Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,695 members, 7,924,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 07:14 AM

Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State (16867 Views)

Who Knows About Salary Structure At GZ Industries / GZ Industries Agbara Ogun State / GZ Industries Limited Technical Trainee Assessment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Arrowgents: 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
I tire for this company called gz industries since when we wrote the test i dont even knw my fate whether i passed or fail,i have called & also sent them a mail all they keep saying is they are still working on it.
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by ganiyu26(m): 7:54am On Jul 01, 2018
Arrowgents:
I tire for this company called gz industries since when we wrote the test i dont even knw my fate whether i passed or fail,i have called & also sent them a mail all they keep saying is they are still working on it.
Don't loose hope the recruitment might b in batches, heard some already get a notification for medical invite, so if u are yet to receive either success or regret mail u will definitely get one later... Cheers!
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by nosirud: 11:08am On Jul 01, 2018
ganiyu26:

Don't loose hope the recruitment might b in batches, heard some already get a notification for medical invite, so if u are yet to receive either success or regret mail u will definitely get one later... Cheers!
can someone tell me if electrical applicant av be invited for an interview so dat someone will knw is faith
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by TheOvercomer(m): 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
nosirud:
can someone tell me if electrical applicant av be invited for an interview so dat someone will knw is faith

Yes, but it is gradually
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Jaroko: 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
who hav an idea what GZ pay for their Technical Trainee position ?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Greenboy222: 11:20am On Jul 04, 2018
Jaroko:
i received this afternoon
when did you have your interview?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Jaroko: 12:16am On Jul 05, 2018
Greenboy222:
when did you have your interview?

May 28
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by TheOvercomer(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Pls, if you are Electrical and you were invited or have done your interview, kindly signify. I would love to make some enquiries from you please.
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by doktung: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
TheOvercomer, when did u av ur own electrical eng trainee interview?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by TheOvercomer(m): 8:12am On Jul 12, 2018
doktung:
TheOvercomer, when did u av ur own electrical eng trainee interview?

Not yet
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by TheOvercomer(m): 8:23am On Jul 12, 2018
Who has received a mail?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by TheOvercomer(m): 8:24am On Jul 12, 2018
I meant a mail from GZI after the medical tests?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by doktung: 11:58am On Jul 12, 2018
TheOvercomer:

June 26 and you?
I was actually supposed to b scheduled for interview that same week as I was informed by a Lady that called m the previous week from gzi. But I v not rcvd such rescheduling msg till now

1 Like

Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by TheOvercomer(m): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
doktung:

I was actually supposed to b scheduled for interview that same week as I was informed by a Lady that called m the previous week from gzi. But I v not rcvd such rescheduling msg till now

Ok
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by doktung: 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
TheOvercomer:

Then, you should have kept calling her repeatedly till she reschedules you. That was what I did. I kept reminding her always by phone call, sms and email.

I av bn calling to remind her...infact, the last time I spoke to her, she sounded very tired of my calls but she explained that it all depends on the availability of my interviewers. I may stl try calling her tomorrow
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Aom4u2c(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2018
The same issue with me. She rescheduled until now. She said my interviewer has not been available. Probably he travelled out. Just so annoying
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Arrowgents: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2018
This company called Gz Industries is not organized at all to me i hv 4gotten abt dem

1 Like

Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by TheOvercomer(m): 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Please has any Electrical person been contacted?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Jaroko: 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
hello guyz. with the little i know GZ is one of the best manufacturing companies in Nigeria. successful ones has been contacted and done with their medical ( both electrical /mechanical ) and will resume first week of next month . if you u hv not been contacted, relax mayb they will call u if they needed more or for one reason or the other someone fails the medical test or reject the offer.
but for now i will suggest u act as if u nv applied and if it come good

1 Like

Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by four4: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
This year is even better atlease they called some people for interview, last two year they do not call everybody that wrote there aptitudes test, I have already take this one out of my mind. CONGRATULATION TO THOSE THEY HAVE AND ABOUT TO RESUME
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Aom4u2c(m): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
How much is their pay?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by DelightedHepzy(m): 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
Any update especially those that did interview(QC). Is there anybody that has been given an offer or called for medical.
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by doktung: 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
Gzi has eventually rescheduled m o. I had my interview yesterday as electrical engineering technical trainee. Do I av anyone with m on this in d house?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by four4: 10:24am On Sep 19, 2018
doktung:
Gzi has eventually rescheduled m o. I had my interview yesterday as electrical engineering technical trainee. Do I av anyone with m on this in d house?
hello guy, please can I get phone number of there HR from you, I have not hear from them since
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by doktung: 12:21am On Oct 22, 2018
four4:
hello guy, please can I get phone number of there HR from you, I have not hear from them sincbe

Check the aptitute test invitation mail sent to you. The number is there
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by ikay00406(m): 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Kumashi2:
This may actually b of help....

My token of help....
All d best...
l
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Kachi11061998(m): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hi guysz I applied for the role of production Technician but I got a msg for assessment for electrical Technician. Who knows how the assessment Looks like ?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Chukwuemeka101: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hay guys, how long does it take GZI to give feedback after medicals?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Chukwuemeka101: 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
How was the interview? Where you successful?

Kachi11061998:
Hi guysz I applied for the role of production Technician but I got a msg for assessment for electrical Technician. Who knows how the assessment Looks like ?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Mekzmoney(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
Please guys, good day. How's GZ industry interview?

The HR reached out to me on LinkedIn that they have some vacant positions and that I should send my CV.

So I'm yet to know the position I'm going for. I just need a clue on their interview and pay structure for production Supervisor or production planner.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being / One Job Secret Nobody Would Tell You About - Topwritersden / Vacancies @ Consolidated Breweries Plc-dec.2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.