linage
Re: Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding by churchee: 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
Aisha, my woman crush.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding by laraemi(f): 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Chai..Yayaha Bello is enjoying oooo. See fine woman nah
He even get two wives
Re: Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding by carinmom(f): 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
FriendNG:

Shut up. Do you Aisha hair outside? She is Richer than the foolish Ganduje daughter.

If you don't take your religion serious we take our own.

I don't blame the daughter, I blame her parents because that's the kind of training she got from them.
Re: Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding by slamstanlee(m): 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
My biggest crush ever...
Re: Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
FriendNG:

Is it ya uncovering?
Its better than wearing one smelling hijab or niqqab there
Re: Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2018
Mandrake007:
what does her leaving her head uncovered change? you poor ones are the ones that carry religion on your heads like calabash.

?.....poor headslammers, with smelly hijabs and unwashed pants and bras grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding by intruxive(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
FriendNG:

Sema kinga abunda sukayi akano. Kuma haka wai babanta shine Khadimul Islam.
Kai stop polluting the internet with your boko haram mentality. Tunisia and turkey are muslim countries but no one is forced to cover hair. She is married to a yoruba now, so ur slave mentality doesnt apply to her anymore. We treat our women with respect and they are free to dress as the wish decently

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding by Mandrake007(m): 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
FriendNG:

Shut up. Do you Aisha hair outside? She is Richer than the foolish Ganduje daughter.

If you don't take your religion serious we take our own.
did aisha complain if it was so important wouldn't aisha caution her? I'm sure there are high dignitaries of the Muslim faith present at that event with better knowledge of Islam and exposure than you,did you see them complain? they out there living a free life paying less attention to some outdated doctrines,same doctrines they use in trapping you guys is not applicable to them,if e pain you die go ibadan go confront ganduje tell am say he pikin no wear hijab na make I see whether he no go send soldiers use koboko scatter your body.....wake up guy.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding by GMbuharii: 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
Master et servanto grin

masters giving some dry crumbs to their loyal slaves...afterall,2019 is fast approaching,kagani ko? grin
Re: Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding by Mandrake007(m): 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
genghiskhan007:

?.....poor headslammers, with smelly hijabs and unwashed pants and bras grin
saliva smelling everywhere,even under heat they go still cover up like say na winter.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding by carinmom(f): 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
FriendNG:

Sema kinga abunda sukayi akano. Kuma haka wai babanta shine Khadimul Islam.

Wallahi dazu ake nuna min video din abinda sukayi, kamar inyi hawaye saboda takaici. Ganduje yaji kunya gaskiya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding by coputa(m): 10:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
omotuntun:
See unity among tribe
Sick and hungry one will be here on NL crying wolf.
Unity among the rich,not tribe.
Re: Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding by yarimo(m): 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Chai..Yayaha Bello is enjoying oooo. See fine woman nah
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew weed smokers everywhere undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding by yarimo(m): 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
Godwin978:
come 2019 she will be addressed as Ex President Wife
keep dreaming boy
Re: Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding by yarimo(m): 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
sabama007:
Our Oyel money haff gone for Aso-ebi
you are saying OUR as if you are from nigeria. undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding by yarimo(m): 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
mummyson26:
Now dis is getting boring
for your mind abi? undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding by Abillsable: 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
God bless your union ,happy couple.May God do mine too.Amen
Re: Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding by Lorenzop: 12:05am On Mar 12, 2018
Chai, this is one of the reasons the rich keep getting richer....talk of tightening their grip on wealth and strong connection, tomorrow they will start throwing blows at each other, no love and respect....I pity the fools who fight on NL for these idiots who call themselves politicians.... undecided undecided grin
Re: Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding by Yankee101: 12:52am On Mar 12, 2018
I trust naija men. They can look like anything but their wives will always be on point
Re: Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding by Uwem2009(m): 4:53am On Mar 12, 2018
FriendNG:

what is the correlation between covering your head and remaining in love in your marriage. . Please obtain sense grin
Re: Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding by Evidence1000(m): 9:08am On Mar 12, 2018
She's beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Replies Gumi’s Allegations Of Military Supporting Bandits / Militants Back Pro-biafra Agitators, Give FG June 3 Ultimatum: PUNCH / Miyetti Allah: Southern Governors Confused, Face IPOB Terrorists, Leave Herders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.